our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Your Ad here!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Bank Secured Private Placement Programs

Working directly with the Program Manager for 2 major European banks I can arrange entry into their Bank Secured Private Placement Programs for qualified investors.

These are Bank Programs so there is no Joint Venture involved. After investors & their funds have successfully passed Due Diligence the investor is invited to the bank for a meeting with the Trader to sign the contract. Returns are significant particularly if the investor has Humanitarian Projects.

For further details & procedures please contact me through my website.

Default Re: Bank Secured Private Placement Programs

Please contact me ASAP. I have clients looking for a real platform to place their funds & Heritage Fund 0128 and also cash-backed instruments
    nuwayventure@cox.net

Penny Stock Pick Record 93wins 4 loss for 2009-Subscribe today - http://tinyurl.com/***************

we have a simple stock & bond program over a major worldwide trading platform.
    The client should open a current accountt in one of the top banks (Deutsche Bank-Germany, HSBC- UK, PNB Paribas- France, CS-Switzerland etc.)
    We have a simple and transparent trade for investments 500.000Euro+ over a major world trading platform. All proceeds over client's account in the trading bank, /trader has no control over client's account. Client receives all reports (dozens per day) via e-mail.

This trade brings to the client about 50% within 10-15 trading days . This is not PPP and has Risk about max.3% at the start of the program, which is eliminated as soon as the returns are over 5%(usually the first 2- 5 days of trade)

The trade runs at a safe speed depending on the market avoiding any major risk on the funds (it is sometimes better to wait one or two additional days to close the trade, than to trade on a shaky market with higher risk).
    All is managed on investor’s trading account ( the procedure is secured and in investor‘s hands from start to end ) . No sign up fees. The commissions are only paid on actual results. For the Investors with 0,5-5 M Euro
    kredit2009@googlemail.com

Thread Information