our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Your Ad here!
Jump In - Make Money
Get fresh leads and current income using our free online service
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GAPeach Guest

Hi,

This information is for all forum users in general and Dxpowerteam in perticular for them to answer, as it has made me think ten times and shocked like once bitten by HYIP's not twice shy, yet i'm openminded about this untill i get a satisfactory answer from dxpowerteam, i being doing reseacrh on dxgold for sometime and as it is too difficult to understand at first place, i put in extra effort to get a view now i wonder what was worth it for all these effort. (money does not grow in trees indeed) yet i want you all guys to make your own judgements on this. I got this info while going through google on dxgold.
    the site is http://www.gianlucaloddo.tripod.com/

He claims he has being a member of dxgold for the past four years since its launch he invested around 10000 USD and got a stroke in return, no joke, he has medical certificates to prove it, he narrates his harrowing experience with dx guys, he has each and every letter that he wrote and got back, he has more concrete address than the dx power team or dx gold or GDT combined, e.g fax number or even his house and street address, he claims he has made a mission to expose dxgold and its co-sites for the world to see, guys it looks genuine, make your judgement after visiting the site, he even has all the trade history at his digot account just like the DXpowerteam site and his own UIN, the information and his experience is mile long and as it is already too difficult to understand Dxgold at first place, you guys all **MUST** go through the site to get a clear depth of what he has to say, i'm just writing from what i could comprehend in first reading.

He has even complained to federal trade commmsion and got a OK reply, means his complaint has being registered and they are considering to take some action, now thats some serious sh*t, who else would go that far if he ain't hurt that bad, he has all the documents to prove that he indeed went to FTC. he has all the trading account history were he makes each and every point clear, perhaps Dxpower team can explains that to us.

Guys he explains everything , make your own pre-decisions before investing in pre-pays, the fact is till today he complains he ain't got his return back with all sorts of permutations and combinations that dxgold have, i have seen many on this forum and other sites mentioning they got paid etc yet i never seen anyone with 10000 USD in Dx gold and narrating his story openly, thats scary - guys just check it out ten times in any venture you even thought of investing it ain't safe here less than iraq good luck !!

here is the copy of the site i pasted beloew ,

================================================== =============

Gianluca Loddo
    P.za G. Sand , 9
    43100 Parma
    Italy
    tel: 0039521271639
    fax: 0039521770574
    gianlucaloddo@virgilio.it
    artin@virgilio.it

This Site was primarily a site to Promote the " GalaxyGlobal Investment Retirement
    Program" ,then the e-sharemarket owned by GalaxyGlobal Investment Retirement Inc.
    and finally the Digotgold-Gold-ebank-dxgold.com activity.

Currently it is a Store of DOCUMENTS regarding my experience with GDT Inc. (Global Digital Transfer) , the Owner of Digotgold-Gold-ebank-dxgold.com and the older Companies ( GGIRP Inc.) that initiated this incredible adventure during June 2000.

There is also a Certificate issued by the Hospital regarding the recent stroke I got last
    November 2003, perhaps due also, after about TWO YEARS, to the Incapacity to Withdraw
    my Digotgold-Gold-ebank-dxgold Funds.

04/16/2004
    I sent again another air-mail reccomended letter with the return-receipt to this address, the only that I own and that is on the dxgold.com site ( unless they added
    another one during the last days ) :
    GIR Inc OR Global Digital Transfers Inc.
    International Building ,
    Lini Highway,
    Port Vila - Vanuatu

I am curious to know what sort will be provided to this letter.It is the only way to try to contact dxgold.com phisically , seen that no other data to contact them are exposed on the site.

04/11/2004
    Seventy-two hours passed and I did not receive any communication from dxgold/GDT Inc./GIR Inc..
    This means they do not want to give me the data to reach and contact them phisically.
    No address , no telephone number ,no fax number, no way to cantact them , no names,no resposible personnel names,nothing to identify them.Neither an email address , the only way is hoping they answer you through the members area when ever they decide.
    Someone will judge finally.

I also tried MANY TIMES ( they should have the log ) to make as they suggest to keep my portfolio in ORTOMATIC ACTIVATION but the system REFUSED to transfer the proper amount of fund ( about $9000 ) from my portfolio to my GEB account.

They know this fact but ignore and put in SYSTEM ACTIVATION my portfolio for the second or or third time.
    I ALSO ASKED THEM TO OPERATE IN ORDER TO KEEP ACTIVE MY PORTFOLIO BY THEMSELVES BUT THEY REFUSED AS WE ALL SEE , they did neither contact me in time.The system does not work and I CANNOT PASS ALL THE TIME OF THE DAY TO WAIT IT FUNCTION.Too many time I lost between this and LAST year.

The consequence is that I am loosing all my fund and they do not do anything to let me protect it.It seems that they are happy of all this and I can understand.

I AM LOOSING ALL MY DXGOLD FUND, ABOUT $30000-32000 THAT WILL CERTAINLY DECREASE UNTILL IT REACH THE ZERO VALUE IN A FEW TIME.

They can contact me anyway becouse they have all my data but I cannot contact them
    becouse they always refused to give me their contact data.No other real Company
    can do this with their members.
    04/07/2004-directly to dxgold support center.

I sent GDT Inc. a letter by air-mail that was rejected ( I have the receipt).The address has been taken from the dxgold.com AGREEMENT section.
    I wish to think that there has been an error in all this.For this reason I am alerting You ,dxgold.com, to send me IMMEDIATELY an explained motivation together with all data
    to reach and contact GDT Inc. and dxgold.com phisically.
    You have 72 hours , after which if You don't send me a FAX SIGNED by a HUMAN BEING with all data ( not by email ) you'll be better to think about the way you are acting.

Regarding my dxgold portfolio ( the system did not worked properly when I tried) I INVITE YOU to make the due changes ( and fee ) in order to let it in ortomatic activation and allow the withdrawal of all my fund WAITING since two years.You did these changes other times in the past.Please be correct !

FAX: 0039521770574
    TEL. 0039521271639

gianluca loddo
    p.za g. sand, 9
    43100 parma
    Italy
    04/04/2004
    Another anonymous from the dxgold administration , with no courage to put his/her name,sent me a message which copy is below.
    They try to make me operations in order to make mistakes since they may decide to change the rules and features of the system whenever they want, as it already happened
    in the past.
    Personally I did not subscribed in such a complicated system and never withdraw money
    except that little amount already recognized after great efforts.
    They try to let me make mistakes continuously changing the system not always operating
    properly.Many times and much time I lost trying to cooperate with them last year and neither got the bonuses CLAIMED more than once.
    They also try to intimidate to loose all my fund but I already lost it , and GOT also a STROKE last year believing to be able to withdraw.
    I do not need their cold compassion but I have many times asked for their names,addresses,telephone numbers,contacting the director.They seem to hide themselves
    and in four years I have never known a name except Merv Peabody that in year 2000 so friendly talked with me.
    So in order to not mistake ,since I do not understand completely what they legally or not state as a dictat ( hiding themselves) in the message , I cannot make operations and transactions.If they wish to make the best for an old founder they know how to act with the LOYALTY indicated in the site.Other times they made changes for me.
    I'll do my best to drive out the names still hidden.
    Acting in the anonymity is Too much easy.I 'll update my denounce anytime as soon I get further info.Below their message:
    4/3/2004 - 5:10 PM - Administration Reply (Code: 2)
    Hello,

Your portfolio has again been opened to allow you to withdraw the required amount for the OA/DXDebit fee. The fee deducted from the Available Balance is the full fee and not the discounted fee. If you wish to take advantage of the discounted fee you will need to fund your account's DDB Balance with the discounted fee value from one of the payment services available on the InXchange option.

If you do not withdraw sufficient funds to the Available Balance before the end of this session to cover the fee your portfolio will be unable to withdraw any further DXDebit to OutXchange.
    You are still able to OutXchange funds from your portfolio and account by issuing requests from the OutXchange link in the Transfer Funds page for the DXMerchant Network to process. If you don't list your requests you will not be able to withdraw.

You have been provided with a greater gift like no other account holder in our system however you are placing your account in a position that you will loose all that has been credited to you. The value that you still have in your portfolio has been provided as a credit and it has not been your funds that have built the value but has been a credit that you have used from us. Any value greater than the funds you have funded to your account and portfolio was withdraw long ago and all the remaining is a credit that can only be withdrawn by selling DXGold to other account holders wanting to fund (buy) your DXGold.

You will need to study what options you have to operate your account like all other account holders so you do not eliminate yourself.

Hope we have been of assistance.

Kind Regards
    Support Team
    DXGolde

04/04/2004
    They reactivated my Ortomatic activation but NOT RECOGNIZED the weekly earnings ( about $3000 ).The value of that amount , lost for their mistake ,can be calculated considering the Latest trends , that is to say about $3000 for six days.
    AMOUNT OF THE DAMAGE $3000 plus INTERESTS.
    I also provided funding again a surplus in my Gold-ebank account in order to reach the current amount to keep active the ortomatic activation.All is recorded in the Gold-ebank statement if they do not manipulate it.

03/26/2004

This denounce will be sent to all fraud entities for the support of damaged people. On 3/26/2004 an Anonymous from the dxgold.com Administration, without the name as usually wrote me: Time & Date: 3/26/2004 - 6:16 AM (GMT -7) You will need to withdraw DXDebit for the OA/DXDebit fee before the end of this session to continue to have access to the DXDebit. Immediately I transferred $3188 from my portfolio to my GEB account to keep active the portfolio. The result was that They blocked my ortomatic activation and blocked also the earnings.Incredible again. LAST YEAR ON 11/29/2003 I GOT A STROKE DUE TO THE LONG STRESS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO WITHDRAW MY DIGOTGOLD FUNDS. The recovery at the hospital is recorded and ALL the damages will be asked to GDT Inc. that still after more than two years do not permit to withdraw my funds , more than $30.000 . They do not give any way to contact them except via the members area ( quite difficoult each time ). The system also functions when it wants ,the transactions cannot be done , everything seems to be failed. gianluca loddo

28/02/2004 to DXGOLD DIRECTLY

1) All the below points must be fixed to return to moderacy.Loyalty is no more
    possible after what you did against me.

ALL ENTITIES WORLWIDE WILL KNOW HOW YOU ARE TREATING MY PERSON
    THAT IS TO SAY
    AS A NUMBER ...and MUCH WORSE

2) On november 2003 they changed the rules and instead deducting about $3000 as my

monthly fee they deducted about $8000 without letting me do anything.They did this and

I only had to accept.Here is their democracy.

3)I still cannot withdraw my fund that is decreasing day after day for affect of their
    control on the system and changes for their matters.
    They say they are cleaning the system but all this happens after an year they

implemented an exchange fund system that never worked.It is still unavailable.It has

been a real failure for everybody.

4) They owe me a further extra $1000 bonus for processing transaction one year ago'
    but they never payed.On the contrary I pay every month !

5) They owe me an extra plus bonus for $1000 for reaching $20.000 of transactions

value.All this regarding 2003, one year ago',NEVER PAYED TOO.

6) They do not put their names as most of Companies do.I don't know who answers me
    the few times they respond to my inquiries.

7) Where are they located and where is the address ? May be in Vanuatu.

8) Nobody knows the director, the officers,the employees,they NEVER sign the messages.

02/25/2004 parma /italy

Week after week they are decreasing my fund amount and making thing to go in order
    to let it disappear invoking the fees , the credit line always and always growing,
    everything that let it seem a normal event but that erase and eat my money.

They do not let me protect my fund ,I try to withdraw all my fund ( still eligible
    to withdraw 100% but not in the reality ! ) since two years and more but with any
    apology they deny ,the system does not allow this operation;

now they want me to pay further money , more than $3000 for the ortoactivation system
    plus the credit line and in this way I'll loose all my fund in a few time.

They want the fee always paid but THEY OWE ME $1000 PLUS $1000 PLUS ABOUT $500-1000
    PLUS ABOUT $5000.

They want me to pay but they never payed what they owe me.

I'll try in any way to protect and withdraw all my fund that should be now about

$45000-50000 if they hadn't abused of their power and control on the system.

I'm trying to involve any entity that can make justice and give me back my fund

( about $50000 ) and let me withdraw what is and was mine.

I am trying to contact vanuatu , interesting the fact that they NEVER put their names

and signatures as they should hide themselves.No trace of address for GDT inc. with

director,CEO,etc. , fax number ,telephone number.Nothing !

Your help and investigation would be appreciated greatly.

best regards

gianluca loddo

This report to denounce these points against digotgold-gold-ebank-globaldigital-dxgold.com - Company

1) They changed the status of my portfolio and brought it in SYSTEM ACTIVATION ,so the damage is that I do not get the weekly earnings and cannot withdraw.
    They are continually trying to eat my fund grown after 2 years ( started with the company on june 2000 )

2) On november 2003 they changed the rules and instead deducting about $3000 as my monthly fee they deducted about $8000 without letting me do anything.They did this and I only had to accept.Here is their democracy.

3)I still cannot withdraw my fund that is decreasing day after day for affect of their
    control on the system and changes for their matters.
    They say they are cleaning the system but all this happens after an year they implemented an exchange fund system that never worked.It is still unavailable.It has been a real failure for everybody.

4) They owe me a further extra $1000 bonus for processing transaction one year ago'
    but they never payed.On the contrary I pay every month !

5) They owe me an extra plus bonus for $1000 for reaching $20.000 of transactions value.All this regarding 2003, one year ago',NEVER PAYED TOO.

6) They do not put their names as most of Companies do.I don't know who answers me
    the few times they respond to my inquiries.

7) Where are they located and where is the address ? May be in Vanuatu.

8) Nobody knows the director, the officers,the employees,they NEVER sign the messages.

The real fact is that I feel worse than a number and fear that after 4 years from the beginning something does not work properly in the system , unlike time ago' when they were available anytime to answer .

I am loosing all my fund for reason independant from my will , I cannot do anything to protect it.They are making things go in order to decrease my fund anyway.

They contact me whenever they want and say that they are very busy to clean the system, all this while I am loosing my fund.

I do not know how to do and act to stop this malicious trend they began.

please help me

best regards from gianluca loddo / italy

I have been joining the digotgold-gold-ebank-globaldigital transfer-galaxieglobalinvestmentretirementprogram-etc. program since june2000 and I was very happy.
    From there three years and half passed and I still cannot withdraw anything ( except an amount of about $4000 already in my hands but got in quite strange ways, with also many errors and reverse transaction fees payed by me , but this is nothing )of my funds grown during all this time .

On november 30th 2003 , not only the monthly fees started being much more than the earnings from the growth of the funds ( OA-33X03-P76AR2G-HVC OA -$3,268.18 $0.00 -$3,268.18 Nov 12 2003 18:00:59 DXGold , they decided to triple the monthly fees ( OA-M0E6A-B954B7E-BDN OA -$8,252.33 $0.00 -$8,252.33 Dec 12 2003 0:08:54 DXGold ) so that my new next fee due will
    be $10,511.8430 for a month and so on for the future.

It's clear without having a math that in this way I'll be eaten all my funds earned during all this great time in a FEW MONTHS and without having withdrawn anything EVEN if I am 100% able to withdraw all my funs, as they write in my reporting portfolio( DXDebit Percentage: 100% ) .

This is my first report against Global Digital Transfers Inc. and all previous Companies
    and I'm very concerned about doing this,I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS PROJECT , BUT AFTER MANTHS AND YEARS , after having a stroke on november 29th 2003 and seeing the news I couldn't
    do anything else after alerting the Global Digital Transfers Inc. through email ( too many eMAILS COLLECTED during these months and years ) except reporting my case to SEC.

I hope this helps restoring the old values of loyalty regarding the Company as it was indicated
    during the early stages of the program since the far june 2000.

Below I attach some current docs concerning my current data in the Company but I have tons of other documents stating my situation.

Last thing is to say that Ireally need to withdraw my funds after waiting for too much time.

How would another person react ? I have debit to fix with my local bank and started joining
    this program just in time to be able to fix that debit.
    bUT THE Global Digital Transfers Inc. SEEM not to hear and see about this.I am only a number.

************************************************** *************************************
    Currently working with your Portfolio: 554881 -

Welcome Gianluca,

Portfolio Number: 554881

Portfolio Type: DigotUltra+ 900

Portfolio Name: My Portfolio - Change Portfolio Settings

Portfolio Ownership Statistics: You currently own 373597 Digots In 59 companies!

Digot Buys (Spot) Digot Buys (Spread) Reduce Credit Line

Total Digot Value (TDV): $90,467.9646

Reserve Balance: $0.0856

Credit Line: $14,380.4253

NEW: Reduce your Credit Line by reducing your TDV!

Session Reserve: $0.0000

DXDebit Percentage: 100%

DXDebit Total: $76,087.5393

DXDebit Used: $65,087.2200

DXDebit Available: $11,000.3193

DXDebit Fee Due:
    At your next OA (re)application. Currently due at the end of session 124 which is 2 session(s) away.

PLEASE NOTE:
    When your DXDebit fee becomes due this is added to your OA (re)application fee. To find out more about these fees and how they are structured please see OrtoMatic Activation.

The current session 122 will end at 12:00am on December 30

You are currently in OrtoMatic Activation (OA) with 3 sessions remaining before re-application will take place.
    You have Auto Continue set therefor you only need to ensure that sufficient funds are in your nominated GEB account to cover the OA and any relevant DXDebit fee.

© 2003 - 2004 DXGold, DigotGold & Gold-ebank are trademarks of GDT Inc.
    All images, logos & representations remain property of their respective companies.

************************************************** *************************************

************************************************** ************************************

Welcome Gianluca,

Portfolio Number: 554881

Portfolio Type: DigotUltra+ 900

Portfolio Name: My Portfolio - Change Portfolio Settings

Portfolio Ownership Statistics: You currently own 373597 Digots In 59 companies!

Digot Buys (Spot) Digot Buys (Spread) Reduce Credit Line

Total Digot Value (TDV): $90,467.9646

Reserve Balance: $0.0856

Credit Line: $14,380.4253

NEW: Reduce your Credit Line by reducing your TDV!

Session Reserve: $0.0000

DXDebit Percentage: 100%

DXDebit Total: $76,087.5393

DXDebit Used: $65,087.2200

DXDebit Available: $11,000.3193

DXDebit Fee Due:
    At your next OA (re)application. Currently due at the end of session 124 which is 2 session(s) away.

PLEASE NOTE:
    When your DXDebit fee becomes due this is added to your OA (re)application fee. To find out more about these fees and how they are structured please see OrtoMatic Activation.

The current session 122 will end at 12:00am on December 30

You are currently in OrtoMatic Activation (OA) with 3 sessions remaining before re-application will take place.
    You have Auto Continue set therefor you only need to ensure that sufficient funds are in your nominated GEB account to cover the OA and any relevant DXDebit fee.

All images, logos & representations remain property of their respective companies.

************************************************** **************************************
    ************************************************** ********************************

Your portfolio is currently in OA with 3 sessions remaining.

Current Fee Amount: (OA & DXDebit) $10,714.8641

When Fee Is Due: In 2 Session(s).

IMPORTANT:
    As from November 30, 2003 the variable DXDebit fee will be scaled in line with the Total Digot Value (TDV) held in a portfolio at the time of the due fee payment. This means that the higher the value of a TDV the higher the DXDebit fee will be. TWO payment options and fee structures are available when paying the monthly fee, - using either the withdrawn DXDebit funds or from an external payment option.

See Portfolio Levels

You are currently in Standard OA. To cancel your OA inclusion please see "Cancel OrtoMatic Activation" below.

To upgrade your OA to Fast Track or Express Lane please click "Activate" on the method of your choice. (NOTE: Activating Fast Track or Express Lane will forfeit your remain OA sessions and begin a new OA application)

Choosing "Deactivate" on either Fast Track or Express Lane will return you to Standard OA.

OA Fee Payment From: From GEB Available Balance From DDB Balance (Discount Of 11% Applies)

OA/DXD Type DXDebit % Fee % Fee* Passed^ Activate

Standard OA See DXDebit 3.7500% $10,714.8641 Yes Active

* This fee deducted from your Gold-ebank account and is calculated on your current TDV and Reserve Balance value and may change if you buy or sell Digots. If you buy or sell please check back here to ensure your inclusion in OA.
    This fee is calculated on the following:

OA Application Fee:
    (((TDV + Reserve Balance) - DXDebit Used Balance) x OA Fee)
    +
    DXDebit Fee: (DXDebit Used Balance x DXDebit Fee Currently @ 15.0000%)
    =
    Total OA/DXD Application Fee

^ This result is based on your current Gold-ebank Account balance. This may change if you transfer funds to or from your account. If you do transfer funds to or from your account please check back here to ensure your inclusion.

Current Status: Active

To completely cancel out of or cancel your application for OrtoMatic Activation, please click the "Deactivate" button below.

WARNING! Once this process has been run it cannot be undone.
    To re-activate OA you would need to re-apply.
    NOTE: Previous OA sessions are held on record for later DXDebit qualification.
    REMEMBER: You need to be in OA to use DXDebit! Selling Digots will reduce your available DXDebit percentage by increasing your Credit Line.

************************************************** *****************************************

************************************************** *****************************************
    Username 039/06/0001001

UIN 2704

Password Password Not Shown For Your Security

First Name Gianluca

Last Name Loddo

Account Name gianluca loddo

Street No & Name p.za g. sand , 9

City Parma

State Emilia Romagna

Postal Zip 43100

Country Italy

E-mail artin@virgilio.it

Phone No. 039521271639

Fax No. 039521770574

Mobile No.

Change Profile - Change Email - Change Password - Upload ID Documents
    Edit / Register Banking Details - !Delete Your Profile!

Account Number: 2051

Account Name: Loddo Gianluca

Bank Name: Cassa di Risparmio di Parma e Piacenza - PR Ag 16

Bank ID Code Type:

Bank ID Code:

Internet Banking*: No

Internet Banking Address*:

* Internet Banking and the Internet Banking Address is used when you use your bank's Internet banking on the account specified. By entering an Internet Banking Address, whenever you complete a "Bank Transfer Notification" a new window will open to allow you to enter your bank account and transfer the funds. For more help with this please contact Support.

© 2002 - 2004 DX, DXGold, Gold-ebank & DigotGold are trademarks of GDT Inc.

Welcome Gianluca.

Account UIN: 2704

Account Name: gianluca loddo

Account Email: artin@virgilio.it

Email Verified: Yes

Merchant Number: 70422

Merchant Administation: Click Here to manage your MPI Merchant Properties

ATTENTION GOLD-EBANK MERCHANTS!
    The GEB MPI has now been superseeded by the DXMerchant Global Payment Console. The DXMGPC allows you to use extra features as well as the benefits that come with being a DXMerchant. The DXMerchant registration is now available from your "Main Menu".

Available Balance: DXG $21,325.06

Direct Digot Buy Balance: DXG $0.00

Pending Balance: DXG $1,735.25

Total Balance: DXG $23,060.32

Total Balance: DXGold gms 1,752.396898gms

NOTE: Currencies other than USD will change according to the current exchange rate. Change Currency
    Current Exchange Rate Is: $1 USD = $1 DXG

Enter a Claim Code to continue:

Choose An Action: Collect & Claim to DXGold:

Collect, Claim and Group:

Cancel & Return To Sender:

Outgoing Payments: 0

Incoming Payments: 0

$USD Gold Per Kilogram (kg) $13,159.30

$USD Gold Per Gram (gm) $13.16

$USD Gold Per Ounce (oz) $411.10

Gold-ebank Terms & Conditions

© 2002 - 2004 Gold-ebank & DigotGold are trademarks of GDT Inc.

************************************************** ****************************************
    UIN: 2704

Available Balance: $21,325.06 DXG/USD

Direct Digot Buys Balance: $0.00 DXG/USD

Pending Balance: $1,735.25 DXG/USD

Balance: $23,060.32 DXG/USD

Showing Transactions Between Jan 01 2000 12:00:00 AM and Dec 25 2003 11:59:59 PM

Global ID Transfer Type Amount (DXG) Fee (DXG) Total (DXG) Date & Time Currency

EAF-E343B-X192W6V-DD1
    DXD-WDRW $20,000.00 $0.00 $20,000.00 Dec 12 2003 14:59:37 DXGold

OA-M0E6A-B954B7E-BDN
    OA -$8,252.33 $0.00 -$8,252.33 Dec 12 2003 0:08:54 DXGold

OA-33X03-P76AR2G-HVC
    OA -$3,268.18 $0.00 -$3,268.18 Nov 12 2003 18:00:59 DXGold

OA-Q0T4G-O945X0H-MU2
    OA -$3,073.31 $0.00 -$3,073.31 Oct 13 2003 0:13:08 DXGold

MB-WKJJ7YCC
    DXG-T-MB -$12.16 -$0.12 -$12.28 Oct 08 2003 15:23:21 DXGold

MB-AVVWIHMD
    DXG-T-MB -$74.59 -$0.30 -$74.89 Sep 16 2003 23:35:50 DXGold

PN5WM6L8KPRXWSQP2MOU
    REV-AFFP -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 Sep 16 2003 2:39:51 DXGold

FLRK2BWNEASUOIO8HN7OSQD1E
    REV-AFFP -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 Sep 15 2003 4:51:58 DXGold

AR23QRGFY6X3MJQWNRU01OGRM
    REV-AFFP -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 Sep 15 2003 1:17:47 DXGold

JCZK9AMNGQX1F42JFJWZ
    REV-AFFP -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 Sep 15 2003 1:15:28 DXGold

OA-0866J-L15PP9S-WEM
    OA -$2,847.83 $0.00 -$2,847.83 Sep 13 2003 0:09:21 DXGold

CIJ-Q3C32-A388Z7N-BH4
    A-T-DXCF -$5,000.00 $0.00 -$5,000.00 Sep 12 2003 22:21:48 DXGold

OA-4835L-W36VI9L-RZR
    OA -$2,630.37 $0.00 -$2,630.37 Aug 14 2003 12:16:04 AM DXGold

OA-5330S8CU5
    OA -$2,416.45 $0.00 -$2,416.45 Jul 15 2003 12:09:00 AM US Dollar

QCF-321687-S54128EU-268
    DXD-WDRW $992.00 $0.00 $992.00 Jun 27 2003 05:26:51 AM US Dollar

DXDR-3E8GC4LR
    DXDR-RTS $10,000.00 $0.30 $10,000.30 Jun 26 2003 05:34:53 AM DXGold

DXDR-3E8GC4LR
    DXDR-SND -$10,000.00 -$0.30 -$10,000.30 Jun 23 2003 3:13:19 PM DXGold

WCRCREDJ1R
    DXD-WDRW $4,462.47 $0.00 $4,462.47 Jun 21 2003 7:00:00 PM DXGold

KWYLEFV2SQ
    A-T-DXCF -$448.80 $0.00 -$448.80 Jun 15 2003 2:16:00 PM DXGold

4VGL8UC
    A-T-DXCF -$1,000.00 $0.00 -$1,000.00 Jun 15 2003 2:15:00 PM DXGold

OA-0SYQ825IH
    OA -$2,138.79 $0.00 -$2,138.79 Jun 15 2003 12:10:00 AM US Dollar

TIQKFRFWLMVZQOFZHZB
    DXD-WDRW $2,003.83 $0.00 $2,003.83 Jun 09 2003 9:28:00 PM DXGold

NVL2TZSK7LFCZZE256HYY
    DXD-WDRW $1,015.00 $0.00 $1,015.00 May 29 2003 01:40:00 AM DXGold

QN9WNG0HQ6
    DXD-WDRW $12,013.92 $0.00 $12,013.92 May 23 2003 11:05:00 PM DXGold

SHV-625887-Y45178BI-638
    DGDB-2 -$4.91 $0.00 -$4.91 May 17 2003 07:20:00 AM US Dollar

XPRMEJMDCHRE
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 17 2003 06:22:00 AM US Dollar

6M14HR8NWFWULYXWTTAZ7IG
    DXD-WDRW $5,000.00 $0.00 $5,000.00 May 17 2003 12:38:00 AM DXGold

VTYGQNBI33YNK1ALO2
    OA -$1,596.49 $0.00 -$1,596.49 May 16 2003 12:16:00 AM US Dollar

BWY-258104-X05734NU-714
    DGDB-2 -$4.88 $0.00 -$4.88 May 14 2003 8:14:00 PM US Dollar

OHESBLNPM7QZIANFCN5JO1UY
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 14 2003 1:28:00 PM US Dollar

CSW-617034-E48712HN-638
    DGDB-2 -$4.89 $0.00 -$4.89 May 12 2003 06:18:00 AM US Dollar

FLRK2BWNEASUOIO8HN7OSQD1E
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 12 2003 04:44:00 AM US Dollar

RIP-072377-K73151VJ-637
    DGDB-2 -$4.88 $0.00 -$4.88 May 07 2003 12:43:00 PM US Dollar

DCTLP6CHMSSMV3
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 07 2003 09:27:00 AM US Dollar

0DPMS4CCE1SJYRYED1F2RIH
    A-T-DXCF -$469.56 $0.00 -$469.56 May 06 2003 2:39:00 PM DXGold

UGI-142606-X17242SG-438
    DGDB-2 -$4.97 $0.00 -$4.97 May 05 2003 11:06:00 AM US Dollar

RUCHKGMB8PQD
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 05 2003 06:40:00 AM US Dollar

HHC-015425-Y47387YM-725
    DGDB-2 -$0.59 $0.00 -$0.59 May 05 2003 04:48:00 AM US Dollar

ZHO-261368-M28540QD-725
    DGDB-2 -$2.19 $0.00 -$2.19 May 05 2003 04:47:00 AM US Dollar

XT4UL3XVGZTQGX5TVCOVDLFC
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 04 2003 8:19:00 PM US Dollar

NON-783614-L82058HU-326
    DGDB-2 -$9.92 $0.00 -$9.92 May 04 2003 3:27:00 PM US Dollar

DAN1KMLLLMHLVZ4T8NMQ
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 04 2003 12:02:00 PM US Dollar

RUE-102726-T20157VJ-548
    DGDB-2 -$6.28 $0.00 -$6.28 May 01 2003 1:40:00 PM US Dollar

AR23QRGFY6X3MJQWNRU01OGRM
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 01 2003 08:54:00 AM US Dollar

JCZK9AMNGQX1F42JFJWZ
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 May 01 2003 05:19:00 AM US Dollar

POF-126510-E05274DN-816
    CORP $200.00 $0.00 $200.00 May 01 2003 12:02:00 AM US Dollar

JJQ-531035-U40673WZ-718
    CORP $200.00 $0.00 $200.00 May 01 2003 12:01:00 AM US Dollar

DDQ-813580-W36746LZ-250
    CORP $68.75 $0.00 $68.75 Apr 30 2003 11:42:00 PM US Dollar

K3JO5NOANNM5
    DXD-WDRW $10,000.00 $0.00 $10,000.00 Apr 28 2003 4:46:00 PM DXGold

XFO-657265-R27632FV-217
    DGDB-2 -$5.08 $0.00 -$5.08 Apr 27 2003 3:31:00 PM US Dollar

SAFH7HAYR57TLGSIJ1J
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 Apr 27 2003 09:39:00 AM US Dollar

XWJ-576083-N56317YV-480
    DGDB-2 -$47.78 $0.00 -$47.78 Apr 24 2003 8:51:00 PM US Dollar

1GA0CB12ZYGR1CJ8LUNEYMKR
    A-T-DXCF -$4,600.00 $0.00 -$4,600.00 Apr 22 2003 05:59:00 AM DXGold

JXMNTTL20FWJDLJOOQXKLXDE
    DXG-T-EG -$99.90 -$0.30 -$100.20 Apr 22 2003 03:43:00 AM DXGold

JR72ZAUOSKT
    DXD-WDRW $5,000.00 $0.00 $5,000.00 Apr 22 2003 03:04:00 AM DXGold

LGCTT7HMXCJVFDL5JWAUL
    PP-T-DXG $100.00 $0.00 $100.00 Apr 20 2003 3:07:00 PM DXGold

VAD-523641-W71280FW-081
    DGDB-2 -$99.91 $0.00 -$99.91 Apr 20 2003 2:23:00 PM US Dollar

XRVNFJBS3LGMLTI8LFJFTDGYN
    PP-T-DXG $100.00 $0.00 $100.00 Apr 20 2003 1:27:00 PM US Dollar

YPC-013266-V08433AQ-504
    DGDB-2 -$54.32 $0.00 -$54.32 Apr 16 2003 03:02:00 AM US Dollar

PZLKDPHBVGCRFXSDUBA5GJO1Y
    OA -$1,145.52 $0.00 -$1,145.52 Apr 16 2003 12:13:00 AM US Dollar

GT6J61IATVP5CEHCLNEL85
    A-T-DXCF -$1,000.00 $0.00 -$1,000.00 Apr 15 2003 02:31:00 AM DXGold

SIM-418626-I32150MN-304
    DGDB-2 -$10.13 $0.00 -$10.13 Apr 14 2003 09:57:00 AM US Dollar

ZXBIQNQL0UQPNBUJN2IXQW
    DXD-WDRW $100.00 $0.00 $100.00 Apr 13 2003 5:34:00 PM DXGold

FYOSKTKFJTHW7FFLW0K3
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 Apr 13 2003 1:48:00 PM US Dollar

RK4CBYGGS0LWM6XS19J
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 Apr 13 2003 1:05:00 PM US Dollar

LTNLWX8Z4HFBC
    DXD-WDRW $2,100.00 $0.00 $2,100.00 Apr 12 2003 11:34:00 PM DXGold

TXJ-471007-H56741GL-613
    DGDB-2 -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 Apr 07 2003 8:23:00 PM US Dollar

PN5WM6L8KPRXWSQP2MOU
    AFFP $5.00 $0.00 $5.00 Apr 07 2003 7:21:00 PM US Dollar

BDP-081230-P41264NE-178
    DGDB-2 -$7.29 $0.00 -$7.29 Apr 07 2003 1:33:00 PM US Dollar

YRM-325873-X60758IW-842
    DGDB-2 -$42.65 $0.00 -$42.65 Apr 06 2003 8:32:00 PM US Dollar

PP-T-DXG $50.00 $0.00 $50.00 Apr 06 2003 8:29:00 PM US Dollar

IOH-681532-G20864HX-842
    DGDB-2 -$0.57 $0.00 -$0.57 Apr 02 2003 2:00:00 PM US Dollar

FQJ-045125-Q18263IZ-158
    DGDB-2 -$11.03 $0.00 -$11.03 Mar 17 2003 06:25:00 AM US Dollar

USR-157032-S05862GH-762
    OA -$893.02 $0.00 -$893.02 Mar 17 2003 12:05:00 AM US Dollar

PCD-816706-U13458MU-865
    DXD-WDRW $900.00 $0.00 $900.00 Mar 13 2003 5:18:00 PM US Dollar

FHU-407858-I47563PP-247
    DGDB-2 -$55.39 $0.00 -$55.39 Feb 15 2003 09:06:00 AM US Dollar

YWV-742165-U70454FP-831
    OA -$768.01 $0.00 -$768.01 Feb 15 2003 12:03:00 AM US Dollar

AQF-236766-D01286UC-731
    DXD-WDRW $800.00 $0.00 $800.00 Feb 12 2003 01:56:00 AM US Dollar

HDV-518230-T43055XP-031
    OA -$671.98 $0.00 -$671.98 Jan 16 2003 12:05:00 AM US Dollar

QVD-085751-J08576NI-318
    DXD-WDRW $700.00 $0.00 $700.00 Jan 11 2003 02:09:00 AM US Dollar

MWS-710314-K20370RV-658
    DGDB-2 -$51.44 $0.00 -$51.44 Dec 28 2002 09:47:00 AM US Dollar

UHR-805172-K52317SG-057
    OA -$558.71 $0.00 -$558.71 Dec 17 2002 12:02:00 AM US Dollar

ENA-142052-V35864FH-746
    LDX-CCTA $610.00 $53.07 $663.07 Dec 11 2002 05:21:00 AM US Dollar

IEP-023170-B62756MF-657
    DGDB-2 -$39.41 $0.00 -$39.41 Nov 29 2002 04:29:00 AM US Dollar

NGP-465077-H78536MH-023
    OA -$469.03 $0.00 -$469.03 Nov 17 2002 12:03:00 AM US Dollar

RHK-470227-T62803HW-658
    LDX-CCTA $400.00 $40.80 $440.80 Nov 06 2002 6:14:00 PM US Dollar

RBM-604544-T76385WP-701
    OA -$425.47 $0.00 -$425.47 Oct 18 2002 12:04:00 AM US Dollar

LLB-381712-H16474DL-536
    BTTA $500.00 $19.00 $519.00 Oct 06 2002 09:45:00 AM US Dollar

DAU-510747-V04355WS-801
    OA -$358.58 $0.00 -$358.58 Sep 12 2002 12:05:00 AM US Dollar

VYW-106723-M80438LC-468
    OA -$298.15 $0.00 -$298.15 Aug 13 2002 12:11:00 AM US Dollar

HTN-825317-D40830LH-601
    OA -$241.29 $0.00 -$241.29 Jul 14 2002 12:24:00 AM US Dollar

QYP-027112-D84638PO-502
    OA -$205.81 $0.00 -$205.81 Jun 14 2002 02:52:00 AM US Dollar

EUT-052128-Z73452WX-725
    PPTA $518.65 $31.35 $550.00 Jun 04 2002 12:12:00 AM US Dollar

UQV-681705-F04267OH-524
    PPTA $471.50 $28.50 $500.00 Jun 04 2002 12:10:00 AM US Dollar

OTI-435851-P54108XL-371
    OA -$186.10 $0.00 -$186.10 May 09 2002 12:35:00 AM US Dollar

VRH-402741-N30467VK-403
    ATP -$25.00 $0.00 -$25.00 May 05 2002 10:26:00 AM US Dollar

HWX-854243-H32600TX-738
    PPTA $137.50 $7.85 $150.00 May 04 2002 8:38:00 PM US Dollar

UNU-840730-U14872FH-830
    BTTA $384.60 $15.40 $400.00 Mar 27 2002 12:32:00 AM US Dollar

LHU-563835-Z60510CM-065
    ATP -$9.90 $0.00 -$9.90 Jan 21 2002 11:24:00 AM US Dollar

VUH-246736-A71580WY-204
    EGTA $9.90 $0.10 $10.00 Jan 21 2002 11:23:00 AM US Dollar

InXChange Transaction Codes:
    BT-T-DXG - Bank Transfer To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    EB-T-DXG - E-Bullion To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    ED-T-DXG - E-Dinar To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    EG-T-DXG - E-Gold To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    EV-T-DXG - EVOCash To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    FP-T-DXG - FirePay To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    GM-T-DXG - GoldMoney To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    IN-T-DXG - INTGold To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    MB-T-DXG - MoneyBookers To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    NP-T-DXG - NetPay To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    PP-T-DXG - PayPal To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    PX-T-DXG - Pecunix To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    SP-T-DXG - StormPay To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)
    VC-T-DXG - V-Cash To DXGold (DXMGN Deposit)

OutXchange Transaction Codes:
    DXG-T-BT - DXGold To Bank Transfer (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-EB - DXGold To E-Bullion (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-ED - DXGold To E-Dinar (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-EG - DXGold To E-Gold (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-EV - DXGold To EVOCash (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-FP - DXGold To FirePay (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-GM - DXGold To GoldMoney (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-IN - DXGold To INTGold (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-MB - DXGold To MoneyBookers (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-NP - DXGold To NetPay (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-PP - DXGold To PayPal (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-PX - DXGold To Pecunix (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-SP - DXGold To StormPay (DXMGN Withdrawal)
    DXG-T-VC - DXGold To V-Cash (DXMGN Withdrawal)

Internal Transaction Codes:
    DXDR-SND - DXDirect Send (Sent A DXDirect Payment)
    DXDR-REC - DXDirect Received (Received A DXDirect Payment)
    DXDR-RTS - Return DXDirect To Sender (After Collection, From Group)
    FA - From Another Gold-ebank Account
    TA - To Another Gold-ebank Account
    REV-(FA/TA) - Reversal Of "To/From Account" Transaction
    MPIM - Gold-ebank MPI (Revieved A Payment)
    MPIP - Gold-ebank MPI (Made A Payment To A Merchant)
    ATEM - Account To Email (Sent A Pay To Email Payment)
    EMTA - Email To Account (Received A Pay To Email Payment)

DXConsole & GPC Transaction Codes:
    DXG-T-DXCF - DXMerchant GPC (Global Payment Console) Payment To Merchant
    A-T-DXCF - Account To DXConsole Float
    DXCF-T-A - DXConsole Float To Account

DigotGold Portfolio Transaction Codes:
    ATCL - Account To Credit Line (Credit Line Reduction)
    ATP - Account To Portfolio
    ATRB - Account To Reserve Balance
    DG-BONUS - Direct Digot Buys Bonus
    DGDB-1 - Direct Digot Buys (From DDB Balance Only)
    DGDB-2 - Direct Digot Buys (From Both DDB & Available Balances)
    DXD-WDRW - DXDebit Withdrawal To Account (From DigotGold Portfolio)
    DXD-RPMT - DXDebit Repayment From Account (To DigotGold Portfolio)
    OA - OrtoMatic Activation Fee
    PACT - Portfolio Activation

Affiliate & Gift Transaction Codes:
    AFFP - Affiliate Partner Payment
    GIFT - Gift From DXGold Administration
    DXDR-BONUS - DXDirect Bonus Payment
    INX-BONUS - InXchange Bonus Payment
    DXD-PART1 - Affiliate Partner Payment (Level 1) From DXDigot Order
    DXD-PART2 - Affiliate Partner Payment (Level 2) From DXDigot Order
    DXD-PART3 - Affiliate Partner Payment (Level 3) From DXDigot Order

Licensed DXMerchant Transaction Codes:
    LDX-CCTA - Credit Card To DXGold (LDXMGN Deposit)
    LDX-CATA - Cash To DXGold (LDXMGN Deposit)
    LDX-CHTA - Check To DXGold (LDXMGN Deposit)
    LDX-ATCA - DXGold To Cash (LDXMGN Withdrawal)
    LDX-CHTA - DXGold To Check (LDXMGN Withdrawal)
    LDX-PRCH - Product/Service Purchase At LDXMerchant (LDXMGN Withdrawal)
    LDX-PRCA - Cash Out With Purchase At LDXMerchant (LDXMGN Withdrawal)

Obsolete Transaction Codes:
    ATPP - Account To PayPal (Pre DXConsole)
    ATEG - Account To E-Gold (Pre DXConsole)
    ATPP - Account To PayPal (Pre DXConsole)
    BTTA - Bank Transfer To Account (Pre DXConsole)
    EGTA - E-Gold To Account (Pre DXConsole)
    GMTA - GoldMoney To Account (Pre DXConsole)
    PPTA - PayPal To Account (Pre DXConsole)
    PTA - Portfolio To Account (Pre DXDebit)

Miscellaneous Transaction Codes:
    CORM - Correction (Administration Deduction Of Funds From Account)
    CORP - Correction (Administration Addition Of Funds To Account)
    DXD-ORD - DXDigot Order (Funds Moved From Available To Direct Digot Buy Balance)
    OUTX-PASS® - Administration OutXchange Override

************************************************** ******************************************

************************************************** ***********************************
    You currently have 13 Pending Transfers

You currently have no pending InXchanges.

DXG-T-EB (DXGold - To - E-Bullion) 2 OutXchanges Pending

DXG-T-EG (DXGold - To - E-Gold) 3 OutXchanges Pending

DXG-T-EV (DXGold - To - EVOCash) 1 OutXchanges Pending

DXG-T-GM (DXGold - To - GoldMoney) 3 OutXchanges Pending

DXG-T-PP (DXGold - To - PayPal) 4 OutXchanges Pending

To cancel an OutXchange please view your pending OutXchange and click "Cancel" under the "Action" column.

Click Here manage your DXDirect Payments (Collect, Claim, Release or Cancel)

Incoming "Pay To Email" Payments: 0 Payments

Outgoing "Pay To Email" Payments: 0 Payments

************************************************** ******************************************

Below a reply nessage from the company happened about an year ago' during december 2002

Dear Gianluca,

The DXDebit funds will be released well before May.
    At present we are waiting for the number of users placing their portfolios in OA to build, so we can begin releasing DXDebit funds.
    Presently many users are waiting for the available value in their portfolio to build up before they qualify with the OA.
    While users are paying their OA fee, this greatly improves the available DXDebit value by not having the SA fee added to the Credit Line.
    The changes to the site and adding the extra features will move the system into offering DXDebit as one of the main services provided by DigotGold.

To offset the delay in releasing DXDebit you will be provided with a credit from the portfolio value to pay for the OA fees required to stay in OA.
    The credit will be placed in your Gold-ebank account before the next OA fee is required.
    This will allow your portfolio to continue to build without you needing to pay the OA fees yourself until the release.

Please contact us if you have any further questions or difficulties!

Regards

Support Team
    support@digotgold.com
    http://www.digotgold.com
    http://www.gold-ebank.com

----- Original Message -----
    To: digotgold
    Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 6:03 AM
    Subject: G.Loddo:calculating the time to withdraw 100%

Hello Staff ,

I tried to calculate the date I'll be able to withdraw 100% ( all) of TDV in my portfolio.

Accordingly with what you said , I'll be able to withdraw all the amount of my portfolio about MAY 2003.
    This becouse I've been keeping the portfolio in ORTO ACTIVATION since almost JUNE 2002.

Since the first ORTOACTIVATION date at least I have to wait for about 60 sessions trying to keep the portfolio
    ORTO ACTIVATED and this consideration bring me to declare that on MAY 2003 at last I'll be able to withdraw all the amount of that time.

Please clear me this foundamental point ,it is very important for me.

************************************************** ***************************
    FTC COMPLAINT JANUARY 2004
    Success!
    Complaint Accepted. Thank you for your input.

First Name: gianluca
    Last Name: loddo
    Age Range: 40 - 49
    Street Address: p.za g. sand ,9
    City: parma
    Zip Code or Postal Code: 43100
    E-Mail Address: artin@virgilio.it
    Home Phone: (0521)271639
    Work Phone: (0521)271639Ext.
    Subject of Your Complaint: Investment
    Name of Company You Are Complaining About: digotgold-gold-ebank-Global Digital Transfers Inc.
    Company Web Site: http://www.digotgold.com
    How Did the Company Initially Contact You?: e-mail
    How Much Did You Actually Pay the Company?: $10,511.8430
    How Did You Pay the Company?: Not Reported
    First Name Merv
    Last Name: Peabody
    Date Company Contacted You: 06/02/2000 (MM/DD/YYYY)
    Explain Your Problem: (Please limit your complaint to 2000 characters.): Parma/italy january 7th ,2004.
    I have been joining the digotgold-gold-ebank-globaldigital transfer-galaxieglobalinvestmentretirementprogram-etc. program since june2000 and I was very happy.
    From there three years and half passed and I still cannot withdraw anything ( except an amount of about $4000 already in my hands but got in quite strange ways, with also many errors and reverse transaction fees payed by me , but this is nothing )of my funds grown during all this time .

On november 30th 2003 , not only the monthly fees started being much more than the earnings from the growth of the funds ( OA-33X03-P76AR2G-HVC OA -$3,268.18 $0.00 -$3,268.18 Nov 12 2003 18:00:59 DXGold , they decided to triple the monthly fees ( OA-M0E6A-B954B7E-BDN OA -$8,252.33 $0.00 -$8,252.33 Dec 12 2003 0:08:54 DXGold ) so that my new next fee due will
    be $10,511.8430 for a month and so on for the future.

It's clear without having a math that in this way I'll be eaten all my funds earned during all this great time in a FEW MONTHS and without having withdrawn anything EVEN if I am 100% able to withdraw all my funs, as they write in my reporting portfolio( DXDebit Percentage: 100% ) .

This is my first report against Global Digital Transfers Inc. and all previous Companies
    and I'm very concerned about doing this,I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS PROJECT , BUT AFTER MANTHS AND YEARS , after having a stroke on november 29th 2003 and seeing the news I couldn't
    do anything else after alerting the Global Digital Transfers Inc. through email ( too many eMAILS COLLECTED during these months and years ) except reporting my case to SEC.

I hope this helps restoring the old values of loyalty regarding the Company as it was indicated
    during the early stages of the program since the far june 2000.I have tons of other documents stating my situation.
    Ireally need to withdraw my funds after waiting for too much time.

************************************************** ****************************
    Gianluca Loddo.
    Yes, please make the adjustments you like, you have all the control on the system even I qualified to WITHDRAW 100% my fund.

It is not my guilt if the portfolio grew last year and if I matureted the power to withdraw 100%.But the system after 2 years does not allow.

I NEED TO WITHDRAW MY FUND I WAITED TOO MANY TIME , I GOT A TROKE AND NEED TO WITHDRAW MY FUND! WHERE IS THE LOYALTY OF THE SYSTEM ?

You never sign you messages , where is your address, who is the staff, the persons who works, I HAVE ALWAYS TRUSTED IN THIS SYSTEM BUT my patince has a limit.

PLEASE MAKE YOU THE ADJUSTMENTS BUT IF I SEE that you or the system EATS and TENDS to erase my FUND built since year 2000 ( you cannot say that this is anothe program , I remember your sentence years ago' )

I 'll defende as I can with my little tools.

I HAVE TO WITHDRAW ALL MY FUND NOT DROP AFTER DROP - I NEED .

However here is the copy of the receipt from FTC.gov

gianluca loddo

January 09, 2004

gianluca loddo
    p.za g. sand ,9
    parma, ZZ 43100
    Re: FTC Ref. No. 3826650

Dear gianluca loddo:

This is in response to your recent complaint. The Federal Trade Commission acts in the public interest to prevent unfair and deceptive practices in the marketplace. Letters such as yours help us monitor activities and identify problem areas.

The Commission does not resolve individual complaints. However, the information you have provided concerning the practices of the company will be considered to determine what, if any, action should be taken by the Federal Trade Commission in the public interest.

Again, thank you for bringing your experience to our attention.

Sincerely yours,

Consumer Response Center
    ************************************************** ************************************
    1/10/2004 - 1:37 AM - Administration Reply (Code: 2)
    Hello,

We have read your messages with interest. We are not able to answer all messages as we have been auditing and clearing the system.

Your outline and details seem to be incorrect and we will try to help clear these up for you.
    The original and early program from 06/02/2000 was closed in Febuary - March 2001 with a payout above any input by you.
    Your portfolio was again started in mid 2001 with a great number of free entries to help with your debt at your bank and this has allowed you to gain an advantage in "value" from the dividend credits that were provided while establishing the early stage of the system. The growth of your portfolio compounded by the amount of free entries into the system and not from any major funding.
    We are not stepping away from the offer of establishing an income from the portfolio for you however the system has needed to clear the portfolios that have not activated for the last two years. All these early portfolios had gained the advantage of these portfolios that were operated by the SA (System Activation) during this time while waiting for the owners to finally activate. Terms set twelves months ago for all portfolios to be activated within twelves months have now started to be deleted from the system which has now lowered the growth of portfolios temporarily during these current weeks but this will return to growth again in the coming weeks.
    There are many Credit Lines are being reduced in portfolios and this is again reducing the earnings of the Digots as this reduces the number of Digots in the system.

The new OA/DXDebit fee option was held back from being added to the system and should have been operating for the last twelves months to slow the growth of the early portfolios like yours that had accumulated greater growth and an advantage other other smaller portfolios.
    This is not an investment program but is a credit type system where records of transactions are held from the exchanges of values between DXMerchants and account holders. DXMerchants receive and process all transfers and funding to accounts and we do not hold funds directly but operate the security of the accounts and system. DXDebit is credit and can be spent to merchants and accounts and although it doesn't need to be repaid there are advantages in paying the fee from an outside source to gain the discounted fee.

We are able to provide you with steps to both reduce your portfolio's fee and set it so you are able to still earn the best value while the portfolios are being corrected and waiting for the DXMGN to operate efficientlyly. The current fee has been carried over to the next session so that you can make these adjustments.

1. Use the function to "Reduce your Credit Line" ($15,000) by reducing your TDV (Total Digot Value). This will lower the level and rate of the DXDebit fee from 15.25% to approximately 13.75%. because the portfolios value will be reduced.

2. Repay $20,000 of DXDebit back to the portfolio while still rataining approximately $6000 in your account. Check the fee and you will see that the fee will have dramatically reduced. Only withdraw sufficient to pay the fee.

3. Before you make any of the above adjustments you can check the current fee is $10,957 and the discounted fee is $3,635 if the fee is paid from an outside payment service. After the adjustments you will find that these two options have reduced greatly. The amount of available DXDebit will still be available to withdraw to spend to other accounts or to merchants and to OutXchange fluently once the DXMerchants Network has been built.

We can make these adjustments for you if you need assisatance!

Kind Regards
    Support Team
    DXGold

Yeah...I heard about Gianluca Loddo like 3 months ago. But Dave Bennett knows all about it. So I leave it to him...

Darwish

AlamMoBa Guest

Ditto. In fact that Gian person is why I walked away from DXGold well over a year ago, and not get interested and working again until very recently **Just DXQualified today - Go, ME&#33;&#33; <G>**

I know I&#39;m going to wind up sounding incredibly callous again, but if he had a stroke, it was due to his own rage, inability to let go, inability to control the situation, etc. Nobody held a gun to his head. He made choices that were apparently incredibly detrimental to his health. Or, for that matter, who knows what his family tree health history looks like.

It&#39;s far too easy to shift the blame, IMO.

Just DXQualified today - Go, ME
    Congragulations Berta

Darwish

AlamMoBa Guest

Thanks. It&#39;s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Next stop? DXPowerTeam - WooT&#33;

williamr Guest

The original post in this thread doesn&#39;t surprise me at all. I&#39;m fast coming to the conclusion that DXGold is a load of crap. Any system that requires you to INexchange &#036;99 of your money in order to "claim" a bonus of &#036;7 is extremely suspect&#33; To date, I&#39;ve processed 4 outexchanges via Console and all I&#39;ve seen is my money disappear into a black hole with none coming back to me in a tangible form i.e. returning to my ecurrency account so I can use it for what I want to.
    I&#39;m close to writing off the money I have in DXGold as I would have a better chance of getting any money back on a useless, frigging cycler&#33;

I found that site while conducting searches on DXGold and then personnaly got in touch with its owner. He stated that he was sorry that site was still online because of Google, as far as he is concerned that story had a happy end and he has nothing against DXGold anymore.

mickyguy Guest

Hi&#33;

Do you think this is news...? lol (We&#39;ve gone over that 100 times)

We have the answer on DXPowerTeam, as a &#39;sticky topic&#39; in the day-to-day messages section:

I posted this on Aug. 29th, on our forum:

Title: re: http://gianlucaloddo.tripod.com/

Body:

About the &#39;gianluca loddo&#39; site, guess what?

(read from the bottom up for the correct emailing sequence):

Sent : Monday, August 23, 2004 6:29 PM
    To : "Dave Bennett" <sonjeka@msn.com>
    Subject : Re: DXGold / Your TDV --

| | | Inbox

I got all the money waiting for each dxgold outexchange.It took a few months but currently

I have no more funds to withdraw.

gianluca loddo

To: gianlucaloddo@virgilio.it
    Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:49 PM
    Subject: Re: DXGold / Your TDV --

Excellent.

I am happy to know that you have been &#39;cashed out&#39; of your DXGold, since you were so uncertain how, before.

I am curious: are you cashed out because DXGold itself sent you money (all at once) for the amount of your DigotGold Portfolio, or did you list many OutXchanges which have been processed?

I am only asking whether you got money out the &#39;normal&#39; way (listing OutX&#39;s) or if you got money out because DXGold directly sent you money to cash out your Portfolio, and then they stopped your Portfolio?

Regards, Dave Bennett [DXG-UIN 10922] (USA: 616-895-7396)

----Original Message Follows---- From: "gianluca loddo" <gianlucaloddo@virgilio.it> To: "Dave Bennett" <sonjeka@msn.com> Subject: Re: DXGold / Your TDV -- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:42:21 +0200 Okey , my site is down from time.It is no more online becouse it has been suppressed. May be that searching in yahoo or another engine it is still in memory but the site is no more alive and I cannot access anyway. All that I had to do after I withdrew has been done . regards from gianluca loddo -----

Responses to it then:

Posted: Aug 29, 2004 - 08:37 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About the &#39;gianluca loddo&#39; site, guess what?

(read from the bottom up for the correct emailing sequence):

Sent : Monday, August 23, 2004 6:29 PM
    To : "Dave Bennett" <sonjeka@msn.com>
    Subject : Re: DXGold / Your TDV --

| | | Inbox

I got all the money waiting for each dxgold outexchange.It took a few months but currently

I have no more funds to withdraw.

gianluca loddo

To: gianlucaloddo@virgilio.it
    Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:49 PM
    Subject: Re: DXGold / Your TDV --

Excellent.

I am happy to know that you have been &#39;cashed out&#39; of your DXGold, since you were so uncertain how, before.

I am curious: are you cashed out because DXGold itself sent you money (all at once) for the amount of your DigotGold Portfolio, or did you list many OutXchanges which have been processed?

I am only asking whether you got money out the &#39;normal&#39; way (listing OutX&#39;s) or if you got money out because DXGold directly sent you money to cash out your Portfolio, and then they stopped your Portfolio?

Regards, Dave Bennett [DXG-UIN 10922] (USA: 616-895-7396)

----Original Message Follows---- From: "gianluca loddo" <gianlucaloddo@virgilio.it> To: "Dave Bennett" <sonjeka@msn.com> Subject: Re: DXGold / Your TDV -- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:42:21 +0200 Okey , my site is down from time.It is no more online becouse it has been suppressed. May be that searching in yahoo or another engine it is still in memory but the site is no more alive and I cannot access anyway. All that I had to do after I withdrew has been done . regards from gianluca loddo -----

jacksmash

Posted: Aug 30, 2004 - 05:25 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is this about the person from Italy who put up a negative website about DXGold that I stumbled across awhile back?

jimwas21

Posted: Aug 30, 2004 - 09:37 AM

Yes it is.

WhiteFalcon

Posted: Sep 01, 2004 - 07:43 PM

I&#39;ve emailed him a few weeks ago...

He replied that all was OK, OutX were going...

WF

It was the creation and organization of DXPowerTeam that made his exchanges come through. Until then, he had been doing everything wrong to get his OutX&#39;s processed and had no idea that he did not understand how the Portfolio was supposed to be run. He thought it was the same issue whether to pay from DDB or GEB, and did not know why a difference even should exist. He thought that DXGold has received his money and was supposed to process it back to him themselves, which again shows that he never understood the system.

He did much wrong because he did not learn. He did not have a referrer, which in those days was required. He also tried to get his OutX&#39;s out during the 9 months that OutX&#39;s were frozen in the system because of the DXDoubler programs.

The &#39;Gianluca Loddo&#39; issue has been a closed issue for a long time, and if THAT is the reason that you are not in DXGold, then rethink the issue.

Gianluca got all of his money owing to the organization of DXMerchants because of the creation of DXPT. We were the first DXGroup that pushed the entire system past the need to maintain a &#39;group-based&#39; structure.

If you don&#39;t understand about that, then call me sometime or hit our audio training sessions when you&#39;ve joined DXPT: USA: 616-895-7396

If you were a DXPT Member, you would have known about that long ago, as you see above.

SO... SINCE I WAS FAIRLY CHALLENGED, I HOPE THAT THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS&#33;

mickyguy Guest

Originally posted by cyberspook@Nov 18 2004, 01:04 PM
    The original post in this thread doesn&#39;t surprise me at all. I&#39;m fast coming to the conclusion that DXGold is a load of crap. Any system that requires you to INexchange &#036;99 of your money in order to "claim" a bonus of &#036;7 is extremely suspect&#33; To date, I&#39;ve processed 4 outexchanges via Console and all I&#39;ve seen is my money disappear into a black hole with none coming back to me in a tangible form i.e. returning to my ecurrency account so I can use it for what I want to.
    I&#39;m close to writing off the money I have in DXGold as I would have a better chance of getting any money back on a useless, frigging cycler&#33;
    Cyberspook, it sounds like you&#39;re doing something wrong. Either you aren&#39;t DXDebit-qualified, or you haven&#39;t uploaded ID documentation, or you are just new and need to bide your time: don&#39;t expect the fastest results just when you start, of course. That&#39;s when things are slowest. You are &#39;the new DXM on the block&#39; so to speak.

I&#39;d HIGHLY suggest that you should read:

DXGold Concepts/Uses : this is one of the bottom links in the left margin of DXPowerTeam. You don&#39;t understand why DXGold pays such high bonuses; that is explained there and was also explained in a different post around here not too long ago.

Remember, if you don&#39;t read, you will have ceaseless questions and poor results.

Same as the guy who stands at the podium, pounding his shoe, and yelling, "Location, location, location&#33;&#33;"

We stand here, pound our shoes, and yell, "Read, read, read&#33;&#33; (and get to audio training sessions with your questions in hand)."

lol... enough &#39;mothering&#39; on my part. You can trust doublers if you want to (just remember that they are typically illegal and usually you don&#39;t get anything out of them anyway). The same CLEARLY goes for &#39;other programs&#39; you see all over the place.

Better slower and faster weeks of activity here at DXGold than &#39;promised compounded payouts on an exact weekly schedule&#39; in a program that will &#39;vanish suddenly&#39; after you&#39;ve been feeling good about building up your profits there.

Every time a HYIP crashes, a new batch of people who are FINALLY TIRED of losing money in them comes back to DXPT to sit themselves down, read, attend audio training, and change their ways. They get tired of investing their money with others and would rather make it on their own via trading.

Any one *active* Merchant among us has no trouble moving even up to &#036;60,000 in a single week through his/her own e-currency accounts, out of DXGold. Moving &#036;5000 weekly back and forth isn&#39;t even unusual; it&#39;s even beginner level for very active Merchants.

You have to work for THAT kind of result, though. No one just hands you that kind of power on a silver platter the moment you complain of things moving slowly. But again, that kind of activity from active Merchants isn&#39;t even unusual.

mickyguy Guest

Neck InGold:

hopefully you didn&#39;t run around and post your post everywhere before getting any reactions, lol... it would just be misinformative.

Thread Information