our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
epaytarjeta.com
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dogman Writes E-Book - How To Turn $100 Into $10000!

Yep - it's true, the famous doggy has finally released his smash new e-book entitled:

How To Turn $100 Into $10000 (and leave all the suckers holding the bag)

It makes for fascinating reading, especially at bedtime if you really need to get to sleep and those pills just won't work!

Included in this e-book are pearls of wisdom, such as....

"It's a Ponzi, but if you get in early you just take that $100 and make it go round and round until in 3 months you got $10000 and then you OutXchange all of it and you got your $9000 profit!"

Obviously no math understanding is required to read this e-book, and it really does not teach anything per se, but who can resist the literary style and extreme stupidity that only our beloved Doggy can churn out!

Also included for free if you are one of the first 10 to order this great e-book:

Handy dandy compounding chart - so you can calculate the potential yield of this breakthrough investment scam. Not sure how he came up with that formula he uses in the yield chart, but if you're smokin' that green tobacco it makes perfect sense - believe me!

Remember folks , this e-book is written by an accountant for a major Fortune 500 company - so rest assured that it's filled with lots of solid pieces of advice and sound financial thinking.

Our favorite part of the new e-book by Dogman has to be the last chapter titled - Time To Cash Out & Run
    Hilarious stuff on how to get out before the big implosion, and how to make sure all the others get FU&%ED cause that whats it's all about in this book that LotusHYIP called "Powerful Ponzi Propoganda" and Talksilver called "The Best E-Book Dogman Has Written!"

Of course they don't know that Doggy only wrote this one e-book, but hey good publicity is worth it's weight in, well, GOLD!

To order your copy now, go to this link ====> doggystyle.com

Peace Out

Default Re: Dogman Writes E-Book - How To Turn $100 Into $10000!

I think that I should get a cut of the profits from his sales as I was the one who suggested he write this amazing best seller e-book! Way to go Dogman... I also reckon he has sold himself short, why turn 100 into 10,000 in a few months when you could turn 1000 into 100,000... or 10,000 into 1,000,000!

Regards, Dave

Let me get this straight now. If I buy Doggiestyle for $10, I can sell it for $1,000, and I get to keep the $900?... Can I just hang around and sweep the floor for the loose change? Sounds like a profitable venture, exactly why Dogman is my Idol.
    Your Pal Needles
    signature test

DogMan isn't even clever enough to turn a pancake let alone $100 into $10,000, lol, would be a brilliant E-Book though for those who want to learn not to be a complete ass and enter into a forum and make big comments about something they haven't got the faintest idea about.

Whens the launch date Doggie?
    Join Dynamic-Xchange.com

One of the fastest growing DXSynergy related forums on the Net!

Default Fortune 500 Accountant Turns $10,000 Into $100!

This is a more believable title.
    Have a great day unless of course you have other plans!

Yeah, I could write an e-book that promises that, but sadly Dynamic has already beaten me to the punch.

His website already proclaims "What if I told you that you could work from home and make $500 or more a day?

What if I told you that it only takes about 30 mins to one hour of your time every day?

And Dynamic has so many packages that you could easily spend $1,000 REAL money on all his books.

$500 X 30 days = $15,000 a month

Thats what I make, you forgot to mention the bit where I say:

"Now let me get one thing clear. DXInOne is not a HYIP or get-rich quick scheme. You cannot walk in with $1000 and expect to make $1000 a day within a month. I invested $5000 over two years ago and am now seeing the results. DXInOne is a real business opportunity, not just a money maker."

But then again, you never were the brightest at looking at the information placed infront of you Doggy. Whats in your E-Book?
    Join Dynamic-Xchange.com

Where does it say that on your website, Dynamic?

And why don't you start your webpage out with saying that before you claim:

"What if I told you that you could work from home and make $500 or more a day?

What if I told you that it only takes about 30 mins to one hour of your time every day?

Or do you only reveal that fact that
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic-Xchange

"Now let me get one thing clear. DXInOne is not a HYIP or get-rich quick scheme. You cannot walk in with $1000 and expect to make $1000 a day within a month. I invested $5000 over two years ago and am now seeing the results. DXInOne is a real business opportunity, not just a money maker."
    until after they have purchased your E-book for $100 to several hundred REAL dollars?
    Last edited by dogman; 12-06-2005 at 03:20 PM.

Lol, you really are a dumbass aren't you. You're such an idiot I actually feel embarrassed for you. It's on the second page of my website, click on the link at the bottom of the first page labelled "E-Currency Exchange Explained - Click Here" and you will find it as clear as day or can't you read you absolute muppet. The biggest joke of 2005 apart from you, has to be you saying you are an accountant. You can't read, you can't take anything in, and you can't even do simple maths. Did you pass 2nd Grade at all, lol.

http://www.dynamic-xchange.com/e-currency_exchange.php
    Join Dynamic-Xchange.com

Okay, so it is on page 2. But it is buried among a ton of other things and easy to skip completely.

If you were honest, you would put these words at the very beginning of page 1 and you would bold them so they were easy to see. You would say something like "It takes at least 2 years to make this $500 a year and you need starting capital of at least $5,000 over 2 years to make $500 or more a day?

and you would put that before your claim of

"What if I told you that you could work from home and make $500 or more a day?

Your claims on page 1 make it sound like DX is indeed an investment or you can make a fast buck in this business and it suckers people in that they can make money fast if they buy this course.

You would also WARN people that outexchanges are currently 4 or 5 months behind to get real money at the top of page 1
    To me you are being dishonest and trying to take advantage of people like Goldenegg, Dynamic.

Thread Information