our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Payeer.com
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Libertyreserve will back again and i have the prof

Hello

I'm a new member in this forum and i created my account now because i find that a lot of member are really worried about their money !! LIBERTYRESERVE WILL BE BACK AGAIN ONLINE

The aprof :

the libertryeserve company use Shadowserver as a DNS and the SHADOWSERVER has fights amplified DDoS attacks

and you can read this artice about :

Shadowserver fights amplified DDoS attacks

And the libertyreserve apdated their server
    from
    ns1.shadowserver.org
    ns2.shadowserver.org
    to
    ns1.sinkhole.shadowserver.org
    ns2.sinkhole.shadowserver.org

to protect their website from those DDOS ATTACK.

And finaly the DNS Sinkhole, also known as a Sinkhole Server, Internet Sinkhole, or BlackholeDNS[1] is a DNS server that gives out false information, to prevent the use of the Domain Names it represents. The most common use is to stop Botnets, by interrupting the DNS names the bot net is programmed to use. Sinkholes can be used both constructively and destructively, depending on the target !!!

----------------------------------------

If i'm true and the libertyreserve come back again as i said !!! don't forget to give as a gist some dollars to enjoy my summer hhhhhhhh

my liberty account : U removed
    Last edited by Not_A_Newbie; 05-26-2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: remove begging

Default Re: Libertyreserve will back again and i have the prof

I just wonder let say if www.libertyreserve.com is down because of massive DDOS attack.

Then how about blog.libertyreserve.com ? why it is also down ? this site is operated by google, is it also being attacked ?

Can anyone explain this to me ?

p/s : As far as I can remember, before, there were several times LR down for several days due to several reasons, but its blog was always running as usual (unlike now)

Quote Originally Posted by fx_trader View Post
    I just wonder let say if www.libertyreserve.com is down because of massive DDOS attack.

Then how about blog.libertyreserve.com ? why it is also down ? this site is operated by google, is it also being attacked ?
    Really i can't give you any information about the blog !! but what i can say that the blog some times work and sometimes no !!! any way certainly its a DDOS Attack my brother as i said !!!

Thumbs up Re: Libertyreserve will back again and i have the prof

Quote Originally Posted by Achref View Post
    Hello

I'm a new member in this forum and i created my account now because i find that a lot of member are really worried about their money !! LIBERTYRESERVE WILL BE BACK AGAIN ONLINE

The aprof :

the libertryeserve company use Shadowserver as a DNS and the SHADOWSERVER has fights amplified DDoS attacks

and you can read this artice about :

Shadowserver fights amplified DDoS attacks

And the libertyreserve apdated their server
    from
    ns1.shadowserver.org
    ns2.shadowserver.org
    to
    ns1.sinkhole.shadowserver.org
    ns2.sinkhole.shadowserver.org

to protect their website from those DDOS ATTACK.

And finaly the DNS Sinkhole, also known as a Sinkhole Server, Internet Sinkhole, or BlackholeDNS[1] is a DNS server that gives out false information, to prevent the use of the Domain Names it represents. The most common use is to stop Botnets, by interrupting the DNS names the bot net is programmed to use. Sinkholes can be used both constructively and destructively, depending on the target !!!

----------------------------------------

If i'm true and the libertyreserve come back again as i said !!! don't forget to give as a gist some dollars to enjoy my summer hhhhhhhh

my liberty account : U removed
    I also hope lr will come back
    Last edited by Not_A_Newbie; 05-26-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Is it possible... sure, but it looks pretty bad. Read the news out of CR
    Any Posts I make, are for discussion purposes only. I am not vouching for any programs. One should invest in HYIPs with Extreme Caution

Quote Originally Posted by fx_trader View Post

Can anyone explain this to me ?

p/s : As far as I can remember, before, there were several times LR down for several days due to several reasons, but its blog was always running as usual (unlike now)
    Because DDoS was so huge that their dns server went down too, dns server is the server that redirects and points subdomains to correct IPs/Servers and if it go down you will lost the main domain as well as all subdomains.

Also because their dns server went down they had to change name servers, they changed their name servers to shadowserver first ! which shows they were in hurry causing ShadowServer.org to go down !! then they changed it to sinkhole name servers of shadow server.

The attack seemed to be huge because all people trying to login in 24th May remember a 503 (Server Overloaded) message of their nginx webserver in the times when attack was a little lighter and a no ping to ip in the times that attack was heavier.

I still strongly think that LR being down is because of a huge DDoS, i have some reasons :

1. just hours before going down me and 2 of my friends (and probably many of you) were receiving time out (504) and overloaded (503) errors of nginx server of LR. probably closing down a website will not cause it to be overloaded !!

2. A simple question : why shadow server (shadowserver.org) is down exactly from the time LR is down ?

3. No sign of any FBI action because FBI strongly recommend people to check their website about any news and if you saw nothing there then that news can be 99% fake.

4. No one even knows for 100% that the person whom is arrested is the owner of libertyreserve !

Now tell me how can i not believe that it was DDoS with the errors i was seeing just hours before and then instead i believe in a news from a website which i haven't heard of till yesterday !

My suggestion : wait till monday if you want any official news.

The US government is not talking, I suspect, because IT caused or contracted someone to do the DDoS attack, in conjunction with their arrest of the LR owner. The jackboot's tactics are tried and true: sow confusion, fear, defamation, and by doing so basically harass legitimate alternatives out of operation.

The point, as with its past quiet raids of e-Gold, is to torpedo confidence in the e-currency, and sites whose activity relies on the e-currency. That way even if the shut down effort fails, the community has been disrupted enough to destabilize its base of support.

Update, from another discussion:

http://topgoldforum.com/topic/29815-...osed/?p=175011

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall2 View Post
    Because DDoS was so huge that their dns server went down too, dns server is the server that redirects and points subdomains to correct IPs/Servers and if it go down you will lost the main domain as well as all subdomains.

Also because their dns server went down they had to change name servers, they changed their name servers to shadowserver first ! which shows they were in hurry causing ShadowServer.org to go down !! then they changed it to sinkhole name servers of shadow server.

The attack seemed to be huge because all people trying to login in 24th May remember a 503 (Server Overloaded) message of their nginx webserver in the times when attack was a little lighter and a no ping to ip in the times that attack was heavier.

I still strongly think that LR being down is because of a huge DDoS, i have some reasons :

1. just hours before going down me and 2 of my friends (and probably many of you) were receiving time out (504) and overloaded (503) errors of nginx server of LR. probably closing down a website will not cause it to be overloaded !!

2. A simple question : why shadow server (shadowserver.org) is down exactly from the time LR is down ?

3. No sign of any FBI action because FBI strongly recommend people to check their website about any news and if you saw nothing there then that news can be 99% fake.

4. No one even knows for 100% that the person whom is arrested is the owner of libertyreserve !

Now tell me how can i not believe that it was DDoS with the errors i was seeing just hours before and then instead i believe in a news from a website which i haven't heard of till yesterday !

My suggestion : wait till monday if you want any official news.
    I'm full agree with you brother ! And i sure that it will be back again..

I think your proof is not strong enough

You are all nuts.Your money will never come back.

Thread Information