SPECIAL: 50% OFF ALL TALKGOLD ADS for all first time ad purchases, if you pay using Bitcoin! - Deduct 50% off prices Here!
All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
1) Search - Use the ZoomBucks search to increase your chances of winning points. Install our toolbar and get in the habit of using the search. The more you search (legitimate searches), the more you win!
2) Shop - Some of you already shop online. Shop online through us and get points back to your account every time you make a purchase. To see all of our partners, visit ZoomBucks and click 'Shopping.' We have formed partnerships with some of the biggest online sites.
( There are a lot of gift cards to redeem: amazom GC ,Walmart GC...., iTune...)
1000 zb= $10
It so easy to get points just search, click ZDaily, surveys.....
3) Surveys - We will send DAILY surveys to your inbox. These same surveys are accessible through the Surveys link in your account. Be sure to complete surveys daily and watch the points roll in!
4) Paid to read emails - You don't need to do anything with this. Simply sit back and watch the emails come in. Once you receive an email, follow the instructions and get credit!
5) Promotion Codes - Join our Facebook group and follow us on Twitter to receive FREE promotion codes. When you see these codes, simply log in to your ZoomBucks account, enter the code, and get your points!
6) Lastly, don't forget to complete your extended profile. Simply login to your account, click 'Profile' and scroll down to the bottom where it says 'Detailed Profile.' Complete this 15 minute survey to increase your chances of getting more offers. You will also receive 200 points for completing your extended profile!
Well site looks good and very nice layout alongwith they have their own forum too which is an good thing to be for a site. But I was unable to find the information regarding processor and payment duration on the site will you explain about it?