our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
go2speed
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 156 123456789101112131415161718192051101 ... LastLast

Default Agloco - Agloco.com

http://Agloco.com

Do You Realize How Valuable You Are?
    Advertisers, search providers, and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you getting?

You Deserve A Piece of the Action
    AGLOCO gets paid by companies to reach our Members through our Viewbar™ software.We give that money back to you.

Build the Community, Make More Money
    Through our Referral Program, we reward those who are helping to build this Global Community. The bigger the community, the more money AGLOCO makes for its Members.

What's the Catch?
    No catch. Sign up, refer your friends, download the free Viewbar™ software and surf the Internet as you normally would.

Privacy Counts.
    Your information will never be sold, rented,or shared with anyone else. Bulletproof privacy is a core commitment of AGLOCO.
    Any Posts I make, are for discussion purposes only. I am not vouching for any programs. One should invest in all investment programs with Extreme Caution.

Default Re: Agloco - Agloco.com

With all of the Agloco strings already on TG, you decided to make a new one?

Just kidding... it's a great program, so it deserves the TG nod. I'm glad to see it, as it will only make it easier for all of us building our Agloco networks to do so.

Who knows... maybe this thread will drive more people to my Agloco promotion page that I duplicate and host for people who sign under me.

Good luck, all!
    Standard HYIP - 1.8% daily! - PAID! INCREASED DEPOSIT!
    Want to own a piece of the 'net? Join Agloco and get paid for surfing! NOT an HYIP!
    AGLOCO IS THE QUICK, EASY, AND FREE WAY TO DIVERSIFY YOUR ONLINE INCOME!

Ok, let's try to leave the advertising for the appropriate folder and concentrate on discussing the program.

That being posted, if anyone has something to share regarding their experience with agloco, opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Again, let's try to keep this thread clean of spam and let productive discussion take over,

F1RM
    I Will Pay for Your TeamEarners Membership (Yes, You've Read Correctly)

1) Sign up using this link and pay for your membership

2) Your account will be credited with $13 within 24-48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by f1rm
    Ok, let's try to leave the advertising for the appropriate folder and concentrate on discussing the program.

That being posted, if anyone has something to share regarding their experience with agloco, opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Again, let's try to keep this thread clean of spam and let productive discussion take over,

F1RM
    Oh, not too keen on competitors, eh?
    Want to own a piece of the 'net? Join Agloco and get paid for surfing! NOT an HYIP!

Quote Originally Posted by Catf4rt
    Oh, not too keen on competitors, eh?
    A lot of people will be advertising this one in the very near future, so there will be an explosion of "competitors".

What I was suggesting was leaving referral links and "look at my signature" posts for the "advertising" folder, where they belong.

Who knows... maybe this thread will drive more people to my Agloco promotion page that I duplicate and host for people who sign under me.
    The best promotion methods never involve spam, just a little advice from a "competitor" ,

F1RM

Spam is unsolicited business proposals or product offerings sent to private email addresses. They also do not typically contain any information/dialogue relevant to the topic.

My post is in a public forum and it does address the subject matter at hand. That's not spam.

No where does my post say "look at my signature." What it does contain is elements of my Agloco experience, which include how I am building my network. That is what this folder supposedly is about - our experiences with Agloco thus far - right?

I fully expect that you'll disagree, and I really don't care. I'll take your word for this being a folder only for "discussing Agloco" just as soon as you remove your very large, very visible, and Agloco-specific signature and "Agloco VIP" icon. Otherwise, right now it sounds like you want to be the only fish in the pond. Just an observation from a competitor.
    Last edited by Catf4rt; 12-09-2006 at 10:01 PM.

Spam is unsolicited business proposals or product offerings sent to private email addresses. They also do not typically contain any information/dialogue relevant to the topic.
    You can also spam message boards, for example, as was the case with your previous post, not just e-mail adresses

No where does my post say "look at my signature." What it does contain is elements of my Agloco experience, which include how I am building my network. That is what this folder supposedly is about - our experiences with Agloco thus far - right?
    I quote, from your previous post :

maybe this thread will drive more people to my Agloco promotion page that I duplicate and host for people who sign under me
    "my Agloco promotion page", "sign under me" ... no further comments necessary

I fully expect that you'll disagree, and I really don't care. I'll take your word for this being a folder only for "discussing Agloco" just as soon as you remove your very large, very visible, and Agloco-specific signature.
    I was looking, before my post, at my signature on my screen, it has exactly 5 lines(4 text and 1 space line), as per forum rules, and contains 5 links (a maximum of 6 links are allowed).

I am promoting agloco aswell, but I am doing this in compliance with the rules of the community I am a member of. You don't see me with posts such as your first one in this thread.

I have nothing against you (or anyone else, for that matter) promoting agloco, but spam is something I cannot tolerate.

F1RM

You can also spam message boards, for example, as was the case with your previous post, not just e-mail adresses
    Yes, you can, but you do so when you post off-topic for the sole purpose of advertising some service or product, and (though the structure of TG prevents this), when you do it as an univited/unauthorized member of the board in question.

I am a registered member of Talkgold, and as this is a public thread within this community, I am posting to it as a valid participant. I posted about my Agloco experience, which necessarly includes my experience promoting it, something inseperable from how I am doing it. Your opinion of the content of my post does not change that fact.

I quote, from your previous post :

"my Agloco promotion page", "sign under me" ... no further comments necessary
    You "quote"? No.. you selectively quote and then take out of context what I said. As I stated previously, my Agloco experience includes my method of promoting it, and my comments to that effect are necessary elements of that experience. What was I supposed to write? "I promote my Agloco network in a certain way, but I'm not going to say how I do it"? Ridiculous.

I was looking, before my post, at my signature on my screen, it has exactly 5 lines(4 text and 1 space line), as per forum rules, and contains 5 links (a maximum of 6 links are allowed).
    I think you should read my post again - note that I did not say anywhere that your signature breaks any rule for formating or content. What I am saying is that if you're going to sit there and tell me that I should leave "advertising" my referral method for the "advertising folder" (which is a crock in and of itself - this whole forum is advertising for something), then you should remove the content of your signature before continuing. Otherwise, it's plainly obvious that each and every post you make is simply an advertisement for your Agloco downline. And you want to try and tell me about spam... hah!

I am promoting agloco aswell, but I am doing this in compliance with the rules of the community I am a member of. You don't see me with posts such as your first one in this thread.
    No, I just see you selectively quoting, engaging in semantics, and otherwise trying to supress your fellow Agloco promoters so that you can have a "discussion" folder all too yourself (or, at least, as much as possible). Not advertising? Please.

Seriously, what are we going to talk about with Agloco other than how we're promoting it at this time?

Guy 1: "Hey guys! I just signed up for Agloco, and now I'm waiting for the browser bar to be launched."

Guy 2: "Wow, me, too! What a coincidence!"

Guy 1: "Hey... did anyone see the missing period at the end of the fifth paragraph of the TOS when they were signing up?"

Guy 3: "Whoa! No, I didn't, I was too busy waiting for the browser bar to be made available!"

Guy 4: "Hey, that's wild! I'm playing Tetris while I wait for it to launch!"

Guy 3: "Oh, dude! I never thought of that! I've just been picking my nose and staring at pictures of kittens while I wait for Agloco to release the browser bar!"

I have nothing against you (or anyone else, for that matter) promoting agloco, but spam is something I cannot tolerate.

F1RM
    Well then I've got good news for you: you're wrong about what constitutes spam.

But that's not what you were really worried about in the first place, anyway, is it?

I'm selectively quoting?

Ok, here is your entire post:

With all of the Agloco strings already on TG, you decided to make a new one?

Just kidding... it's a great program, so it deserves the TG nod. I'm glad to see it, as it will only make it easier for all of us building our Agloco networks to do so.

Good luck, all!
    This is a thread about agloco, and your comment is something similar to:

"nice program, I hope people viewing this thread will notice my promotion page, oh, and btw, I will be offering my downline a similar page if they join under me"

Do not insult the intelligence of other members, everyone can see right through your advertising attempt.

Again, this thread is for discussion purposes only, of course I consider a comment like "maybe this thread will drive more people to my Agloco promotion page" to be nothing more than blatant spamming.

There are other things to discuss, like news about the toolbar release, error/bugs you may have encountered, etc.

The rules are meant for everyone to be followed,

F1RM

Didn't anyone ever teach you not to tip your hand in poker?

Again, this thread is for discussion purposes only, of course I consider a comment like "maybe this thread will drive more people to my Agloco promotion page" to be nothing more than blatant spamming.
    (emphasis mine)

There it is, folks, just like I said: our friend here is going off on his little tantrum because my legitimate discussion of my Agloco experience does not agree with his desires for this thread, which appear to be to keep all attention on his own affiliate marketing strategy.

Too bad for you. If you don't want people to talk about their entire Agloco experience, which may or may not include offering to duplicate one's Agloco promotion page for people who join his or her downline, like I am, because that would lead people away from your own promotion links, then say so at the outset. Don't come at people who enter into this thread in good faith with the intent of talking about their Agloco experience when that is what this thread is supposedly about.

The real insult to everyone's intelligence is your pathetic attempt at monopolizing the Agloco traffic through this spot on Talkgold (which, I might also add, is not your thread in the first place). Nice try though...

...well, no, not really. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

Thread Information