our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
hyipregulate.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 935 123456789101112131415161718192051101501 ... LastLast

Default Pathway-2-prosperity - Pathway-2-prosperity.net

Pathway-2-prosperity.net
    Welcome to "P-2-P Network"

"P-2-P Network" is a long term "private" investment program, investing in various online and offline activities. Profits from these investments are shared with Members and invested in stable long term investments, to guarantee our program's stability for the long term.

It's time to finally stop worrying about not making money on the internet. "P-2-P Network" has developed a system that put your investments on Autopilot with the ONLY TRULY Automated System that's affordable for everyone! "P-2-P Network" is an investment strategy based on allowing ordinary investor's access to higher returns by using all the resources available to global investors.

We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Now you can achieve financial independence without relying on others joining the program after you, although once you start to enjoy the rewards of "P-2-P Network" you will want to tell all your friends and we do offer handsome referral commissions for the term that they invest in the plan. After all, all we really want to do is use our "hard-earned-cash" to create a better living for ourselves, our families, our loved ones ..... and now, since we have gone public with "P-2-P Network" ...... for ALL of our valued Members !!

The "P-2-P Network" Private Fund is based on our personal investment portfolio...

You probably know that most successful people have their money working for them, gaining high interest and great returns - we are no different. We have an investment portfolio that covers low, medium and high risk ventures. In 99% of cases, the average person does not have enough "liquid cash" to invest that can earn the high interest rates the millionaires enjoy... remember the old saying: "It takes Money to make Money"? Exactly!

We will assist you by allowing your funds to "piggy-back" on ours... returns earned in the "P-2-P Network" Private Fund is totally out of reach for the average individual !!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT a H.Y.I.P. site... We do NOT believe in them!

You must stay away at all costs!

You must know how these guys use funds from one investor to pay the next investors' commission - it is a highly illegal practice. It is fairly simple to do, as they set the percentages in such a way that there is enough to pay the next guy and run for periods of up to a year!

During this time, they do not invest your money - their pockets just get bigger and bigger until their H.Y.I.P. cannot sustain itself and collapses. Keep this in mind:

"The bigger the return on offer, the louder the warning bells should sound!"

Anyway, our rule is simpler... STAY AWAY!

It is ironic though ...... when we asked our programmer to write a management tool where we can manage Members' returns online, in a web based application, he came back within a few days and gave us a real good laugh !! He suggested we purchase the same software that H.Y.I.P. scammers use .... for just over $100 ONLY !!!! It was the office joke for a while, but in the end he was RIGHT - it was much cheaper and much quicker. All he did was to manipulate certain functions and features to suit our Group's needs ....... and PRESTO !!!!!

To see our different "Investment Plans" that are currently being offered here at "P-2-P Network", please go the "F.A.Q." page in order to have a look. Also, be very certain that you thoroughly read our "Terms" page and that you fully understand and agree with everything that is written there, before joining up with our "private" program !!
    Any Posts I make, are for discussion purposes only. I am not vouching for any programs. One should invest in all investment programs with Extreme Caution.

Default Re: Pathway-2-prosperity - Pathway-2-prosperity.net

Running since: 01-Feb-2007

Members: 82

Invested: $124,627.53

Paid out: $75,343.38

Max investment: $10,000.00
    start more than 1 month,82 members

this site looks very very secure and the stats look real.i will add them in!

Wink Re: Pathway-2-prosperity - Pathway-2-prosperity.net

Hello EVERYONE,

This is Nicholas, and I am the Admin of "P-2-P Network". I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that I will be attempting to visit this particular Forum at least twice daily in order to answer ANY questions that Members or on-lookers might have, and also to post ANY UPDATES that I have pertaining to my Program. Just one thing that EVERYONE should know, the majority of our Members are already a part of the "PATHWAY 2 PROSPERITY GROUP", and this Program will most likely ONLY be available to the Public for approximately 12 months at the most, before we go 100% PRIVATE !! This was our intentions right from the beginning, and just over one month has already passed, so there is only 10.5 months at the most remaining, before we "close the doors" and become 100% PRIVATE !! If you have any questions at all, and if your questions are somewhat Private, then simply visit the website, and you can ALWAYS send me a message via the Contact page !!

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE & I hope to see you come "onboard" !!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Smirnow - CEO
    R.D. DIRECT
    P-2-P NETWORK - Program Founder
    PATHWAY 2 PROSPERITY GROUP - Group Founder
    705-767-4648 (Home)
    801-795-7976 (Business)
    908-325-7292 (Fax)
    admin@Pathway-2-Prosperity.net
    admin@Pathway-2-Prosperity.com
    smirnow@sympatico.ca

p-2-p is top on my list of programs
    i have been paid and reinvested for another term
    this program will go a long way to bringing back stability to investment sites
    this one you can trust 100%and also the admin Nick
    come and join our happy group
    if you want to make money this is the place to be.
    Last edited by stormcloud; 04-06-2007 at 01:49 AM.

This one had launched more than 2 months, why no one discuz it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    This one had launched more than 2 months, why no one discuz it here.
    probably because the main forum for this one is my cash forum
    there is 150 plus members in this one and very happy members i may add
    it is not some outlandish amount of interest paid and principal investments are guarenteed

Quote Originally Posted by rddirect
    Hello EVERYONE,

This is Nicholas, and I am the Admin of "P-2-P Network". I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that I will be attempting to visit this particular Forum at least twice daily in order to answer ANY questions that Members or on-lookers might have, and also to post ANY UPDATES that I have pertaining to my Program. Just one thing that EVERYONE should know, the majority of our Members are already a part of the "PATHWAY 2 PROSPERITY GROUP", and this Program will most likely ONLY be available to the Public for approximately 12 months at the most, before we go 100% PRIVATE !! This was our intentions right from the beginning, and just over one month has already passed, so there is only 10.5 months at the most remaining, before we "close the doors" and become 100% PRIVATE !! If you have any questions at all, and if your questions are somewhat Private, then simply visit the website, and you can ALWAYS send me a message via the Contact page !!

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE & I hope to see you come "onboard" !!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Smirnow - CEO
    R.D. DIRECT
    P-2-P NETWORK - Program Founder
    PATHWAY 2 PROSPERITY GROUP - Group Founder
    705-767-4648 (Home)
    801-795-7976 (Business)
    908-325-7292 (Fax)
    admin@Pathway-2-Prosperity.net
    admin@Pathway-2-Prosperity.com
    smirnow@sympatico.ca
    lol, its sth like a spend approve email from the admin.

the investment terms are short, so members could control the risks better.

keep watching for a few days , good luck to investors here

my fren told me P2P is a great program. I am in with test spent.

Thread Information