our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
btc2day
go2speed
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default BEWARE: Guardian Equity Issued Me A Fraudulent Bank Check!! My Bank And Authorities..

...are now investigating.

They sent me a $4,000 fraudulent check from a fake bank.

Read my blog for information, pictures, and details as well as copy and paste of their support tickets.

They intentionally FedExed me a fake check from a fake bank with intent to commit fraud.

BEWARE...DO NOT TRY TO CASH ANY CHECKS FROM GUARDIAN EQUITY GROUP WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH YOUR BANK MANAGER.

HAD I NOT SPOKEN VERY CANDIDLY WITH MY BANK MANAGER I COULD OF BEEN CHARGED WITH FEES, LOST $4,000, AND ALSO BEEN BROUGHT UP ON POTENTIAL FRAUD CHARGES. But because I spoke with them and told them I was a bit concerned about the nature of Guardian Equity they placed a 7 day business hold on my check, and called Wachovia to verify the routing numbers and that the bank was real.

IT IS NOT. If you get a check from Guardian from Banco Multiple Santa Cruz, SA........make sure you tell your bank manager that you are suspicious and for them to place a hold on it and verify it for you......or YOU could suffer major penalties and losses.

These guys are absolutely unscrupulous.

You may PM me or email me to discuss.

I'm currently talking to the FBI, Wachovia, USBank and the Attorney General of Arizona regarding this matter.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Default Re: BEWARE: Guardian Equity Issued Me A Fraudulent Bank Check!! My Bank And Authoriti

Default Re: BEWARE: Guardian Equity Issued Me A Fraudulent Bank Check!! My Bank And Authoriti

SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !

This is a outright SCAM and ROBBERY !

According to his latest update, you minus your deposits and withdrawals, the balance will be what is carried forward to his NEW SCAM ! What about our earned income ? !

Robert -> YOU are a SCUMBAG !
    Whatever happened to our earned income ? With just a paragraph from you, you wipe out all our earned income without any pre notice or discussion !

We waited patiently and supported you and now you turn around and SCREWED us good ! YOU STINKS !

Please report him to the following authorities for scam, fraud, lying and false advertisements :
    https://tips.fbi.gov/
    http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
    http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm#cc

Quote their STP/AP account no, they will subpoena their address from the PP and they will be able to locate them soon. Perhaps his NZ bank account number will help too !

Thread Information