our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
go2speed
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default INFO ON "JOHN HORAN" alias "BEN ONG" - STUDIOTRAFFIC- COMBUZZ

NOTICE

In 48 hours I will post a full expose of "JOHN HORAN" of Studiotraffic.com infamy. I will relate his Illegal Activities going back to 2002, so as to enable ALL persons affected by Studiotraffic/Studiopay scam to report all the details I list, along with their personal details to FBI, Canadian Police, Singapore Police (SPF) ,Australian Federal Police and Scotland Yard.

By attaching my FULL REPORT to your Personal Details of your situation, you will enable the relevant Authority to immediately institute actions necessary.

Default Re: INFO ON "JOHN HORAN" alias "BEN ONG" - STUDIOTRAFFIC- COMBUZZ

Hello

Thankyou for your help. When you post I will inform Scotland Yard as I am in uk. But I just need to ask you how do you know all Johns details, where has this info come from. How have you got it etc.

If you could tell me a little bit about that it would be much appreciated. I just want to make sure I dont look stupid with inaccurate info when I go to Scotland Yard.

Thankyou if you can let me know.

so when are you going to post the details?

Please do post, so I can report him to the detectives who is currently investigating him in New york.

Another thing, also post how you received the information because I for one, and the detectives involved need to know that the information is credible.

Thanks!

Studiotraffic Scam: Horan's Real Identity was posted on this blog over a month ago:

http://www.studiotraffic.name/2006/0...rans-real.html

Well, it's been way over 48 hours......

Quote Originally Posted by Earn100000
    Please do post, so I can report him to the detectives who is currently investigating him in New york.

Another thing, also post how you received the information because I for one, and the detectives involved need to know that the information is credible.

Thanks!
    If you get a private eye can I contribute as I lost a lot of money with them?
    Thanks please let me know
    Connie

Polster,

Interesting, detailed information on the blog. Thanks for the link. So how does "John Horan's" accent on the forums fit in if his night-substitute is from Australia? I pictured him to be Asian background.

I have just Emailed a 5 page report that i had prepared to post on "INFO JOHN HORAN Etc", to the 2 Officers mentioned in a post by " POGUE " on another thread here on TG.

I had intended to post it here on TG tonite, but the info would help the "Horan's" to much, so I have given it direct to the Officers concerned .

It has automatically gone to www.ic3.gov as well.

If they can't nail these slimebags with the info that has taken me 3 months to collate, then no one ever will.

I have asked the Officers concerned to let me know their thoughts, and depending on what they say, I will then post it here, once they clear me to do so.

Here's hoping.

Suck Eggs HORAN. ONG, STELLAR, WILDER & co

I sure would like to find a way to good ole John. He stuck me!

Thread Information