All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone! Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Golden Battles is a massive multiplayer, role-playing war game and an economic simulator.
The action is situated in the near future and takes place on Earth.
As the name of the game suggests, players can make real money ("gold") by playing and battle for the survival of mankind. These battles, the most important in history, will be known as the "Golden Battles", the first time when mankind had to face the threat of mass extinction.
Spatial and temporal location allow using not only elements from medieval history (master-disciple relations, simple weapons, primitive transport, etc.) corresponding to a declining or technologically underdeveloped society, but also elements of the present and the future (advanced human technology, aliens technology, etc.).
This scenario allows embedding different events/names from 2013-2014, but featuring the past in the game. Various theories, ongoing researches, conspiracies can be found in the game as allusions, missions, activities as if they were already known from the past. Also the further evolution of the game, e.g. some countries conquered by more powerful neighbours, other alien attack waves, changing society and habits of people, battles for survival and a good position in the new society, or even fighting for fun will be credible even if it is not reflected in reality, as things are carried out in the future.
- PayPal has been temporarily added as withdraw option
- Country overview and Country taxes performance is fixed, now they are displayed again
- Country companies now pay wages less than the minimum wage to encourage local company owners
- Country welcome message can now contain longer text
- Leaders and Mentors now pay taxes if they receive EURO investment bonus from Soldier/Assistant
- clone detection algorithm has been improved
- fixed a major bug that allowed work bonus to be paid without working 5 days in a row
- fixed the Country taxes display bug (all zeros)
- fixed a bug when withdrawing money
- fixed a bug which made player messages to be displayed duplicated
- fixed a bug when equipping weapons
- weapon wear rate was sometimes incorrect - this is now fixed
- fixed an error when buying Used items
- fixed receipts about sales taxes
- fixed a bug when setting Game shares sell/buy price to 0
- fixed an error that didn't allow BP for Machine machine to be bought
Golden Battles is an economy and war simulator game, but in the first place your success depends on the social interactions. Get to know the other players, make friends here and invite the ones you already have. It's always much easier to play in a team.
Golden Battles is played with virtual money. In the game, every player can buy, sell, pay tax, earn or even get a bonus in virtual money. This money can be transformed into real money. It depends on the player's strategy how he handles the money in the game. There is no golden path to success. It is up to every player to find it.
This document contains the basic movements of the game. Not all functions are listed, it's up to You, to find out extra features of Golden Battles.
The game screen
After a successful registration and login, the main screen of the game is shown.
Header is the part, where player can see his/her main information. This includes the menu buttons (Logout, Forum, Help, Support), the server time, and the player status. The status contains the financial information of the player, the location (with option to change location). The last row contains the prestige, level, XP, HP, CP, EP and stamina information. Clicking on the small icons help the players easily reach some functions in the game. This function is displayed when the mouse is moved over the icons. On the right side, the messages, receipts, notifications and alerts can be found.
Below this part is the main screen. The menu rows - called Tabs - are the functions, which the player can use. Please note: it is possible, that not all functions are available mentioned in this document. For the start, a simplified user interface is shown. This can always be changed in the Profile tab, under GUI Preferences.
Money in the game is called Golden Battles Euro. If a player invests money, he/she will get Golden Battles Euros in the game. This money can be used in several places (buying from the game itself), or can be exchanged to gold or to other currencies. Money can be invested via Resellers, who give bonuses after the amount of investments. The bonuses given by resellers after investments can be checked for every reseller.
Every country has its own currency with their own values. The exchange between the country currencies are made through Gold, which means the currency from a country is exchanged to Gold first, then to the other country currency. This exchange is automatic, but can be done in a manual way also. Every exchange changes the exchange rates of the currencies. Money earned in different currencies can be exchanged back to Gold, and then back to Euros.
All players can buy and sell Euros for gold. The offers can be found on the Economy -> Financials -> Exchange Euro tab.
If a player wants to exchange gold to other currencies, or exchange between two different currencies, he/she can do it on the Economy -> Financials -> Exchange Gold tab. The offer is calculated automatically. Exchange rates between currencies can be checked on the Rates tab. If exchange is made between two different currencies, first the initial currency is exchanged to gold, and then exchanged to the new currency. This calculation is done automatically by the game. There is a limit of exchange, which is displayed on the page, however multiple exchange of the same currency is allowed. The exchange rates automatically calculated after each transaction.
Investment is available via resellers. The real money is sent to the resellers, and when the reseller receives the money, he/she credits the player with Golden Battles Euros. The resellers are some special reliable players of the game. There is a list of resellers of whom a player can select to send the money to. Resellers give different bonuses after investments in the game.
Withdrawal is only allowed in Euros. Please note: Golden Battles Euros are not real life Euros: tax has to be paid after the withdrawal process. Withdrawal process is made by the admin team.
Invest and Withdraw can be found on the Economy -> Financials tab.
- added the option to eat Prestige food
- needed materials and production time for Prestige food and drink has greatly decreased; players and company owners have been compensated
- needed materials and production time for War food and drink has greatly decreased; players and company owners have been compensated
- company alerts have been amended
- added additional receipt filters for Country and Game menus
- locked players can't be bought anymore (temporary solution)
- performance of Auctions menu was improved
- fixed a major bug that allowed a weapon to be used after it worn out
- fixed a major bug that allowed the owned quantity of items to have negative value
- fixed the bug when license expiration was sometimes calculated incorrectly
- fixed a bug that allowed a player to have higher level than 15, although 15 is the maximum for now
- fixed a transportation bug when new car was bought
- fixed an error when changing password
- fixed a bug which didn't allow new messages to be sent under certain circumstances
- fixed the filters in the Country menu
- fixed the displayed data in the Country menu
- fixed a bug at player Overview: sometimes other player was displayed
- fixed a display bug in Company shares menu
The game progresses! Do not miss your chance to earn!
Mentors help assistants, so they can get along in the game easier, but the assistants have to pay tax to their mentors for every income they get.
If a new player registers through a referral link, he/she will have the referrer as a mentor. Players registering without a referrer will have no mentor. Meanwhile they will also have to pay their taxes to the game.
Players can buy themselves assistants, or place bids on the assistant auction. After a successful auction, players registering without a mentor will automatically have a mentor. Mentor can sell assistants for money any time.
Players registering after the referral link will automatically be an assistant of the referrer. A mentor can have several assistants, and a mentor can also be an assistant.
The assistants auction and buy menu can be found on the Economy -> Soldiers & Assistants tab. If there is a current assistants auction available, it is displayed on the Home tab.
The assistants of the current player can be checked on the Possessions -> Soldiers & Assistants.
The referral link can be found on the Profile tab.
The current mentor of the player can be checked on the Profile tab.
Another connection between players are leaders and soldiers connections. By default, a player has no leader. Soldiers have to pay tax to their leaders. If a player does not have a leader, he/she also has to pay their taxes to the game.
A player can buy soldiers without leaders on the soldier auction. After a soldier produced the buy price (automatically counted by the taxes paid), he/she can leave the leader. After this, he/she is placed on the auction again.
A soldier can have only one leader. A leader can buy and sell soldiers for money. A soldier can also be a leader, and can have several soldiers.
The soldiers auction and buying menu can be found on the Economy -> Soldiers & Assistants tab. If there is a current soldier auction available, it is displayed on the Home tab.
The soldiers of the current player can be checked on the Possessions -> Soldiers & Assistants.
The current leader of the player can be checked on the Profile tab.
- Damage formula was upgraded, see point 2. in FAQ here: http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/FAQ
- Country option for setting Buy offers was temporarily removed
- Country material stocks are now refilled based on an algorithm which takes the number of active players into consideration
- Leave leader message is now giving full details about the consequences
- Blocked users are now logged out automatically
- Auctions for blocked players are no longer closed
- Name filter was added to auctions
- Sell offers are now deactivated if sell quantity is higher than owned quantity (seller is notified)
- fixed a critical bug which allowed a player to sell more EURO than owned
- fixed a critical bug which allowed a player or company to sell more items than owned
- fixed a major bug when calculating Company Share value
- fixed the bug when soldier income was not reset after leaving the Leader
- fixed the bug when soldier/assistant income was not reset after being sold
- fixed a market bug when buying with company
- fixed the wrong currency display when viewing company shares
- fixed the Daylight Savings Time bug