our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
ALFAcashier - Fast and secure way to exchange BTC & LTC
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default ad2million.com - SCAM ALERT!!

I smell something fishy. Ad2M may be doing selective payments now. I have 3 pending withdrawals which have all not been paid. They claim they are being bothered by hackers so you must include your first AlertPay deposit reference for verification. I added this but I've still not been paid. I sent the Admin a support ticket several weeks ago and I've still not received any response till date. For proof see image below

[IMG]http://img717.**************/img717/9269/ad2my.jpg[/IMG]

I'll advice against further purchases of Ad positions because I'm quite sure the Admin can't keep up with the many numerous withdrawal requests.

By:
    imgurux10

Default Re: ad2million.com - SCAM ALERT!!

I guess my suspicion was wrong afterall. I received payment from ad2million.com today.

Program is still strong and kicking. I won't hesitate to buy more positions soon.

It's a shame since the name of the opportunity has already been slandered simply by having a spot in the "scam" section

Oh c'mon! what shame you're referring to? this program been dead for almost 2 years now. I was with Ad2Million before and I was already starting to earn a good amount when it started to scam. They dig it up again from the grave to probably scam us once more. I was glad that JBP was there to take its place. Slandered, shame? what a joke.
    [IMG]http://i48.************/35hmd91.jpg[/IMG]

Oh c'mon! what shame you're referring to? this program been dead for almost 2 years now. I was with Ad2Million before and I was already starting to earn a good amount when it started to scam. They dig it up again from the grave to probably scam us once more. I was glad that JBP was there to take its place. Slandered, shame? what a joke.

Sorry about this double post, slow connection maybe.

Once a HYIP goes to pending state ,consider that it will turn into SCAM in 2 or three days ,40daily.com soon going in SCAM list ,All payments are in pending state

Thread Information