our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
Nanofinancegroup.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PIPS forum closing for good!

alas, another nail in the coffin!

the pips forum will be closed at the end of the week!! yipee!

"Today is a sad day for me because we are now being forced into a situation where we have no alternative than to close ALL forums.

The Picpay and PICTrust forums will be closed immediately, the PIPS forum will remain open until the end of the week to allow members time to read this message.

For 3 years I have seen so many friendships and bonds develop through the forums, members have pulled together on so many occasions to help others in dire need, such is the spirit of PIPS and the special group of people that are PIPS members.

Unfortunately it is no longer the case, the genuine PIPS members are still here and full of compassion, but there is, as we are all aware devisive and subversive groups around that use the forums to satisfy their desires of bringing PIPS down. Due to these groups we have no alternative than to close the forums altogether, so that they can get a life and we can continue with ours.

Before any of you start speculating and spreading rumours:

THIS IS A FORUM CLOSURE NOT PIPS

PIPS IS WELL AND WILL CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME

I WILL MISS TALKING TO YOU ALL"

Default Re: PIPS forum closing for good!

I take what Marsden says with a ton of salt!

Subversive - now Pips members are so busy attacking each other and accusing each other of being the subversives.

I have been reading this forum for sometime now. I have followed PIPS for even longer. I am NOT a PIPS Member but know a few who are. I have posted very very few comments and have pretty much kept my mouth shut and stayed out of any of the Arguments that take place on TG. With the announcement of the forum closure over at PIPS, the fire last week and the continued problems with processing I find it impossible to believe that people honestly still think PIPS is stable. If it is not possible for someone to see that the program is in Deep trouble then they are in a state of denial. Now I do believe that people have the right to do with their money as they please. We all make choices in life, some good some bad. It has been stated that in a Ponzi those that get paid, do so at the expense of others. I do not disagree with that, but the folks that got involved either decided to ignore the risks, or they were misinformed. I am really not sure what the fascination is with getting rich quick. Everyday we see more and more books and programs about how to make your first million. We see infomercials about how to buy and sell property and get rich. Personally I see this all as an illness. Why is all this so important. I can only speak for my personal experience within my own country, but if you ask me we live in a world full of materialistic idiots who are so worried about making large sums of money in a short period of time. Why not take $450 and invest it in yourself. Spend the money on something that will improve your value as a person. There are lots of rich people out there, but I doubt you find very many that got that way through get rich quick schemes or investment programs like PIPS.

Hey, off-shore, didn't you tell us Pips was Real too? - just like the Iraq dinar.

Quote Originally Posted by dogman
    Hey, off-shore, didn't you tell us Pips was Real too? - just like the Iraq dinar.
    No dogman, OFSW said that the HA Lotto was legal in the United States (when it wasn't) and that he had a bunch of law books in his office and that he owned a pair of Marsden's stained shorts; oh yes, you are right sorry, Mikey did say PIPS was legal.

Oh and very soon everyone is going to be rich as hell at the con club because the dinar is going to reval at 15,999,764.00 to the dollar.

I hear the are going to pay off the world debt.

Quote Originally Posted by 40BIGFTWHRS
    No dogman, OFSW said that the HA Lotto was legal in the United States (when it wasn't) and that he had a bunch of law books in his office and that he owned a pair of Marsden's stained shorts; oh yes, you are right sorry, Mikey did say PIPS was legal.

Oh and very soon everyone is going to be rich as hell at the con club because the dinar is going to reval at 15,999,764.00 to the dollar.

I hear the are going to pay off the world debt.
    More than likely Mikey will be working off his part of the world debt since he was the first person to receive a C&D order in the US, from either North or South Dakota. Can't remember exactly which and I'm too lazy to check but best of luck to Mike. He'll need it.

Wouldn't want to be associated in ANY way with "PicPay" at this point...
    Jeff
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Oh, and the 'disclaimer' that was signed? Claiming that these were all 'loans' to PIPS? Any comments NOW, as to the legality of those agreements, and how they were to 'protect' pips and it's members?
    Don't know if it will come up in court, but - wouldn't surprise me...
    Jeff
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Thread Information