our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default easycorpltd.com ?? anyone tried this b4..?

i would like to know if any one have tried openning a personal or business US bank account with this site...?

i found this site on the talkgold's advertisement side bar..

any feedback?
    -=-= MyIntBizHost.Com =-=- Cheap & Reliable WebHosting and Domain with stable uptime.
    Running for more than 2 years now. We accept LR/paypal/alertpay .
    My Blog

Default Re: easycorpltd.com ?? anyone tried this b4..?

Quote Originally Posted by yeo
    i would like to know if any one have tried openning a personal or business US bank account with this site...?

any feedback?
    stay away

Don't use them. A mate of mine got scammed by them and they never replied to any emails or phone calls.

i was about to signup frm them..
    -=-= MyIntBizHost.Com =-=- Cheap & Reliable WebHosting and Domain with stable uptime.
    Running for more than 2 years now. We accept LR/paypal/alertpay .
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Looking
    stay away
    Dear Sir,

It has been brought to my attention that you are advising people on this forum to stay away from our services. We do advertise on this particular site for nearly 3 months and our priority is to serve in the bast way our clients. I would really appreciate if you could explain me why you are posting such comments about a service that you even don't know since you are not one of our clients.

We can provide you with many references of satisfied clients and truly we don't understand why you are posting such comments. We don't know you and you have never experienced our services so I trust that you cannot have a partial opinion about us. To judge something you first need to experience it.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by sharx
    Don't use them. A mate of mine got scammed by them and they never replied to any emails or phone calls.
    Dear Sir,

Your above post has been brought to my attention.

I would really appreciate if you could explain me why you are posting such comments about a service that you even don't know since you are not one of our clients.

I would also appreciate if you could PM me the name and contact of your friend who has been "scammed by us" according your words. Our top priority is to serve our clients with extreme care and I am very surprised about the content that you wrote on this forum. We do ALWAYS answer to all our emails within 24 hours. Our phone lines are opened every day Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30 UK time). We have a live chat feature on the website, everyone who wants to contact us can do that and we do always answer to anyone!

Regards,

Smile Re: easycorpltd.com ?? anyone tried this b4..?

Quote Originally Posted by yeo

any feedback?
    If you want any feedback about our service simply read our forum at http://www.easycorpltd.com/forum/.

I don't know why those people wrote such bad things about us, they are even not our clients and they have never experienced our services! Only our clients can judge our services! and only our clients can speak about our services. I have also noticed that these two persons have even not replied to me... Libel is easy but when I asked them to explain me why they are writing such things, nobody answered!

The only explanation that I can find is that these two individuals are our competitors... In that case, everything comes crystal clear!

Quote Originally Posted by easycorpltd
    If you want any feedback about our service simply read our forum at http://www.easycorpltd.com/forum/.

I don't know why those people wrote such bad things about us, they are even not our clients and they have never experienced our services! Only our clients can judge our services! and only our clients can speak about our services. I have also noticed that these two persons have even not replied to me... Libel is easy but when I asked them to explain me why they are writing such things, nobody answered!

The only explanation that I can find is that these two individuals are our competitors... In that case, everything comes crystal clear!
    I took time to read that forum, and i formed my opinion about whats going on there, first, i never saw any questions, concerns, suggestions or comments about the services you provided, only positive feedbacks..weird, isnt it?
    second, when i read this topic (http://www.easycorpltd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21) i got laught alot, the first feedback was placed by someone from Portugal and i can say his english is damn good, no any grammar or syntax errors, all words are properly formed, great setneces,the same thing i can say for the following guy from Russia, his english was great too, i know many Russians, and beleive me it was wrote not by Russian,
    and his name Guram, what is that, their names are like Vladimir or Alexei, but nvm, maybe just his nick.
    Third, the most weird, the protugal guy writing that he placed an order on 06/06/06, but how is that? The domain was created only a week later? HUH.
    I list all feedbacks and almost all of them have the one style of writing.

Just wanna see what will be your response, but i can say for sure i will never participate in this scam.
    ??? ???? ??? ????

Something about easycorpltd.com
    They don't tell in which banks they open accounts. I was going to use their bank account service. First I asked where my account will be opened. And I got message that I should pay for their service before they give me that information. In other words they offered me to buy their service blindly. I think it's necessary to know the bank which I'm going to trust my money. I have experience of opening US account with other registration agent but nobody hide information about in which bank they open accounts. It seems to me that Easycorpltd.com's behaviour is strange. So I decided to look for somebody else who offer the same service.

Please dont use them

Thread Information