our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
mmmglobal.biz
energyinvestfund.com
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Bryan Marsden (PIPS) - Time To Recoup

Dear All

Now the case is over........Bryan and Wife get 5 years each

According to the charge sheet, there is USD30 million in frozen assets and bank accounts.

I am one of the victim of this scam and I plan to hire a Solicitor to get back my Initial Funding (Investment Amount) which I am confident that I should able to recoup back some money.

If it's true that USD 10 million cash in the bank accounts was frozen then it's quite fast we should get back some money. Of course whoever claim first will get first.

I am looking for at least 10 interested parties to submit a claim through a Malaysia Solicitor so that the fees can be shared equally.

Anyone interested please contact me at pipscase@yahoo.com

Default Re: Bryan Marsden (PIPS) - Time To Recoup

Quote Originally Posted by tapan View Post
    What, all they get is 5 years?

That's it. I'm starting PIPS-2. Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    What, all they get is 5 years?

That's it. I'm starting PIPS-2. Today.
    This is old news....http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...=235902&page=3

Funny part is that I don't think Burl knows about it yet

Edit to add...
    Nope!!...not a word there yet

Quote Originally Posted by tapan View Post
    Dear All

According to the charge sheet, there is USD30 million in frozen assets and bank accounts.

I am one of the victim of this scam and I plan to hire a Solicitor to get back my Initial Funding (Investment Amount) which I am confident that I should able to recoup back some money.

If it's true that USD 10 million cash in the bank accounts was frozen then it's quite fast we should get back some money. Of course whoever claim first will get first.

I am looking for at least 10 interested parties to submit a claim through a Malaysia Solicitor so that the fees can be shared equally.

Anyone interested please contact me at pipscase@yahoo.com
    Marek, yogi-Bear and others at Rolcon forum are way ahead of you and are taking up a collection for this sort of scam....
    Just like a 419 scam...Once you are scammed the scammer passes you onto his mates who for a fee will...cough...help you get your money back

As far as I know, ROLCLUB has not submit any claims, the reason is because they try to handle hundres of PIPS member claims so it take some time for them to compile and furnish the documents to their Lawyer.

ROLCLUB is so arrogant so i want to proof to ROLCLUB that we can do without them and of course faster.

I am talking about 10 interested and serious parties only so the process is much simpler and faster.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Indeed.

They'll be out in 2 years then? Guess they didn't sell each other down the river, that's quite commendable.

Let's write them fan mail asking to let us know when they are doing the next big one. Or to pass on the knowledge if they feel like getting re-habilitated.

Thread Information