our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
btc2day
Nanofinancegroup.com
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is GPT dying?

Default Is GPT dying?

The decline of GPT programs and GPT forum is very obvious and I think this arena is sying... what do you think? Is HYIP nest? There is a very bug decline in HYIP since egold got problem last 2006..

Default Re: Is GPT dying?

I don`t think that HYIP will be next, HYIP will exist until some other kind of the business replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBlake
    I don`t think that HYIP will be next, HYIP will exist until some other kind of the business replace it.
    yes, but it's falling piece by piece..

GPT is definitely dying because there's not that much money to be made in GPT. HYIP is a great type of program but there are unfortunately a lot of scams out there. I'd FOREX is going to be the next big trend.
    FOREXAUTOMONEY.CO -100% Automatic Forex Trading Signals - Trial Offer Of Amazing Forex Signals Under Five Bucks ! Sign Up Today !
    WhereToBorrowMoney.com - $2,000 to $25,000 Online Loans!
    LendersClubOnline.com - You Could More Money Investing Online Than You Ever Thought Possible !!!! Register An Investment Account Today !!!!

sounds gloomy but true...but this much i can say, GPT will stay no matter what as it basically shows the rudiments of making money online or the thought of it only that once these rudiments are learned, jumping off out of it comes natural for those who have ventured into the internet biz world. Either one does becomes a regular free member or one that uses its reach. Just my cent of a thought.

There are plenty of ways to make money with GPT sites you just have to expand your resources. Referrals is where the money is.

I make a living with GPT sites!!... all from referrals....

I always hear people talking about how GPT is dying, but there's a lot of money to be made out there, you just have to have the time & effort to put into it...

Just my 2 cents

I say that the PTR programs will last forever. I am in sites that have lasted for years. Right now, the PTR and PTC arena needs and overhaul of getting rid of scammy sites that are around and the scam owners. The HYIP owners have been invading the paid to read/click industry hiding their scams HYIP programs that way. The majority of the Bux sites are scams, and I am seeing a lot of them like Bux.to to be gone from the internet soon because they can not pay their members, and are getting behind on payouts.

hyip will never die!

I don't think GPT is dying, you just have to review your sources.

Thread Information