our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Exchanger Bitcoin, Perfect money, time of processing of the demand of 20 minutes. Works without days off and 24 hours days. Exists since 2012. Official partner of Perfect money
True Passive Global Income Stream
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Seychelles Ibc + which account ?

i am new here , this forum is really nice..

i would like to have some advise in order to know which is the best bank account for a seychelles ibc...

i was thinking about FBXXX Tanzania or HSXXXX Hong kong...

may i know your suggestion ?

i have hear the tanzania bank recently changed rules,, can i know what has changed ? more or less..

thanks in advance..

Default Re: Seychelles Ibc + which account ?

It really depends on what you need the bank account for.

Why would you want to bank in Tanzania? FBME has not changed its rules lately. You can still open an account with a passport certified by a notary public, with apostille.

I believe HSBC Hong Kong only issues ATM cards (China Unionpay) for foreign/offshore companies, which are no good online and it can be hard to find ATMs that accept China Unionpay even if they are connected to the EPS and Plus networks.

it all depend on the purpose of the company and where you are from

european citizen and company used for general trading , i am not used to trade in south america so i wish to avoid Caribbean banks as clients might be not happy..

for general trading i guess Hk can have a credibility as it is a real financial hub , i like also singapore but maybe soon could sign TIEA ( maybe ),

i was reading also in this forum that seychelles banks are not very nice as well ,,

any advices ? : ) thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Argentum View Post
    It really depends on what you need the bank account for.

Why would you want to bank in Tanzania? FBME has not changed its rules lately. You can still open an account with a passport certified by a notary public, with apostille.

I believe HSBC Hong Kong only issues ATM cards (China Unionpay) for foreign/offshore companies, which are no good online and it can be hard to find ATMs that accept China Unionpay even if they are connected to the EPS and Plus networks.
    Unionpay doesn't charge the 2-3% like mastercard or visa does. As far as the ATM thing goes they are limited (somewhat) but there is still plenty of them around. http://en.unionpay.com/englobalizati...x.html#Oceania I am sure you wont have to much trouble wherever you live.

HSBC is so overrated there only pushed because you can open a remote accounts. Most of those offshore banks charge like a wounded bull. If your dealing with a lot of cash money buy a safe you will find it a lot cheaper. Alternatively find another bank that doesn't charge you your left arm every month. If they have a monthly fee look elsewhere If they charge you 60 dollars a wire look elsewhere if they charge you some % fee to use there debit card look elsewhere. keytrade bank
    Dukascopy (swiss) http://www.cebbank.com/Channel/90199 <-- best place i have found for your cards. As far as the company goes look at a UK IBC you will do one for around a hundred dollars. Those offshore company formation joints charge you more then that for there registered office fee. You gotta do a tax return every year but if you dont bank there just put a few 0's in your return and submit it. Isnt really hard and offshore banking doesn't have to cost you a small fortune.

Lightbulb Re: Seychelles Ibc + which account ?

Quote Originally Posted by gekko11 View Post
    european citizen and company used for general trading , i am not used to trade in south america so i wish to avoid Caribbean banks as clients might be not happy..

for general trading i guess Hk can have a credibility as it is a real financial hub , i like also singapore but maybe soon could sign TIEA ( maybe ),

i was reading also in this forum that seychelles banks are not very nice as well ,,

Hong Kong is an excellent jurisdiction, but almost all the banks there now want the account signatory to be listed on the public registry as one of the Directors of the Co., only draw back here is if you are looking for privacy. You'll also have to make a personal visit now to open the bank account.

Also, they seem to be going the direction the Swiss are in that the Co's they will open an account for now are the ones that file annual accounting returns, which includes ones from their own jurisdiction.

It depends on your business plan and model, but you might wish to reconsider the Caribbean banks, they do offer good quality accounts for legitimate business,

Best Regards
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
    - Edmund Burke, 1784

Quote Originally Posted by Barron View Post
    Hong Kong is an excellent jurisdiction, but almost all the banks there now want the account signatory to be listed on the public registry as one of the Directors of the Co., only draw back here is if you are looking for privacy. You'll also have to make a personal visit now to open the bank account.

Also, they seem to be going the direction the Swiss are in that the Co's they will open an account for now are the ones that file annual accounting returns, which includes ones from their own jurisdiction.

It depends on your business plan and model, but you might wish to reconsider the Caribbean banks, they do offer good quality accounts for legitimate business,

Best Regards
    hello Barron, but if you can use corporate director in hk company can you keep more privacy ?

between singapore and hk which bank is better/..

Lightbulb Re: Seychelles Ibc + which account ?

hello Barron, but if you can use corporate director in hk company can you keep more privacy ?

between singapore and hk which bank is better/..
    You can use a Nominee Director, but they'll want your name up with the Nominee on the Co. record, something to keep in mind for any privacy needs. Singapore is another excellent jurisdiction, but it's similar to HK and you'll have to go there to open the account as well,

Regards
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
    - Edmund Burke, 1784

Singapore has been more active in signing DTAs rather than TIEAs.

http://eoi-tax.org/jurisdictions/SG#agreements

Seychelles is one of the largest money laundering jurisdictions. The banks are very lax but there is no particularly strict banking secrecy.

You need to read up on what TIEAs your country has in place and is negotiating. There are plenty of countries with robust banking secrecy, but it is being whithered down by TIEAs.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb
    As far as the ATM thing goes they are limited (somewhat) but there is still plenty of them around. http://en.unionpay.com/englobalizati...x.html#Oceania I am sure you wont have to much trouble wherever you live.
    http://cn.unionpay.com/AtmEnglishFront_Search.html shows ATMs that take China UnionPay card. Some European countries have none, while some seem to have a large amount. Getting a Visa or MasterCard is preferred if you want to be sure your card is widely accepted.

for Hk i meant ... using a seychelles holding company as director you can set up a safe HK company ( i guess ) and i think that the company director name will not appear anywhere..
    i dont think the signature of a HSXXXX bank will be filled in public registry..

Thread Information