our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default BetsProfit.com - BetsProfit.com - SCAM!!!

To this project has come with http://moneymakergroup.ru/. During "work" advertised the реферальскую the reference to autosurfings, 6 forums and in the signature on moneymakergroup. Marvellously after it it was registered 21 person for 10 days. All it was the foreword. And now that as behaves the given project in a situation with payments (I do not know, whether only with me as moneymakergroup two days in "дауне"). I simply ascertain the facts. 13-th at 13-20 across Moscow has ordered payment. 10 hours of expectation-. I write to support - In the answer silence. I come on a forum - the same situation at two who was in this theme. I order the contribution on an output and I go to bed. I wake up in the morning - the input in акаунт is blocked on suspicion in swindle. Has achieved the answer from support - speak that suspiciously - you and have put on a conclusion of money someone from my referrals. And in general you are engaged "накруткой". I.e. on реферальной programs they have named carrying out of work накруткой. For one and a half day of dialogue with them nothing has found out. The answer from them - send us the home address and we shall send you mail any confidential code. (by the way I have sent it to them - only that personally for itself this usual swindle will be convinced that (though)) Such I still did not see it and so it is obvious.... I suggested them to check up on broad gullies, on МАС and АйПи to addresses me and my referrals. Nothing has achieved the Contribution is frozen. They do not return money. Still time I repeat It not анти advertising and ascertaining of the facts. I was ярый the supporter of this project (for what many reproached me and hinted that I a stool pigeon). Now I do not know of course. I have shown to you work of administration BetsProfit.com. If who that does not trust me, I can lay out all correspondence with them. The main thing, that I suspect (a forum silent and there is no information), that they have blocked also my referrals.
    Think....

В этот проект пришёл с http://moneymakergroup.ru/ . За время "работы" рекламировал свою реферальскую ссылку на автосёрфингах, 6 форумах и в своей подписи на moneymakergroup . На удивление по ней зарегистрировалось 21 человек за 10 дней. Всё это было предисловие. А теперь то как ведёт себя данный проект в ситуации с выплатами ( не знаю, только ли со мною, так как moneymakergroup уже два дня в "дауне"). Я просто констатирую факты.
    13-го в 13-20 по Москве заказал выплату. 10 часов ожидания -. пишу в поддержку - В ответ тишина. Захожу на форум - такая же ситуация ещё у двоих кто был в этой теме. Заказываю весь вклад на выход и ложусь спать. Утром просыпаюсь - вход в акаунт заблокирован по подозрению в мошенничестве. Добился ответа от поддержки - говорят что подозрительно - поставили на вывод деньги Вы и кто-то из моих рефералов. И вообще вы занимаетесь "накруткой". Т.е. проведение работы по реферальной программы они назвали накруткой. За полтора дня общения с ними ничего не выяснил. Ответ от них - вышлите нам свой домашний адрес и мы отправим Вам почтой какой-то секретный код. (Кстати я его им выслал - только для того чтобы лично для себя убедится что это обычное мошенничество (хотя это и так очевидно))Такого я ещё не видел... . Я предлагал им проверить по логам, по МАС и АйПи адресам меня и моих рефералов. Ничего не добился Вклад заморожен. Деньги они не возвращают.
    Ещё раз повторяю Это не анти реклама а констатация фактов. Я был ярый сторонник этого проекта (за что меня многие упрекали и намекали что я подсадная утка). Теперь я не знаю что и говорить.
    Я продемонстрировал вам работу администрации BetsProfit.com . Если кто то мне не верит, могу выложить всю переписку с ними.
    Главное, что я подозреваю ( форум молчит и нет информации), что они заблокировали и моих рефералов.
    Думайте....

Default BetsProfit.com - BetsProfit.com

Default Re: BetsProfit.com - BetsProfit.com - SCAM!!!

The question with Administration is solved positively. I ask a moderator to transfer this theme to clean from this section. The project pays

betsprofit

Earnings on arbitration situations between bookmaker offices
    WORK is carried out AUTOMATICALLY
    We possess a complex of the software which provides automatic performance of following actions (are listed only the cores):
    -constant monitoring bookmaker offices and a finding of arbitration situations between them-translation of money from purses of our project on accounts in bookmaker offices
    -realization of rates on "plugs"
    -conclusion of money from bookmaker offices by inquiry.

The software works in a mode 24/7.
    Owing to long adaptation of the software under everyone bookmaker office the opportunity of a mistake is excluded not only theoretically, but also practically. In the worst case there will be a rate on very small profit, but never the rate will occur with negative profit.
    The scheme of distribution of incomes is simple and absolutely transparent! 100 incomes (profit from rates) are distributed as follows: 50 - to you 30 - to us 20 - on charges (the commissions for input/conclusion of money in bookmaker offices, the commissions of payment systems for translations, etc.)

For example (a primitive example):
    you have enclosed $1000.
    Our robot has made rates in 2 offices on a plug with profit 2.51.
    The income after game has made $25.1.
    On your account at once it is charged $1012.55
    We receive $7.53
    On charges it is deducted $5.02

Investors have received for the last month 68.2%

After 14.01.08 commissioning the English-speaking version of the project is planned

Thread Information