our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 46 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Default Iamin - Iamin.biz

IAMIN.BIZ

Hello,
    My name is Dinesh. I proudly annouce that our program IAMIN.BIZ is now ONLINE! We all know that one of most important things on the internet is security. We would like to introduce you with our unique security system wich will protect you not only against phishing but spyware also. How it works :

After registering with us you will get the link to the Secure ID visual card wich contains 10 codes with randomly generated 6 digits. It is important that you print the card for your own security. Save it on your computer as a image if it is impossible to print. Every time you log in to your account you will be asked to enter one of the codes from your Secure ID visual card. This is the only way to access your account. Generated digits are kept encrypted in our database, wich means we or anyone else can not see the codes. Loosing Secure ID card would cause your account to be suspended with chargeback (10% commision). So keep it in a safe and dry place.

Futhuremore, we are hosting our website on a private dedicated server and have 2 backup servers with switches. This will help to protect our site against DDOS attacks.
    We also are SSL secured so you can be sure, that noone else will see what you are transmiting to our website.

Custom made DESIGN and no free scripts makes our program unique and safe. Friendly support team will answer all your questions.

Plans currently available :

PLAN1 :

Minimum amount: $0.10
    Maximum amount: $50.00
    Daily profit: 3.00%
    Number of days: 5 + principal back
    PLAN2 :

Minimum amount: $50.00
    Maximum amount: $250.00
    Daily profit: 3.50%
    Number of days: 12 + principal back

PLAN3 :

Minimum amount: $250.00
    Maximum amount: $5000
    Daily profit: 4.00%
    Number of days: 24 + principal back

UPDATE : you can find transaction screenshots here : https://www.iamin.biz/screenshots/

Do you have any questions? Don't hesistate to ask me here, or you can use the support link on our website.

So... I'm in!
    Last edited by iamin; 04-10-2006 at 11:24 PM.

Default Re: Iamin.biz

Hey, you're in the wrong folder. This should be in advertising. You'll get a warning, or banned, for advertising in here.

LD

Default Re: Iamin - Iamin.biz

Next time when you start a topic,please make sure your Title correct.
    Thank you very much,Guys.

Allovenier

L.D. Please read the forum rules before offending us. Thank you

I see, it's okay to advertise in the discussion folder as long as the title's ok?
    Let's put that to the test then, shall we?

LD

Sorry for the wrong title. Maybe moderators can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by iamin
    L.D. Please read the forum rules before offending us. Thank you
    Well, I hadn't intended to offend anyone - until you got smart. I was trying to help you avoid a warning from a moderator. I didn't realise you owned them. So, why don't we all have a look at your little scam while we're all here.

How do you intend to generate the profits you promise?
    What experience do you have of running games?
    Have you run any games before? If so, what was the result of it?

LD

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.
    Hey, you're in the wrong folder. This should be in advertising. You'll get a warning, or banned, for advertising in here.
    it's too common in here, J..what do we call it? oh, INTRODUCTION! er..what's your name again? Dinesh..ah yes..pls answer all these question..let see the results afterwards.
    1. some background information in regards to your business and who are/is the owner/s?
    2. where are you located?
    3. how long have you been in business?
    4. what is your business plan?
    5. do you pay referral commissions in cash for downline upgrades?
    6. would you be prepared to respond to the open questions by us?

Quote Originally Posted by makebudu
    what do we call it? oh, INTRODUCTION!
    Introduction my left eye. It's blatant spamming, that's what it is, and it's obviously tolerated by the admin. We used to get banned for that.

I call my comments a valid discussion.
    LD

L.D :
    It's not a GAME. It's called HYIP. Funds are managed in the most efficient way by a group of investors with great experience in the forex market to ensure the profit return for our members. Three intesive years experience in forex market.
    It's our first project.

Thread Information