our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
ALFAcashier - Fast and secure way to exchange BTC & LTC
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default German Bank Accounts for Non-Residents

While it's widely believed to be impossible to open a bank account in Germany without being present in person and without formally establishing a residence ("Anmeldung") first, that's not strictly true. In fact, non-residents cannot open current accounts, as the bank needs to verify the account owner's German address. However, no such requirement exists for savings accounts, and the address registered with a savings account can even be located in a foreign country.

Thus, for foreign non-residents wishing to establish a legitimate bank account in Germany in their own name and under their full control, the question remains which savings account from which bank fits their needs best and can be opened smoothly without having to be present in person.

In my opinion, there's one particular savings account from a very reputable and well-known German bank that serves these needs perfectly. It can easily be opened without going to a bank branch (you need, however, a notarized copy of your passport or of a national ID card, and somebody having a German bank account needs to assist you with transferring your initial deposit). You receive an ATM card that allows you to withdraw money from anywhere in the world (it's a PLUS card) and you can check you balance as well as the transaction history online. Concerning incoming fund transfers, you can receive money from any current account in Germany (as your savings account comes with an account number and bank identifier) as well as wire transfers from anywhere in the world.

You can use this bank account to verify a German Moneybookers account or you can add it to your foreign Moneybookers account, if you've registered a bank account in your home country before. You can also use the bank account to verify a German PayPal account.

All together, besides the fact that you cannot initiate outgoing money transfers (so your only means to access your funds is by ATM withdrawal), this account is as close to a current account as you can get with a savings account in Germany. It's certainly a very interesting bank account for foreigners.

If you're interested in opening this kind of account, just send me a message or an e-mail (jobo75@gmx.de) and I will provide more information as needed and assist you. Like I said, it's really easy!

Default Re: German Bank Accounts for Non-Residents

how?
    Want? socks/proxy accounts , more info contact me !

Quote Originally Posted by victorctin
    how?
    Opening such an account is pretty straight-forward:

You need to get a notarized copy of your passport or national ID card and you need somebody with a German current account to allow the bank to deduct the initial deposit via direct debit ("Lastschrift").

Then you send the application form along with the copy of your ID to the bank in Germany; they will debit the initial deposit from the current account mentioned, open your account and you will promptly receive your ATM card and your PIN codes for the ATM card and for online banking.

I can provide you with the application form (including an English translation) and I can allow the bank to debit the initial deposit from my current account, if you don't already have a contact in Germany with a current account. That's pretty easy, as I just have to fill in and sign the appropriate section of the application form before sending it to you.

Concerning the initial deposit, the minimum is just 50 EUR. Once the account ist set up, you can wire additional funds to your account on your own from pretty much anywhere in the world.

"somebody having a German bank account needs to assist you with transferring your initial deposit"

That does not sound legit -- sounds like a way to send money to someone and then have it disappear. I have never heard of a bank that requires a local deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by OffshorePrivacy
    "somebody having a German bank account needs to assist you with transferring your initial deposit"

That does not sound legit -- sounds like a way to send money to someone and then have it disappear. I have never heard of a bank that requires a local deposit.
    There International Banking Company where i am a affiliate offers a german account without being present, but there have exclusive contracts with the bank and there check the people before there open anything so nothing with i wanne have my 20 $ Paypal

and that what you mean is a "Tagesgeld Konto" and you know anything how will give you your account for Internet Business ?

Donīt play this games !!!

and howmuch it will cost?

Quote Originally Posted by OffshorePrivacy

Of course it's legit, it's a pretty popular account from one of Germany's most well-known banks. Many people go to a branch in Germany, set up the account and make their initial deposit in cash. That's how a savings account in Germany is usually opened.

I just outlined the process in case you don't want to go (or cannot go) to a branch. In this case, you can open the account by mail, but you have to provide for proper identification. Also, you have to tell the bank from which account they can take your initial deposit via direct debit ("Lastschrift", it's very common in Germany). This has to be a current account in Germany, as direct debits from other accounts don't work.

By the way, there's nothing special for non-resident foreigners here, both options are available for both Germans and foreigners. It just isn't common knowledge yet that non-resident foreigners can open such an account without much hassle, and I thought some might be interested.

And unlike many offshore accounts or special accounts for foreigners, this account is free of charge, like every other savings account in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by GetADev
    and howmuch it will cost?
    The savings account is free of charge and you also get your ATM card free of charge. However, for the withdrawals, small fees may apply, depending on the location of the ATM and on how many times per year you withdraw money from an ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJosha
    The savings account is free of charge and you also get your ATM card free of charge. However, for the withdrawals, small fees may apply, depending on the location of the ATM and on how many times per year you withdraw money from an ATM.
    and is it possible to withdraw using a internation bank transfer (SWIFT) or just be able to withdraw using ATMs?

Quote Originally Posted by GetADev
    and is it possible to withdraw using a internation bank transfer (SWIFT) or just be able to withdraw using ATMs?
    As I already said, it's not possible to initiate any (domestic or international) transfers. To access your funds, you either have to go to an ATM or, if you happen to be in Germany while needing to withdraw money, to a branch.

Thread Information