I have been experimenting with zulu quite a while now...
For those that dont know, zulutrade is an automated online forex system, where you pick up signal providers and follow their trades, something like letting them do the trading for you. They have a ranking system (that needs improvement) and based on that and also on the signal providers history (you can see everything, open orders, max drawdown, everything!), you pick the ones you like.
And that is the tricky part! To find a good signal provider is very difficult, but there are somethings you must look for and do and i did on my demo accounts (i opened at least 3)
1. Pick a signal provider that doesnt do a lot of scalping
2. Watch the open orders, as these are not taken into account on their ranking (doh)
3. Do not leave more than 2 open slots per signal provider, i actually leave max total open lots: only 2
4. Put custom stop: i usually set it around 100, but based on the history of the provider, this may change, but usually dont put more that 150
5. Dont get greedy if you see you are winning, cause if you risk too much, you will loose it all!
6. Check the margin meter to be less than 15%.
I hope the above helps to understand how this nice concept works. But as always, first open a demo account and experiment before you put real money.
I hope i helped, any comments are welcome
Thanks for reading!