our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Kidney urgently needed for 36 years old male with B+ BG

Guys

36 years old make cousin of my close friend is in hospital in Pakistan and doctors told him that he need to have kidney transplant. My friend gave me this responsibility to find kidney donor from India (residents of other countries may also contact).

Any one from India if he knows any Kidney Donor, please help me and ask him to contact at globalcashsite.net@gmail.com or post here his email address or phone number and I will contact him myself.

I will much appreciate if voluntarily you can do some research and help me in finding kidney donor. Might be you find someone on same search engine that I miss in hurry. So do some research and help some one.

If you find any thing helpful just reply to this message and post here. I want that I complete this duty as soon as possible by providing them donor.

Some information of donor will be helpful

Donor Name
    Donor Age
    Donor Sex
    Donor Blood Group
    Donor Country Name
    Donor Phone No / Email Address
    Donor Demand (Cost/price of kidney)
    Donor Terms and Conditions

Please contact at globalcashsite.net@gmail.com

Calco
    hyip monitoring Unique & best hyip monitoring service, free banner for professional sites

auto insurance | guaranteed business credit card | high interest online savings account | best online trading

Default Re: Kidney urgently needed for 36 years old male with B+ BG

So sorry to hear this. Is the person on dialysis at the moment?

I wish you all the luck in finding a suitable donor. Does he have a family member who can help? Often someone who is genetically connected makes a more suitable organ donor.

Please pursue all close ties before resorting to offering money.
    Don't know about Bitcoin? Get some free to see how it works.
    Free Bitcoin

Avast - best FREE antivirus. Doesn't hog your system. Get it FREE today

Hi buddy

Thanks for replying all I know is his situation is critical and my close friend just asked me over phone to do this urgently. Doctors told due to some reasons they can't transplant family member kidney.

Before search I was thinking it will be very hard to find but I find there are a lot of kidney sellers over Internet, they are fake or true that is a separate issue.

Just visit this and you will fine SALE of kidney http://mahmnud75.gyxe.com/0-83-sell-my-kidney.zhtml

I was surprised people are selling kidneys for up to 50,000US$. Totally I new world for me.

Calco
    hyip monitoring Unique & best hyip monitoring service, free banner for professional sites

auto insurance | guaranteed business credit card | high interest online savings account | best online trading

I've just looked over that link. Oh my, please be VERY careful. I know desperate situations require desperate measures but it's not just a case of a matching blood group.

Organs for transplant have to be tissue matched and cross matched.

There's some good information at http://www.aakp.org/aakp-library/Kid...lant-Matching/

Selling organs online is big business, especially for the donor who sees it as a way to make money but I doubt you (or your friend) will have finished if you choose one who may have what you are looking for. On top of paying for the organ you will have to pay for the prospective donor's travel and accommodation, medical bills for tests, etc. whether or not the kidney is compatible.

Please try to establish if someone who is genetically compatible can be found. Buying a kidney online is not like buying a car, it's not a case of if you don't like it, you can sell it on.

I wish your friend all the best but please remind him that although dialysis is a nuisance, it is keeping him alive.
    Don't know about Bitcoin? Get some free to see how it works.
    Free Bitcoin

Avast - best FREE antivirus. Doesn't hog your system. Get it FREE today

Sorry to hear about this, I hope he finds a donor soon!
    FOREXAUTOMONEY.CO -100% Automatic Forex Trading Signals - Trial Offer Of Amazing Forex Signals Under Five Bucks ! Sign Up Today !
    WhereToBorrowMoney.com - $2,000 to $25,000 Online Loans!
    LendersClubOnline.com - You Could More Money Investing Online Than You Ever Thought Possible !!!! Register An Investment Account Today !!!!

Thread Information