our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
140% After 1 Day, 500% After 3 Days, 1000% After 5
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thumbs down Fuel Freedom International - myffi.biz (careful! Problem with refunds)

Hi all,

Programs like this don't happen often enough. Here are the facts. The company Fuel Freedom International based in Altamonte Springs, FL. owns the world wide rights to MPG-CAPS.

The Product: MPG-CAPS
    Increases Octane (Gasoline) Increase Cetane (Diesel)
    Increase Engine Power.
    Reduce combustion chamber deposits.
    Improve fuel enconomy.
    Act as a lead substitute (Great for Classic Cars)
    Prevent valve recession.
    The MPG-CAPS are EPA Approved Fuel Additive In Three Catagories:
    Octane Booster
    Valve Recession
    Engine Performance
    The Company
    Debt Free & Well Financed
    Own their own 22,000 sq. ft. Building
    Manufacture their product in Florida
    Do their own shipping & customer support
    Own their own servers & have their own in house programming staff.
    The last statement is most important because this company has licensed and hosted their propietary software to:
    Mannatech
    Enliven, Intl.
    Great Life Benefits
    Lexxus
    Life Wave, LLC
    GOJI (Xango)
    This company knows the MLM business. They have been doing the back office business for other MLM companies for over ten years. They know what works and most importantly, what does'nt. They have a great product that really works and does not smell like mothballs.

Why FFI?
    Product everyone needs Wordwide
    Timing ($2.00 + pr/gal. for gas)
    Great compensation (Binary with no flushing!)
    Great Back Office with Instant Online Credit Card Sign-Up. (No orphans, No check or application errors)
    Do This:
    Last edited by mrGSH; 07-27-2007 at 04:48 PM.

Default Re: Fuel Freedom International - www.myffi.biz

reflink removed

Hi all,

Programs like this don't happen often enough. Here are the facts. The company Fuel Freedom International based in Altamonte Springs, FL. owns the world wide rights to MPG-CAPS.

The Product: MPG-CAPS
    Increases Octane (Gasoline) Increase Cetane (Diesel)
    Increase Engine Power.
    Reduce combustion chamber deposits.
    Improve fuel enconomy.
    Act as a lead substitute (Great for Classic Cars)
    Prevent valve recession.
    The MPG-CAPS are EPA Approved Fuel Additive In Three Catagories:
    Octane Booster
    Valve Recession
    Engine Performance
    The Company
    Debt Free & Well Financed
    Own their own 22,000 sq. ft. Building
    Manufacture their product in Florida
    Do their own shipping & customer support
    Own their own servers & have their own in house programming staff.
    The last statement is most important because this company has licensed and hosted their propietary software to:
    Mannatech
    Enliven, Intl.
    Great Life Benefits
    Lexxus
    Life Wave, LLC
    GOJI (Xango)
    This company knows the MLM business. They have been doing the back office business for other MLM companies for over ten years. They know what works and most importantly, what does'nt. They have a great product that really works and does not smell like mothballs.

Why FFI?
    Product everyone needs Wordwide
    Timing ($2.00 + pr/gal. for gas)
    Great compensation (Binary with no flushing!)
    Great Back Office with Instant Online Credit Card Sign-Up. (No orphans, No check or application errors)
    Do This:
    Check out the website: reflink removed[/QUOTE]

I am a member of FFI and the bottom line is that the product hasn't worked in my or my wife's car. We have gone through 40 tankfuls each. No change. They don't manufacture their own product, they have someone subcontract everything but the server at their office. They will and do flush on their binary compensation plan if you don't do an autoship. You have to buy at least $50 a month of their products or you WILL flush.

Do what you want. It did not work for me. I bought and used all the promotional items. I brought people to meetings and nothing happened. I believe it worked for other people but it did not work for me. I may be my dislike for the binary compensation plan. Great for the people on top but not for the people starting out.
    Last edited by mrGSH; 07-27-2007 at 04:50 PM. Reason: reflinks removed
    Fred Samec

I feel no need to hide behind a fake name.
    I have been working on a radiation powered
    engine to be used in automobiles and aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by fsamec
    I am a member of FFI and the bottom line is that the product hasn't worked in my or my wife's car. We have gone through 40 tankfuls each. No change. They don't manufacture their own product, they have someone subcontract everything but the server at their office. They will and do flush on their binary compensation plan if you don't do an autoship. You have to buy at least $50 a month of their products or you WILL flush.

Do what you want. It did not work for me. I bought and used all the promotional items. I brought people to meetings and nothing happened. I believe it worked for other people but it did not work for me. I may be my dislike for the binary compensation plan. Great for the people on top but not for the people starting out.
    I believe you are in good faith when you say that it did not work for you. But maybe the problem is that you did not check in the right way.
    You say you and your wife have gone through 40 tankfuls, it took a long time, you went through seasons. If you started in summer and ended in winter it's normal you did not noticed any change. In summer engines burn less fuel than in winter, so no changes means less fuel burn.
    This is just azn idea. Maybe you need to try with the 10-2-10 method. It means 10 tankfuls without mpg-caps, but with a strict check against mileage, 2 tankfuls of conditioning engine with mpg-caps, and then 10 tankfuls with mpg-caps, it is better if done in the same season.

What you say about binary compensation plan it's the old same thing people who don't apply in their works says, sorry fsamec, but I worked (and i'm working) in MLM for 19 years and for me is a success.
    Last edited by mrGSH; 07-27-2007 at 04:51 PM.

Ukraine Test Results!!

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence has recently conducted a series of tests on the MPG-CAPSTM and MPG-BOOSTTM. The results of these tests were outstanding!! The conclusions of this report were that these two products ensure:

Chemical increase of fuel octane rating up to 4.7 octane units and increase of fuel cetane rating up to 2.0 units;

Acceleration of fuel combustion in the beginning of the compression stroke and increase of engine power;

Improvement of removal of unburned fuel residues from the combustion chamber;

Improvement of operation of spark-plugs and nozzles;
    Extension of lifespan of engine exhaust system and catalyst;
    Reduction of engine detonation;
    Reduction of different mechanical noises, which facilitates the improvement of driving quality;

Improvement of operation of the ignition system at extreme temperatures in winter and in summer, as well as increase of engine power at high speed and sharp climbs;

Real fuel economy of 6% to 23%;
    Expansion of lifespan of the engine;
    Reduction by more than 60% of CO harmful exhaust gases emitted into atmosphere.
    Last edited by mrGSH; 07-27-2007 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by worldhyiprate
    I believe you are in good faith when you say that it did not work for you. But maybe the problem is that you did not check in the right way.
    You say you and your wife have gone through 40 tankfuls, it took a long time, you went through seasons. If you started in summer and ended in winter it's normal you did not noticed any change. In summer engines burn less fuel than in winter, so no changes means less fuel burn.
    This is just azn idea. Maybe you need to try with the 10-2-10 method. It means 10 tankfuls without mpg-caps, but with a strict check against mileage, 2 tankfuls of conditioning engine with mpg-caps, and then 10 tankfuls with mpg-caps, it is better if done in the same season.

What you say about binary compensation plan it's the old same thing people who don't apply in their works says, sorry fsamec, but I worked (and i'm working) in MLM for 19 years and for me is a success.
    As strange as it may seem, I have done things similar to the 10-2-10 method. Neither of us notice any difference. I live in Florida, about 90 miles from the home office. We have about 8-9 months of summer here. Most of the 40 tankfuls were used in warm or hot weather.

Their EcoSheen isn't that good either. I can wash my car in one third the time using soap and water than using EcoSheen. Their spray bottle don't work too well either.

I have been in MLM for over 11 years and prefer the straight matrix. Binary's do not work for me. They are too labor intensive when it come to managing it. I prefer to look at my downline a couple of times a month to see who is working and who is not. MLM is more of a hobby for me (that pays good) and not a livelihood. I am not knocking FFI but I tried to make it work using the methods they suggested and it does not work for me.
    Last edited by mrGSH; 07-27-2007 at 04:52 PM.
    Fred Samec

Default Re: Fuel Freedom International - myffi.biz

I have my doubts that it works.... Even if it did, would it be feasible? May be you could safe a little in fuel, but would you save money, if you are just a customer?

Quote Originally Posted by fsamec
    As strange as it may seem, I have done things similar to the 10-2-10 method. Neither of us notice any difference. I live in Florida, about 90 miles from the home office. We have about 8-9 months of summer here. Most of the 40 tankfuls were used in warm or hot weather.

Their EcoSheen isn't that good either. I can wash my car in one third the time using soap and water than using EcoSheen. Their spray bottle don't work too well either.

I have been in MLM for over 11 years and prefer the straight matrix. Binary's do not work for me. They are too labor intensive when it come to managing it. I prefer to look at my downline a couple of times a month to see who is working and who is not. MLM is more of a hobby for me (that pays good) and not a livelihood. I am not knocking FFI but I tried to make it work using the methods they suggested and it does not work for me.
    Dear Fred,
    what you say sounds really strange to me, but as I told you before, I'm sure you are in good faith as I am. I live in Europe (Italy) and here we tested the product with cars and trucks. Trucks drivers are very careful about this matter and they are really happy with MPG-CAPS.

About EcoSheen I can not say anything, cause they don't ship this product in Europe for the moment.

Sorry if I was too rude with you about MLM, it was not my intention to hurt you in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mrGSH
    I have my doubts that it works.... Even if it did, would it be feasible? May be you could safe a little in fuel, but would you save money, if you are just a customer?
    Hi mrGSH,
    if you have any doubt the only thing you can do is test for yourself. As you can see someone are comfortable with the product, someone not.

To know if you can save money as customer you need to do just some calculation. One blister of MPG-CAPS for your car costs $20.95, it is useful for abougt 150 gallons of fuel. You can save from 7% to 14%. So it depends on fuel cost in your country.

Actually there is another way. If there is a clear explanation and some independent research to back it up.... You do not have to jump off the roof to calculate G

Quote Originally Posted by worldhyiprate
    Hi mrGSH,
    if you have any doubt the only thing you can do is test for yourself. As you can see someone are comfortable with the product, someone not.

To know if you can save money as customer you need to do just some calculation. One blister of MPG-CAPS for your car costs $20.95, it is useful for abougt 150 gallons of fuel. You can save from 7% to 14%. So it depends on fuel cost in your country.

All I know is that it didn't do anything for my cars. I have 10 blister packs of the pills and six 32 oz bottles of the EcoSheen that are worthless to me. I spent almost $600 on this stuff because I believed in it. Oh Well!
    Fred Samec

Thread Information