Posted by jonesz1
I would use DXGPC but it's problematic shall we say! And it's problematic because it's not the finished product. When it is finished it will be the only service in the world to accept that many payment options - of course I will use it then as will many others.
National currencies are here to stay. Not because some uneducated or crazy people think otherwise. Imagine for yourself that some financial groups have that much money that you will never get to have even a glimpse of what is being filthy rich..
Tier 1 Banks
1. Citigroup - 79 billion
2. HSBC - 75 billion
3. Bank of America - 73 billion
4. JP Morgan Chase - 72 billion
5. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group - 64 billion
6. Credit Agricole Group - 60 billion
7. Royal Bank of Scotland - 48 billion
8. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group - 40 billion
9. Mizuho Financial Group - 39 billion
10. Santander Central Hispano - 38 billion
When talking about a global reach, what about a presence in over 100 countries, and more then 200 million customer accounts of just one such group..
Finally, why not mention some innovations here since we're already in 21 century.
Obviously, nobody is waiting for DXS to emerge so we have secure payment solution..
Maybe it is time to wake up and live in the world around us..Mary Christmas!