our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
energyinvestfund.com
The Best HYIP Monitor and Rating service
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

View Poll Results: What's your Experience with AVAFX ?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • AVAFX is Good

16 64.00%
  • AVAFX is Bad

2 8.00%
  • AVAFX is Poor

3 12.00%
  • AVAFX is Scam

4 16.00%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Angry AVAFX Scam Warning

Hi:
    Dear Talkgold members , take care of this fraud broker : avafx .
    I had an account with them, there i haven't been paid for more than one month .
    Pending payment : $300

No reply for my e-mail , avafx send me e-mail that ask me make payment to them , but never care about my pending payment .

What a big scam .
    Take care of your hard earning money .
    Regards.

Default Re: AVAFX Scam Warning

as you can see on the vote everyone trust that Avafx simply scam.

A scam ????????????????? That's RUBBISH !
    Have some friends - they trade with them a long time without problems !!!

i am a satisfied customer of AvaFx since 06/2007 and i haven`t had any problem since beginning with them...
    see one of many withdrawls with them,this was my first on the new AvaFx-Mastercard...

Quote Originally Posted by frontier2002
    as you can see on the vote everyone trust that Avafx simply scam.
    what do you want to say with this bullsh****?? there was two people who gave a bad vote,that was you and the thread starter...and you want to take this as representive prove that they scam their cutomers? please do your resarch for the brokers you are advertising for...look how many people of the 5 dollar traders screamed out that marketiva is a big scam....do you believe them ? i dont think so...
    (or do resarch for e.g. etoro,oanda,fxcm,finotex,interbankfx,dukascopy.... you will find BIG scam-warnings about every broker firm on the planet... from ugly people which cannot admit their trading errors...)

i believe in my money that i have recieved from AvaFx...thats all

so dont blame others for nothing...

thats my 5 cents
    Last edited by loriot35; 10-31-2008 at 12:57 AM.

bad info, thank for sharing here
    I am affiliate and have $500+ commission with them but still not get paid

Quote Originally Posted by egoldzone
    bad info, thank for sharing here
    I am affiliate and have $500+ commission with them but still not get paid
    do you have requested a payment of your commissions? if yes,how long ago? 2 hours or 2 month?

I'm going with OANDA for now, they are the biggest in the U.S.A so thats good.

Quote Originally Posted by loriot35
    i am a satisfied customer of AvaFx since 06/2007 and i haven`t had any problem since beginning with them...
    see one of many withdrawls with them,this was my first on the new AvaFx-Mastercard...

what do you want to say with this bullsh****?? there was two people who gave a bad vote,that was you and the thread starter...and you want to take this as representive prove that they scam their cutomers? please do your resarch for the brokers you are advertising for...look how many people of the 5 dollar traders screamed out that marketiva is a big scam....do you believe them ? i dont think so...
    (or do resarch for e.g. etoro,oanda,fxcm,finotex,interbankfx,dukascopy.... you will find BIG scam-warnings about every broker firm on the planet... from ugly people which cannot admit their trading errors...)

i believe in my money that i have recieved from AvaFx...thats all

so dont blame others for nothing...

thats my 5 cents
    i wonder why are you so angry i only gave my opinion based on the voting results. It sound very fishy are you one of those marketer for AVAXFX lol hehe... Sorry if you are cause i didn't meant to hurt your feelings i just gave some opinion on based on what i saw. They vote scams so i just follow. And i wish you and your friends who make USD 500 or whatever a very good luck

Quote Originally Posted by frontier2002
    i wonder why are you so angry i only gave my opinion based on the voting results. It sound very fishy are you one of those marketer for AVAXFX lol hehe... Sorry if you are cause i didn't meant to hurt your feelings i just gave some opinion on based on what i saw. They vote scams so i just follow. And i wish you and your friends who make USD 500 or whatever a very good luck
    i`m not angry as i said,i believe in the money i recieved,so for me its all ok..
    but for me,only two votes out of four of a poll are not a result of a voting,that can build a meaningful opinion,which can show a proof of trust evidence or a proof of a scam company

(aand two out of five people in this thread have red warning levels of 2 or 3 warnings...so where is the reason people should trust in this poll? )

and the screenshots are not fishy fakes,they only show a part of the money,i recieved from avafx...doesn`t matter,if i am an affilate partner or not
    Last edited by loriot35; 11-01-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loriot35
    i`m not angry as i said,i believe in the money i recieved,so for me its all ok..
    but for me,only two votes out of four of a poll are not a result of a voting,that can build a meaningful opinion,which can show a proof of trust evidence or a proof of a scam company

(aand two out of five people in this thread have red warning levels of 2 or 3 warnings...so where is the reason people should trust in this poll? )

and the screenshots are not fishy fakes,they only show a part of the money,i recieved from avafx...doesn`t matter,if i am an affilate partner or not
    well most people always believe the opinion of the many especially in terms of voting. So i guessed i made the right say!!

Thread Information