our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Payeer.com
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 538 123456789101112131415161718192051101501 ... LastLast

Smile JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com - profitclicking.com

You need to join this new program ASAP! This program is the one we have all been waiting for!

Don't blow it...Be first for a change!
    Fredericks new system is a sure winner!

He has developed the first fail proof system I have ever seen.

Instant payments of $15 direct to your Alertpay!!

JustBeenPaid! (JBP) is the program "the market has been waiting for."

It has No sponsoring requirements.

It enables online moneymakers to earn as passive members if they don't want to recruit or sponsor.

A revolutionary feeder system enables members to buy new downline members starting at only $5 each.
    These members have already joined and have made a $5 payment to start their JBP upgrade process.

The cost to join JBP and upgrade is only $20.

Sponsor just 2 people to be in profit - or buy them for just $5 each.

They even place people under You!!

It's a direct pay system and You are GUARANTEED TO MAKE A PROFIT.

Join from the link below right now for maximum profit.

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=honami

http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=honami&p=&c=
    Last edited by Joseph; 08-23-2012 at 05:22 AM.

Default Re: JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com

Referrals are now being delivered.

Russ

Default JUSTBEENPAID - justbeenpaid.com

Interesting,

This certainly is unique, try it before you buy it, then when you see it working, you can purchase people to be placed in your organization, never saw this before, and I research them all. Worth it to register for sure, you never know. lol

Success to all,

Default JUSTBEENPAID - JustBeenpaiD.com Again and Again

CHEAPER SLEEPER.............

With the low price point of only $20.00 combined with the try it before you buy it, I think this little cheaper sleeper is going to surprise a lot of people, including myself. I have yet to see a program which pays out so quickly, and with over 50% upgrading, that shocked me given most simply kick tires and never take action.

I suspect the set it and forget it group just loves the option to purchase your two qualifiers for only $5.00 each, so for a total out of pocket of $30.00 there is no risk as I have yet to talk to anyone who is not already in the money in first week like myself. You have to study it a bit, but register and then study it to see how many are placed under you as this feeder sets up for the bigger money long term. InstantCash has never been easier.

Success to all,

any news on this progaram?....and why only alertpay is the only method of payment? is there any other else beside alertpay... because im having trouble to fund my alertpay account from my country...thanks

I have tried 3 different e-mail addresses for my verify code and it's not being sent to me. I want to get in this. Help!!

Yesterday I received my first passed up referral from one of my referrals.

justbeenpaid.com is now starting to take on a life of it's own. This is getting exciting!!

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jr View Post
    any news on this progaram?....and why only alertpay is the only method of payment? is there any other else beside alertpay... because im having trouble to fund my alertpay account from my country...thanks
    Most programs like this use Alertpay because they do not freeze your account like Paypal does.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jr View Post
    Good question,

As most know who work online, anything that remotely can be labeled questionable will not be allowed on Paypal, and the only other trusted payment system I know of is Alertpay which I have used for many years with no problem. Since it is a small amount, and the fact you can send directly to other users instantly, it is the best system to use and has been working fine for me. Funding can be a pain from some countries, but well worth it once it is set up. What I have done for some is make a payment for them so they can get their accounts activated more quickly, but you still need to have the $5.00 to pay admin.

Success to all,

Quote Originally Posted by dckrubard View Post
    I have tried 3 different e-mail addresses for my verify code and it's not being sent to me. I want to get in this. Help!!
    Good point,

I had same problem, has to finally use my gmail account to get activated, and it appears they found out that the term prelaunch is not being blocked by most servers, so any email with this term, as well as hundreds more these days are being blocked by servers, if not your own spam blocker. They are changing this with confirmation letter, so if you go back in and enter one of your original emails, you will see it was probably accepted, just didn't let you know.

Success to all,

Thread Information