our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Algocoins - 10.42% Hourly for 24 hours, 250% ROI
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Onbux SCAM Warning Confirmed.

Breaking News :: Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. Today I have been banned just when I requested my $240 balance with their instant payment. They have also IP banned me so I cannot even contact them.

I was a piyoneer+golden member of onbux they have paid me 6 times already. but this time they had to ban me for Two reasons:
    1)My payment request was so big, it was $240 with the instant payment.
    2)I was earning $3 everyday!

I was already sure about it that one day onbux real color will come into picture. They are not as big as Neobux.

Now they have started to do the finishing work. At first, they will ban the best members just like me, who earns daily $5. Then they are encouraging to do upgrades by giving concessions. Now people will obviously upgrade and in the same month we will see onbux is disappeared just like Upbux.

Beware! At this stage, don't even think of upgrading or any kind of investing over there. Whatever you have earned till now is enough. The onbux time period is about to get over. Just wait and see. I bet onbux will be gone by this dec. 2010

Have a Nice Day.

Default Re: Onbux SCAM Warning Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by chetron View Post
    Breaking News :: Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. Today I have been banned just when I requested my $240 balance with their instant payment. They have also IP banned me so I cannot even contact them.

I was a piyoneer+golden member of onbux they have paid me 6 times already. but this time they had to ban me for Two reasons:
    1)My payment request was so big, it was $240 with the instant payment.
    2)I was earning $3 everyday!

I was already sure about it that one day onbux real color will come into picture. They are not as big as Neobux.

Now they have started to do the finishing work. At first, they will ban the best members just like me, who earns daily $5. Then they are encouraging to do upgrades by giving concessions. Now people will obviously upgrade and in the same month we will see onbux is disappeared just like Upbux.

Beware! At this stage, don't even think of upgrading or any kind of investing over there. Whatever you have earned till now is enough. The onbux time period is about to get over. Just wait and see. I bet onbux will be gone by this dec. 2010

Have a Nice Day.
    Have you find any solution?
    They suspended my account too, exacly when I get 2000 RR and I stoped to invest. After six month of investition it follows to be the profits but when I try to withdraw $101 it logout me and my account was closed.

I hate you onbux!

This is my account just before they close it:
    [IMG]http://img841.**************/i/onbuxscam.jpg/[/IMG]
    Last edited by urdnaxela; 12-24-2010 at 03:27 PM.

I think that is functioning perfect onbux I am very satisfied with investments

Exclamation Re: Onbux SCAM Warning Confirmed.

onbux does no longer pay instantly!!

http://www.onbux.com/forum/topic?frmid=1&tpcid=54161

I can't register with onbux before because they told me that I'm already registered although I'm not. From that moment I know this program will be a scambag.

Luckily I can't register and don't have to waste my time for junk program.

I am very happy with Onbux.
    and I see many members to earn big ...
    see my story.
    http://myrecordsonbux.blogspot.com/

~Just bought 100 refs, the suddenly I cannot access the site... we'll see

Thumbs down Re: Onbux SCAM Warning Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrONshare View Post
    I am very happy with Onbux.
    and I see many members to earn big ...
    see my story.
    http://myrecordsonbux.blogspot.com/
    ONBUX is big scam it is not like neobux because neobux is a real advertise website but onbux is not advertise website and you dont earn for click advertisement but you earn money from new member upgrade,If you have not any upgrade member at downline then your money will be pending forever.I am a golden member and i have not any downline so my account is underreview for more than 1 month and my money is pending for pay till now.They say ultimate member payment is instant because you do invest for ultimate upgrade.All matrix and mlm websites is clear because this websites say us we will earn money for refering people but onbux is a hidden mlm and matrix websites and is not clear.ONBUX is scam

Not paid in over 30 days now.....sent in a support ticket and was told that because I sent in a ticket I was sent to the end of the line even though it was well over the 7 - 10 days they claim to be making payouts. I had been paid perfectly for 6 months but now I have seen no money since december of last year....I paid for a golden membership and should be getting instant payouts as I have not violated any of their terms....I see other members have the same issue as I do....with almost 2000 refs I am making almost $20 a day and even with re-investing I still manage at least 5 or 10 a day....it just upsets me that I have played by their rules and get this kind of treatment....also I cannot post in their forum....says my account is under review....under review for what and why so long....why did you pay perfect for 6 months and now not paid for 2 months + ....IS THERE ANY HONESTY LEFT ON THE INTERNET???? I dont think so too much greed and so easy to get scammed......over 10 years of this crap....I am just about giving up....coming to the conclusion that there is no way to make a living on the internet.....they are all pyramid schemes that never last !!!!!!!!

Exclamation Re: Onbux SCAM Warning Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by urdnaxela View Post
    Have you find any solution?
    They suspended my account too, exacly when I get 2000 RR and I stoped to invest. After six month of investition it follows to be the profits but when I try to withdraw $101 it logout me and my account was closed.

I hate you onbux!

This is my account just before they close it:
    [IMG]http://img841.**************/i/onbuxscam.jpg/[/IMG]
    Well they havent closed my account but they stopped paying for over 30 days now and no answer as to why.....golden account with 1900 + refs....I guess the same thing is happening to me now

Thread Information