our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Bitcofinancial.com
Payeer.com
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Exclamation Prestige Card - www.prestigecard.cc SCAM

Prestige Card - www.prestigecard.cc SCAM

These guys sell loadable debit cards from an offshore bank. I bought a card from a reseller and received it a few days later. I sent Prestige card $1300 over 2 weeks ago to their Panama bank account.

Everyday they tell me the card will be loaded and the funds available, "tomorrow". The last story they told me was the funds where loaded on Wednesday and the card was ready to be activated -- two days later the card still cannot be activated and when I call the bank I am told "I am sorry you need to send funds to the card issuer to load on your card as we have not received any money from Prestige Card. lol

I suggest if you want to lose your money or best case are willing to wait weeks for them to load it you but one of their cards.

Prestige Card - www.prestigecard.cc SCAM

Default Re: Prestige Card - www.prestigecard.cc SCAM

Activation and loading of your Prestige Card depends entirely on how and when you send us your due dilligence and how you choose to fund your card.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestigeCard
    Activation and loading of your Prestige Card depends entirely on how and when you send us your due diligence and how you choose to fund your card.
    Well, the due diligence was sent over 3 weeks ago and the funding was by wire 2 weeks ago. The site claims funds are loaded the next business day on the card which is obviously not the case. I still cannot activate the card.

If by Monday you have not activated the card and loaded my money I expect the $1300 I sent to the card to be refunded. More than 2 weeks is more than enough time -- even if these are new cards as the reseller told me.

I will update everyone on Monday if the card is activated and loaded, if not I will be posting this on every forum there is.

Well it is now Tuesday and after of course after more promises of that the card will be activated and loaded it is not. I was told to call the bank directly again, which I did. They told me the same thing, "Your card issuer must send funds to load your card and they have not. Please send the card issuer funds to load on your card." lol, what a joke.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

Here is the name of this scam artist.....

Geir Holstad,
    Panama City, Republic of Panama.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyBullion
    Well it is now Tuesday and after of course after more promises of that the card will be activated and loaded it is not. I was told to call the bank directly again, which I did. They told me the same thing, "Your card issuer must send funds to load your card and they have not. Please send the card issuer funds to load on your card." lol, what a joke.
    Please note this issue was resolved months ago and the card was of course loaded and I have loaded it several times since with no problems. Prestige had some growing pains associated with this new card but I am 100% satisfied now.

i think it's a big scam

I know this is an old thread, but if you guys still need your money back and would like to know Geir Holstad's whereabouts, he's currently living of your money in the Republic of Panama with his "wife" Shakira Edwards. If anyone here has filed a formal complaint in their country against him, let me know, and we can have Interpol ship him back to you. By the way his cell phone number in Panama is 507-61113079.

Name:  969185_10151658890226047_1843971468_n.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  52.2 KB

Admins can you delete the posts I have made in this thread? I searched for an option but did not find any.

Quote Originally Posted by HELLRAISER18 View Post
    Admins can you delete the posts I have made in this thread? I searched for an option but did not find any.
    We don't normally delete posts. We may do so if you can give a reason.

Thread Information