our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 1 of 168 123456789101112131415161718192051101 ... LastLast

Default XMLGOLD INSTANT AUTOMATIC EXCHANGER & PREPAID DEBIT MASTER CARD in EUR, USD and GBP.

XMLGold is an e-currency exchange company. With XMLGold.eu, you will always be able to instantly exchange the following:

AdvCash EUR
    AdvCash USD
    Bitcoin
    BTC-E Code
    C-CEX USD
    CoinMate EUR
    Ecoin-code-USD
    EPay EUR
    EPay USD
    Litecoin
    OKPAY EUR
    OKPAY USD
    Payeer USD
    PerfectMoney EUR
    PerfectMoney USD
    Online Bank Transfer EUR
    Visa Prepaid Card EUR
    Visa Prepaid Card USD
    XMLMoney USD

In the semi-automatic mode:

Bank Transfer EUR
    Bank Transfer GBP
    Bank Transfer USD
    PayPal USD

XMLGold offers Bank transfer all around the world!

Thanks to the professional team working at the market of e-currencies since 2006, the XMLGold company has gained the reputation of a reliable partner.
    *XMLGold - Our service is meant for those who want to safely and profitably change an e-currency.
    *XMLGold provides the necessary security. All transactions are protected with the protocol of SSL 256-bit encryption.

One of the main advantages of XMLGold is the user-friendly interface. Its simplicity and convenience makes it easier for everyone to use.
    "Get Nothing more, only what you need " - that was our motto behind "XMLGold".

More advantages:

XMLGold offers the profitable Referral Program which gives you an opportunity to earn 10% of our profit on each transaction made by the user who have you referred using your Referral Link!
    Click here to know more about our Referral System:
    https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/referal/index

3 Different XMLGold Visa Prepaid Card Types:
    You can choose XMLGold Prepaid Card in EUR (10.06EUR) , GBP (9.28GBP) or USD (13.18USD)

Visa Prepaid Card offers:

Embossed prepaid card with chip.
    Cards with no-name.
    Maximum balance of ( 15 000 €) ( 20 000 USD) ( 10 000 GBP)
    Fixed fee for ATM withdrawals.
    Daily ATM limit € (1,500.00) ( 1 000 GBP) (2 000 USD)
    Valid up to 3 years.
    Hold up to 3 cards at once.
    PIN and CVV code protection.
    Online balance and transaction history.
    Load cards via bank transfer or from your XMLGold account.

Order here: http://www.xmlgold.eu/en/prepaid_card

For more information, news, special offers and other information, follow us:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XMLGold
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/XMLGold
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/1007...6009427572

If you have questions, you can contact Customer Support: https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/support/index

Customer support working hours:

Daily from 9:00 till 21:00 ( + 1 GMT)

Last edited by geoff01; 10-21-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Default Re: XMLGold Prepaid Reloadable MasterCard in EUR, GBP, USD and an Instant Exchanger!!

Hello ,Can i Know why your Master card only available in European countries?

why it can't work internationally ? i think if it's master card it should be accepted and worked on any Atm with Mastercard Logo or there is specific reason for that?

Finally if your cards works in EUropean countries only ,do you have future plans to issue other cards that work internationally?

waiting for your answer please for important because i want good card with good withdrawal commission and fast loading time with LR OR PM .

Thanks in advance and best luck

Regards,
    GEC

Default Re: XMLGold Prepaid Reloadable MasterCard in EUR, GBP, USD and an Instant Exchanger!!

Quote Originally Posted by getecurrency View Post
    Hello ,Can i Know why your Master card only available in European countries? why it can't work internationally ?
    Sounds like the issuing bank is restricting availability to EU residents. This does not mean that it will not work in other countries, only that residents of other countries are not eligible to apply.
    VFS Network - The first and largest network of Exchangers and E-Currencies.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by XMLGold View Post
    Note, that the XMLGold Master Card is only available for European Countries.

It's not available for all European countries.

Hello ,Can i Know why your Master card only available in European countries?

why it can't work internationally ? i think if it's master card it should be accepted and worked on any Atm with Mastercard Logo or there is specific reason for that?

Finally if your cards works in EUropean countries only ,do you have future plans to issue other cards that work internationally?

waiting for your answer please for important because i want good card with good withdrawal commission and fast loading time with LR OR PM .

Thanks in advance and best luck

Regards,
    GEC
    I have bought the card from xmlgold and it works internationally, it seems they are restricted to sell it outside EU countries.

Quote Originally Posted by xhp View Post
    I have bought the card from xmlgold and it works internationally, it seems they are restricted to sell it outside EU countries.
    Hello thanks for your reply ,but can you please tell me how to apply for the card if i'm not from europe ?or there is no way to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedja View Post
    It's not available for all European countries.
    what you mean ?have you applied for that card before and your application was rejected? becoz they said it's available for EURopean countries while you said not available for all so what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Sounds like the issuing bank is restricting availability to EU residents. This does not mean that it will not work in other countries, only that residents of other countries are not eligible to apply.
    Thanks Patryn for your reply but it will be good if they asked their issuing bank stop these limitations and make the card available to world wide clients and the same can be the same with the equivalent currency of each country

what you mean ?have you applied for that card before and your application was rejected? becoz they said it's available for EURopean countries while you said not available for all so what's the problem?
    I can't apply, because my country is not listed.

They say that card is available for European countries, but it's available for European Union only.

nice, i will try out the card.

Thread Information