PDA

View Full Version : 14dailyplus - reloaded

Goldilocks
12-19-2006, 07:26 PM
In the SCAM Section I asked if anyone knew what 14dailyplus was up to as the site was still up after many months. This is the post I wrote, followed by my reply today. On Saturday, 14dailyplus did their usual trick of trying to suck in old and new mug punters via a routine conference call. Don't fall for this old dog with new tricks! Read on!!!

Hi Guys,

14dailplus.com owes me over $600 since August. The site is still up. Anyone know what the score is?

GOLDilocks

Hi Guys,

Unusually, I can now answer my own question! 14dailyplus has simply changed it's name to 14dailyplus - reloaded!

I logged in with my usual Username and Password to discover my 'pendings' of $600+ have been wiped, now $0.

This NEW SCAM site expects us members of the old program to put fresh funds into their revised program. This is what they say on their Home page...

14DailyPlus-Reloaded is the sincere and honest program, that everyone has been waiting for. We are here to stay not to pack up and leave in 2-3 months time. Affiliates of 14DailyPlus are treated like family members to us. Our Goal is to have you Respect and Trust us just as much as we do you. We will perform beyond your expectations.

The self same pack of lies as was printed on the Home page of 14dailyplus. Mark my words, this is NOT a sincere or honest program. They have stolen everyone's deposits and are trying to do it again! Don't fall for this CON, you'll live to regret it!

As for being 'treated like family members'!? If I had family members like this bunch of thieves they would NOT be sitting at my table this Christmas!

If 14dailyplus want our Respect and Trust, then the first thing they can do is pay the money plus interest they owe to ALL their members!

Once word get's out I reckon this surf has as much chance of suceeding as a dead duck has of flying.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Vote with your feet, stay away from these SCAM artists!

GOLDilocks

Shircoxley
01-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Goldilocks, you should really find out the facts before posting such a negative opinion. If you havn't been paid by 14daily then you really need to check your information with them and your payment processor. If all info isn't correct then you won't get paid that's for sure. I have been an investor with them since Oct 06 and been paid numerous times. In fact they just paid out more than $200,000 yeaterday alone. Check your account and payment processor make sure 14daily has your payment info.

P06033
01-20-2007, 06:48 PM
I logged in with my usual Username and Password to discover my 'pendings' of $600+ have been wiped, now $0.

This NEW SCAM site expects us members of the old program to put fresh funds into their revised program. This is what they say on their Home page...

Mark my words, this is NOT a sincere or honest program. They have stolen everyone's deposits and are trying to do it again! Don't fall for this CON, you'll live to regret it!

GOLDilocks
Goldilocks, I also thought this was a dead program and my funds lost from the upgrades I made in the original 14dailyplus.com site during June and July 2006. I have been logging in there every few weeks to see if they had shut the site down. In December they did the old "reload" trick,and all of my history was also gone! But when I dug a little deeper, I fould all of it tucked away under "view old history" on each of the history pages! Being a bit of a gambler I decided to "give' them another shot and purchased a minimum affiliate contract ($100). When they announced on Jan 14th they were linking to a new payment processor called Midas Touch Transfer and that All payouts would be made via this processor, I reluctantly signed up for the Midas Touch Transfer account, and again all my pending data disappeared from my 14dailyplus history.:censored: Yesterday I logged in and viola! All the history was back and the payment processor field changed to Midas Touch! To my surprise last night I recieved the payout not only for the Dec 16th $100 contract, but also the payout from my expired June 3 upgrade ($4200)! :birthday::party smi :woohoo:

alexandramc
03-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Hello!
In regards to 14dailyplus...I ve been a member since May of last year...Yes, its been tough BUT 14dailyplus is still here and payouts have been coming through. I ve been paid several times this year and twice this week.
I ve upgraded again and will continue to do so. I believe in this advertising company and feel that everyone will be paid....its just a matter of time.
Alexandra:gooddog:

Scandalous1
05-19-2007, 08:50 PM
!4DailyPlus and MidasTouchTransfer are complete scams, both sites are owned by Tony Renfrow. He has people crowing about being paid when all the have is a pending from MidasTouchTransfer, that they'll never see. I've been raising hell about my money and contacting law enforcement. Now Tony has had me locked out of both sites. But I figured as much so I copied each page of both sites. I want them to get him for evidence distruction as well. Scandalous1

banjoman
05-20-2007, 03:56 AM
What did they tell you? Law enforcement I mean?

Scandalous1
05-20-2007, 10:51 AM
You can start with www.IC3.gov they are a clearing house for internet crimes. They will co-ordinate with local and other law enforcement agencies complaints of internet crime. When the dollar amount of theft reaches 1 million dollars then the FBI will investigate. So it is important to keep spreading the word. The guy that bought me into the program has losses in his downline exceeding 30 grand, my downline has loss 20 grand. It adds up.
Also you can file complaints with the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office, as well as the Attorney General of your home state. I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, I have a reference number for that complaint, and you can join it. I posted that reference number in an earlier thread, but it's 4am and I need to find it. I also posted Tony Renfrows home address, since he's from California it won't hurt to file a complaint with his states atttorney General. Wouldn't it be nice if he woke up beside a horses head?

Goldilocks
05-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Guys,

I find it interesting that no-one has posted here saying that they're NOT BEING PAID by Tony Renfrow's rogue 'investment' program! Up to now he's been very selective in who he pays and expect payees to post a letter of praise on the bill board. Anyone making a complaint, etc. is deleted from the program!

14dailyplus - reloaded last updated their website on 25th April advertising yet another conference call. The website remains unchanged, no-one is posting being paid and pendings are.. guess what! Still pending!

Since I posted here last year, I gave 14dailyplus - reloaded the benefit of the doubt and hoped they'd learnt from their previous mistakes and would honour their promises of paying everyone in due course.

Well, here's the update. I've now got FOUR pendings totaling over $800. The last one was for Mar 07. I feel such a **** falling for this SCAM, twice! I joined the original SCAM in May 2006. I'm still waiting to be paid for last year's surfing.

Shircoxley, PO6033 and Alexandramc... what have you got to say now, still backing Tony Renfrow?

And yes Scandalous1, you're absolutuely spot on! Everyone invovled in this SCAM should report Tony Renfrow and 14dailyplus - reloaded to www.IC3.gov

Goldilocks :o(

Goldilocks
05-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi Guys,

7 days have gone by since my last post and NO-ONE has come forward to say they're being PAID by Tony Renfrow's 14dailyplus - reloaded program.

5 weeks have elasped since the website was updated one can only assume misfortune has befallen 14dailyplus's members.

A year has passed and as there are still massive pendings left unpaid one can only assume these will never be paid.

All in all, the sad conclusion is 14dailyplus and it's rehashed 14dailyplus - reloaded is a SCAM. All that remains if for the website to be taken down then TonyRenfrow's dishonoured program can join countless others that are in the surfing graveyard.

I hope that in the fullness of time this incompetent adminstrator, Tony Renfrow, gets his just deserts as what goes around comes around.

Enough said. I won't be back UNLESS I get paid.

Sadly, goodbye, fellow fools.

GOLDilocks :o(