Changing The Way You Shop Forever

My Freedom Shopper is a unique savings portal, bringing together over 100,000 *Exclusive Discounts* on the products and services you're already buying every day from the name brand companies you already trust with your business.

My Freedom Shopper is a revolutionary new way to save money on everything from entertainment, fine dining, travel, and just about anything else you can imagine!

Our special relationships also bring you the BEST pricing from major companies and often includes FREE shipping right to your door!

On top of that, My Freedom Shopper promises that we'll bring you the best price on groceries with FREE Delivery directly to your door - or we'll give you DOUBLE the Difference Price Guarantee in Cash! What a revolutionary concept!

Check out who will be delivering your low price guaranteed groceries plus thousands of other low price name brand products. You cannot beat the prices, and with our DOUBLE the Difference Price Guarantee in CASH, Plus CASH REBATES, this is a MONEY SAVER.

Name Brand Groceries- Over 30,000 non-perishable items and growing

Guaranteed Low Prices- Have the confidence you are getting the Best Price!

Free Shipping- Sit back, order on-line and let someone else do the shopping for you

Cash Back- It's like getting paid to grocery shop

With a Subscription to My Freedom Shopper you can sit back & relax. Save Money, Time and Gas by ordering name brand groceries, cereals, canned items, dry goods, pantry items, pet food, cleaning supplies, paper products and snacks plus a whole lot more. Order on-line anytime and see how easy it is to have your name brand items delivered right to your home or business. Enjoy Free Delivery* and Guaranteed Low Prices*and CASH BACK* on Thousands of products you are already buying!

My Freedom Shopper is so sure our grocery shopping suppliers prices are the best; we have a Double the Difference Back Price Guarantee. If you can find a better advertised price in your local supermarket, we will double the difference back to you in cash!*

But Wait, It Gets Better!

Major Entertainment Discounts Locally and Nationally.

Time tested and ever growing, My Freedom Shopper has joined with over 1,000,000 consumer strong network that has the buying power to help you save even more. Over 100,000 exclusive deals and access to just about anything, the savings keeps coming.

Whether you are dinning out, going to the theater, renting a car, purchasing clothing, cell phones or on vacation. These deals are both national and local. It's where national deals meet main-street.

Your everyday household purchases, from the brand name companies you already buy from, but with discounts available exclusively through My Freedom Shopper

Discounted Office Supplies - Free Next Day Nationwide Delivery

Our Office Supplier allows subscribers to see office supplies at amazing Low Prices, with FREE Next Day Delivery! All of the basic office needs are here, just point, click, and order and get great prices and free next day shipping for a Brand you know and can trust.

All these Exclusive Saving Opportunities for Just $19.99 per month subscription!

These unique savings opportunities are only available through My Freedom Shopper. To join as Retail Subscriber is just $19.99 monthly subscription fee. That's it, start enjoying the Exclusive Savings opportunities to save time, money and gas by shopping through My Freedom Shopper. Think about it, just one saved trip to the store could pay for your subscription.

To Get Started, just click on the Join Now button at the top of the page. Ask your Savings Advisor how to save $5 per month on your Subscription.

*Certain Restrictions apply; Vendors & Retailers can change their offer anytime. Check with My Freedom Shopper for complete details.

www.MyFreedomShopper.com/GrocerySavers

Success to all,