our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Your Ad here!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow PayPal Withdraw Service International to a U.S. bank account

PayPal Withdraw Service International®
    <br>
    Great easy withdrawal service to those who have difficulties withdrawing their hard earned cash from PayPal and who’s account allows withdrawing to U.S. bank (checking) account.
    Our clients are PayPal earners who work as freelancers or merchants online like eBay, Odesk etc. and has some sort of difficulties to withdraw money from PayPal account.
    Some has 180 days limitation lifted only capable for withdrawal, some has multiple merchant accounts that don’t have U.S. bank account linked and only one bank account and fear for PayPal account limitation if applied to several accounts.<br>
    Couple of reasons why you would like to use this service:<br>
    • Against all PayPal laws, regulations and rules, you managed to get multiple accounts but no U.S. bank account to link.

• You have been limited for PayPal use and only able to withdraw funds to your US bank account which you don’t have.

• You have an PayPal account somewhere in globe you can’t add your local bank but only U.S. bank account, and again, which you don’t have.

<br>
    We offer this brand new service now after our own successful testimonials. We have tested our services with US, UK, Finland, Chech Republic, Malaysia, South Africa and Bulgaria PayPal accounts with 100% success.<br>
    You can check if your PayPal account meets the requirements for our service from here: https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/
    If your account is listed under Withdraw to a U.S. bank account, then it applies.<br>
    How It Works?<br>
    1. Let us know about your request.

• Contact us online (PM or email) and tell little about your situation
    • You must provide your user details incl. name, gender, date of birth and phone number that are linked to your PayPal account. Never tell SSN or any passwords.
    • How much you want to withdraw from your Paypal?
    • How do you want to get paid? We offer PayPal and WireTransfer at this time. Please suggest more, these are the ones found religable. COMING SOON Prepaid VCC with your funds added to it.

2. We will then give you instructions on how to link newly made U.S. bank (checking) account (with your details) to your PayPal account and how to withdraw your Paypal funds to it.

3. After Paypal funds are received to account, you will get paid right away. Note that fees apply, please check them below.

Note that we will not grant you any pins, cards etc. to access a U.S. bank ccount. Only bank name and routing and accounting number with your PayPal ID linked to account.

Note that this service remains open for you for monthly or even weekly withdrawals if you don’t remove the bank details from you PayPal account. Contact us if you need this kind of service and we make special offer with much lower fees for your future withdrawals. Understand that this service only works with verified PayPal account without limitations.

Our FEES:
    50 % Under 200$
    35 % Under 400$
    30 % Under 600$
    25 % 600$ and above

!!!BE WARNED!!! After good reviews from all buyers (we hope you give us feedback) someone is going to try to scam you with our look-A-like email account. Note that our email address is ppwservice.international@gmail.com, if you receive email from some other address, it’s a scam and not ours!!! Our legitimate TalkGold profile is PP Withdrawal Service Int.

Additional info: Website on construction, more info coming soon.

Lightbulb Re: PayPal Withdraw Service International to a U.S. bank account

Due to a new U.S. bank account arrangements, you are now only needed to provide me following information regarding to your PayPal account:

Your PayPal account holder name as it is on PayPal and gender

Information can be for account that you use by your alias name. No other information is required anymore regarding to your PayPal account, no email address, no mail address, no passwords, date of birth, SNN, phone number etc... 100% secure and impossible to link to any other PayPal accounts you might have.

Other iformation is still needed for you to apply to service, check original post section How It Works?

Thumbs up Re: PayPal Withdraw Service International to a U.S. bank account

NEW STARTUP OFFER FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!!!

Only 20% service fee on all new withdrawals!!!

Please note that minimum service fee of $40 is applied on all withdrawals.

Default Re: PayPal Withdraw Service International to a U.S. bank account

Wow.WIll try it out.Thanks for sharing it and all the best.

Thank you Keith. Please remember to share your experience with us in the forum, It's a very big deal to us.

Quote Originally Posted by PP Withdrawal Service Int View Post
    Thank you Keith. Please remember to share your experience with us in the forum, It's a very big deal to us.
    I can't PM you but do you have a skype or such? I already emailed you.

We don't have yet Skype but I'll make an account for our service. Informing asap regarding this matter.

Western Union AVAILABLE for reimbursement!

Available methods for reimbursement: Western Union and PayPal
    Comming soon: Skrill (ex-Moneybookers)

Removing from available reimburse methods: International WireTransfer*

*Reason: Slow trasfer of funds from time to time, not something we wan't to happen to our customers

Additional info: Looking for service provider to make reimbursements to our customers by providing them an Virtual VISA or MasterCard.

hello dear friend

i have a limited PayPal account from USA

How can I get my account access restored?

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, go to the Resolution Center.

We'll review the information you provide and email you if we need more details or when your account is back to normal.
    and when i click to Resolve go to this page

Appeal limitation and fix your account
    Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.
    Confirm identity
    If you'd prefer, there are alternative ways to provide information:

Confirm location
    Provide proof of address
    Photo ID

the request one of this

1- verify with sms or call

2- add a vcc that confirm my location

3- add a poof address document

4- add a valid ID card

are you can help me?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by http://Netiran.co View Post
    hello dear friend

i have a limited PayPal account from USA

How can I get my account access restored?

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, go to the Resolution Center.

We'll review the information you provide and email you if we need more details or when your account is back to normal.
    and when i click to Resolve go to this page

Appeal limitation and fix your account
    Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.
    Confirm identity
    If you'd prefer, there are alternative ways to provide information:

Confirm location
    Provide proof of address
    Photo ID

the request one of this

1- verify with sms or call

2- add a vcc that confirm my location

3- add a poof address document

4- add a valid ID card

are you can help me?

thank you
    I can only advice you to provide those documents that PayPal is asking. Login to your PayPal account and go to resolution center. There you'll find the steps to do to get your limitation lifted.

I'm in no way able to help you providing those personal documents. If it is your personal "real" account, then send those asked documents to PayPal and they should lift your accounts limitation. If it's your "stealth" account, I believe this forum is not the place to buy or sell counterfeit documents.

If your limitation is permanent, after 180 days you are able to withdraw your funds to bank account and then we're able to help you. Or if you get your account unlimited, also then our withdrawal service is open for you.

Hopefully you get your account open again and can start selling and/or bying again. Email or PM me if any further questions. Thank you.

Thread Information