our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
ALFAcashier - Fast and secure way to exchange BTC & LTC
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Does anyone know how to DDos?

Ok, admittedly this is underhanded.

But, the way I see it, and I've sincerely tried to look at it objectively, is that StudioT is intentionally deceiving members who aren't aware of the forum or outside forums. They are collecting upgrades from members who think there is nothing wrong.

They ARE making changes to the sites, and definitely know the forum link is broke. This would take me (and I'm not a programmer) all of 15 seconds to fix.

I've tried doing some research on how to ddos the site, but in researching ddos attacks, I found out I would need control of hundreds, if not thousands of computers to take the site down.

I'm not willing to do what it takes to establish that kind of 'botnet', but I know they exist and I don't know what kind of incentive anyone running these things needs, but if it's financial, get in touch with me and we can possibly arrange something.

Also, I am VERY open to any alternate ideas for protecting new members. Even as I'm typing this, I'm a bit nervous about this kind of a step, but I know that there will be people who save money through this action.

So...if you can, or know someone who can, OR know someone who knows someone who knows someone, etc... Touch base with me and I hope that helping innocent members out would be enough incentive to commence, but if it's not enough incentive, please contact me. I'm flexible.

Default Re: Does anyone know how to DDos?

BG, you do realise what you are doing is illegal and it can come back and hunt you if something happens to ST site and they take legal action.

Maybe you think they can't do anything now but admitting publicly something you want to do illegal is not a good idea.

It doesn't matter if it is done to help members. If you kill the man that robbed your grandma just to get the money back it doesn't make your actions legit.

I have thought about this, yes. But here is my question. Would it have to be StudioTraffic to take legal action against me?

If so, then I'm not afraid. John would never reveal himself. If he did come after me legally, I'd be more than happy to meet him in court. I'd be the only person involved with StudioPrograms to meet him.

And I'd be sure to thank him properly.

Exclamation Re: Does anyone know how to DDos?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownsGreens
    Ok, admittedly this is underhanded.

But, the way I see it, and I've sincerely tried to look at it objectively, is that StudioT is intentionally deceiving members who aren't aware of the forum or outside forums. They are collecting upgrades from members who think there is nothing wrong.

They ARE making changes to the sites, and definitely know the forum link is broke. This would take me (and I'm not a programmer) all of 15 seconds to fix.

I've tried doing some research on how to ddos the site, but in researching ddos attacks, I found out I would need control of hundreds, if not thousands of computers to take the site down.

I'm not willing to do what it takes to establish that kind of 'botnet', but I know they exist and I don't know what kind of incentive anyone running these things needs, but if it's financial, get in touch with me and we can possibly arrange something.

Also, I am VERY open to any alternate ideas for protecting new members. Even as I'm typing this, I'm a bit nervous about this kind of a step, but I know that there will be people who save money through this action.

So...if you can, or know someone who can, OR know someone who knows someone who knows someone, etc... Touch base with me and I hope that helping innocent members out would be enough incentive to commence, but if it's not enough incentive, please contact me. I'm flexible.
    Hey, don't connect yourself with any possible attacks ST may get
    DDOS is a federal crime and will involve federal authorities automatically to HELP ST not EXPOSE them for the liars they are.

if you do do it, don't do it from home or from America, you have to find another country.
    You will be traced, FBI has a cyber task force.

Cheers,
    TR3NT--
    my yahoo id is
    tr3nt_steven5

you added yourself to my bro's account.
    Peace.

BG, like trent said it is not ST or john who will go after you. They just have to report it and have proof you were involved like what you posted here. The authorities are the ones who will get you.

these forums are completely liberating.

It amazes me to know why the ST forums are so well moderated and oppressive.

When Studio Traffic has a problem, like running out of money, there is no way of communicating with all the members or any members of the forums.

THat private message system ST has in place is total BS.

what good is it now?
    And they definitely dont allow any kind of communication in the forums...
    now you know why.
    When ST crumbles and people want their money back, only those who attempt to get it, will possible receive it.
    Others will end up thinking ST is still going great because they continue to surf on SURF STV....

omg.....
    dude, to think my account level is 30000 and I'm going to possible get a refund instead of a payment....
    I wasted so much time and energy on this crap....its ridiculous...

Ok, let me rephrase then.

I wish that someone would ddos ST. Surely I'm not the only one who wishes that.

I will take everyone's advice and make sure that if any attacks occur, I won't personally be involved.

Can I be held liable for stating in a public forum that I wish someone would ddos studiotraffic.com?

Well, if it never happens, I got it off my chest.

Let's refocus this thread. What ways can we PRACTICALLY continue helping people to not invest. Surely this forum and ones similar are only drawing limited readers.

What else can we do?

Quote Originally Posted by TRENT-REZNORr-2015
    DDOS is a federal crime and will involve federal authorities automatically to HELP ST not EXPOSE them for the liars they are.

if you do do it, don't do it from home or from America, you have to find another country.

Cheers,.
    and what did u do Einstein, not only bragged about what your involved with, but gave the transcript too.....

Hopefully they start at your place.... attacking people who have NOTHING to do with the situation.

IF (!) they do refund money I hope they miss yours. A lot more members are much more deserving of the $30k than u mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TRENT-REZNORr-2015

Cheers,
    TR3NT--
    my yahoo id is
    tr3nt_steven5

you added yourself to my bro's account.
    Peace.
    I'm not going to ddos anyone. I only have control of one computer, mine. From what I've read, there are 'botnets' with thousands of computers which sit idle are controlled by one person with an irc channel that the computers are all connected to, through viruses and backdoors.

Anyways, my hope would be that someone with these capabilities would stumble across this thread, do a bit of research and just do it out of the goodness of their hacker heart lol

how are other members more deserving of 30k than me?

StudioT encouraged big upgrades, now he can't cash a dam check.

How does StudioT's failure, have to do with others getting my 30k you twit?
    Do yourself a favor and shut up.

On posting a transcript, not my transcript....
    Expand on that genius and I have not broken any laws, what law did I break?
    I wasnt the one running the ponzi stupid.

PLease take note and define the word "involvement."
    Did you not see the Fox News Special Report on Auto-Surfing, they showed STudio Traffic's Banner in their special which aired all over Southern California and the SEC was going to look into them if they needed to on public television.

Now, how am I involved? Am I an ex-employee, did I promote it to people, will people threaten me because I introduced them to ST cause I was a sales team member?

Define involvement before you open your mouth, all I am is an OUTRAGED and INNOCENT VICTIM who was TAKEN ADVANTAGE BY STUDIOT and STUDIO TRAFFIC REPRESENTATIVES! They encourage big upgrades, but now they cant cash them.........

I am a victim, as much as you dont want to admit it..hahahahaha

I posted a transcript...big deal.....

Did I violate someone's privacy by doing that? Is there sensitive information in the transcript? Do you see her social or driver's license number on it? Is her home address on it?
    You should go jump in front of a speeding car.
    Is posting a transcript online indicated in Constitutional Law?

Really please....shut up.

Your Daddy,
    TR3NT--

Thread Information