our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
go2speed
https://www.centralpreserve.com/create.php?ref=860975477&id=860975477
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Instant Payout - Easy winnings
Make Easy Money predicting Football Results: www.bullionbet.com
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: Oilstructure - oilstructure.com

RIP John & Laura. This program live long till 1 day short of my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by MarVista View Post
    Do you know that for a fact or you just trusted his/her word ? I think, after having lost so much in HYIP Programs , that almost all of them are not real. They are frauds and conceived as such since inception.I wanted to believe it was not like that but I had to bow to rthe reality of facts hitting me in the face every single time.
    I'll be happy if one day I will find a serious one. I think chances are slim.
    Hi MarVista,
    I know how you feel. I looked into HYIPS a few years back, it took me a while to discover that they will ALL eventually scam, every single one of them. Some work very well for a few months and look very promising, but you eventually lose. I really thought they were real. My advise MarVista is to keep well away from them, you will lose your shirt if you put a lot of money in them.
    I wish you well.

warm regards

Ppl i am not trying to make more worst than what had already happened but
    the thing is i made some profit with this program(~ double ~).
    What i want to say is HYIPs = Scam, if someone knows when to invents and when to quit he/she can make profit. I have lost some and also made some profit but need more experience in THIS GAME.

Yes, in fact all HYIPs (with the rare exception) are pyramid schemes. Of course you cam make profits from it, but the only guaranteed winner here is a HYIP admin (if he/she/they will not get found )
    Highlights - Top Scammers' Tricks
    Stable HYIPs - ::
    eInvesting.biz - most popular HYIPs reviewed, interviewed and analyzed.

Yes, in fact all HYIPs (with the rare exception) are pyramid schemes. Of course you cam make profits from it, but the only guaranteed winner here is a HYIP admin (if he/she/they will not get found )
    Far not everyone wants to deal with all the stress involved in running a HYIP.
    One must be very paranoiac, clear each step and have to take alot of responsibility for others ppl money.
    I'm not maintaining all the support tickets work, payments, ddos and hackers attacks..

I know I'm getting my stable HYIP income for a while, that is enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by goldeng View Post
    Far not everyone wants to deal with all the stress involved in running a HYIP.
    One must be very paranoiac, clear each step and have to take alot of responsibility for others ppl money.
    I'm not maintaining all the support tickets work, payments, ddos and hackers attacks..

I know I'm getting my stable HYIP income for a while, that is enough for me
    Of course not everyone. And not every one dares to robe a bank or kill for money. But some people do. You have to break the eggs to make the omelette. They prefer to break the people to make money. I think it is not the way of the real human. Scammers has to sit in Jail in the solitary ward so they would think about their life.
    Highlights - Top Scammers' Tricks
    Stable HYIPs - ::
    eInvesting.biz - most popular HYIPs reviewed, interviewed and analyzed.

Page 1653 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 65311531553160316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653

Thread Information