our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
energyinvestfund.com
Your Ad here!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Default Re: Fuel Freedom International - myffi.biz (careful! Problem with refunds)

Quote Originally Posted by mrGSH
    Please let us know when you actually get the money....
    As I stated in a previous post, my upline got the money not me.
    Fred Samec

I feel no need to hide behind a fake name.
    I have been working on a radiation powered
    engine to be used in automobiles and aircraft.

Default Re: Fuel Freedom International - myffi.biz (careful! Problem with refunds)

i have doubt about this programme...how feasible is it?
    For best information on investment opportunities in Nigeria and other West African Countries
    www.seenaija.com/investmentforum

www.genuinemoney4u.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by abbeydguru
    i have doubt about this programme...how feasible is it?
    It's not. There is no profit to be made in the product, only by recruiting and not much there.
    Fred Samec

i was in ffi a couple years ago when they were still ground level. you need to sell a lot and recruit to even make decent money with it..

Lightbulb Re: Fuel Freedom International - myffi.biz (careful! Problem with refunds)

If you want to check it in your car
    I can sell you only 1 caps
    so you can check it
    for only 3.99 USD worth of e-gold (including shipping worldwide)
    if you want it please let me know at
    successunlimit@gmail.com

myffi.biz

number one topic that people are discussing around the world is the high price for gasoline and diesel. A primary factor affecting the economy of a nation, a state, a city, or even a family, is the price of fuel. Families cut back on shopping for new products because their budgets are impacted by the rising gas prices. It costs more to fly because a "fuel surcharge" is added to the ticket cost, thereby causing some people to postpone their trip to grandma's, or delay their vacation. Businesses are also impacted because the cost of sales rises with the cost of fuel… Municipalities are adversely affected as well. These actions are not limited to the United States, but are global in scope.

Jerry Lang Explains "How MPG-CAPS™ Work."
    In this new video, Jerry Lang shows you exactly how MPG-CAPS™ work.

You can view the video HERE
    Media News has tested and validated that our product works!
    click here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qk0RsZZmU
    Unlock Your Dreams

Already shipping to over 181 countries and growing
    100's a day are joining us
    People around the world are benefiting from the Income opportunity and revolutionary eco friendly products
    You can Discover a new and exciting lifestyle today!
    Come inside! Take your free video tour now!

Help stop global warming. Put FFi MPG-CAPS™ in your fuel tank. Reduces emissions, improves miles per gallon, and helps your engine run smoother. Incredible home based business opportunity. Battle high gas prices, protect the environment by lowering emissions, and improving miles per gallon. This is truly a once in a lifetime home based business opportunity.
    As an independent Distributor you will be able to purchase all of the products at wholesale prices. When you market FFI products at their suggested retail price, you can earn between 15 – 25% profit. You and your customers will quickly learn how effective FFI products are.
    An additional benefit of being an Independent Distributor is that you can sponsor other Distributors into the organization. Since every distributor purchases directly from Fuel Freedom International, you do not have to maintain any inventory or keep track of complex paperwork.
    Fuel Freedom International has married the best of all pay plans on the market today to create an exciting and powerful pay plan that has all the features to help you succeed. You can participate in Fuel Freedom Compensation Plan at whichever level you wish. You decide how you want to participate. Whether it is creating an additional part-time income through retail sales or whether you want to work full-time in the business

Please check
    The Fuel Freedom International Compensation Plan
    Last edited by mrGSH; 11-12-2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Why do you think it is OK to spread your post few screens long...

I agree with you Fred, same results here.

Quote Originally Posted by successunlimited
    If you want to check it in your car

I can sell you only 1 caps
    so you can check it
    for only 3.99 USD worth of e-gold (including shipping worldwide)
    if you want it please let me know at
    successunlimit@gmail.com
    myffi.biz
    number one topic that people are discussing around the world is the high price for gasoline and diesel. A primary factor affecting the economy of a nation, a state, a city, or even a family, is the price of fuel. Families cut back on shopping for new products because their budgets are impacted by the rising gas prices. It costs more to fly because a "fuel surcharge" is added to the ticket cost, thereby causing some people to postpone their trip to grandma's, or delay their vacation. Businesses are also impacted because the cost of sales rises with the cost of fuel… Municipalities are adversely affected as well. These actions are not limited to the United States, but are global in scope.

Jerry Lang Explains "How MPG-CAPS™ Work."
    In this new video, Jerry Lang shows you exactly how MPG-CAPS™ work.
    You can view the video HERE

Already shipping to over 181 countries and growing
    100's a day are joining us
    People around the world are benefiting from the Income opportunity and revolutionary eco friendly products
    You can Discover a new and exciting lifestyle today!
    Come inside! Take your free video tour now!

As an independent Distributor you will be able to purchase all of the products at wholesale prices. When you market FFI products at their suggested retail price, you can earn between 15 – 25% profit. You and your customers will quickly learn how effective FFI products are.

An additional benefit of being an Independent Distributor is that you can sponsor other Distributors into the organization. Since every distributor purchases directly from Fuel Freedom International, you do not have to maintain any inventory or keep track of complex paperwork.

Fuel Freedom International has married the best of all pay plans on the market today to create an exciting and powerful pay plan that has all the features to help you succeed. You can participate in Fuel Freedom Compensation Plan at whichever level you wish. You decide how you want to participate. Whether it is creating an additional part-time income through retail sales or whether you want to work full-time in the business
    Quite a bit of this is not true. One cap won't do anything for you. You need to go through 3 or 4 tanks full to see any difference, if you will see any. That is at least 3 caps.

Their recommended SRP is $2 per cap which would mean after shipping, you make NOTHING!

Jerry Lang was hired by FFI to prove that it works. I have met the man, have you?

It's matrix compensation plan is the worst I have ever seen. It is designed to make the recruiters rich and do nothing for the retailers. You have to spend $60 a month in product (autoship) just to get paid.

They are currently being sued for patent infringement. It seems they don't have the rights they claim to have.
    Fred Samec

I believe you are in good faith when you say that it did not work for you. But maybe the problem is that you did not check in the right way.
    You say you and your wife have gone through 40 tankfuls, it took a long time, you went through seasons. If you started in summer and ended in winter it's normal you did not noticed any change. In summer engines burn less fuel than in winter, so no changes means less fuel burn.
    This is just azn idea. Maybe you need to try with the 10-2-10 method. It means 10 tankfuls without mpg-caps, but with a strict check against mileage, 2 tankfuls of conditioning engine with mpg-caps, and then 10 tankfuls with mpg-caps, it is better if done in the same season.

What you say about binary compensation plan it's the old same thing people who don't apply in their works says, sorry fsamec, but I worked (and i'm working) in MLM for 19 years and for me is a success

There was a company called BPI that had a powder, it actually worked. They got shut down. My fuel pump went out twice (coincidence),2001 Chevy z71 pump in the tank. I put in this liquid and now my fuel gauge doesn't work. I'm not putting any thing else in my fuel tank, unless is from Autozone.

Thread Information