our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
Payeer.com
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: Incomenonstop - Incomenonstop.com

pending for 45 hours . i haven't got my money .
    hiccc.....pending payout ! pending payout !

more 48 hours still pending . no hope in there ....

See. I told you guys.

This is a SCAM Program already.

They are only paying some members. Most are still waiting for payments and NOT PAID !

SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !

not paying !

SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !

Confirmed SCAM already !

Hope the SCUMBAG Admin ROT and BURN in HELL ! ! !

SCAM ! ! ! !

Wow ... suddenly all the CHEER LEADERS had disappeared and are DEAD and GONE ! ! !

These cheerleaders are the WHORES of the HYIP world. SHAMELESS and EVIL !

IncomeNonStop has stopped. For those who have taken some hints from the 'Marry Christmas' epside (see post 1107) and withdrew your participation, you've escaped. For those who have lost money, try to listen/read/look more carefully. I have never been wrong in advising what not to join.

Bye
    Yeo CH - helping others since 2008
    1. Scammed by Internet Marketing gurus? Her methods will stop you from falling into such scams again.
    2. Lost money in HYIP? HYIP short-live? This program gives $5,000 from $500 after 3 years & it is long-live. Check and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeo CH View Post
    ... I have never been wrong in advising what not to join ....
    Since all so-called programs promising returns of more than 1% per month are SCAMS, "advising" people what not to join is easy.

Now the bad news: the SMICAP.COM SCAM that you do "advise" people to join is a Ponzi SCAM just as Incomenonstop.com was. Your track record will soon reflect:

What not to buy: 100% right
    What to buy: 100% wrong

SD

DON'T BE NAIVE ! ! !

ALL online HYIP programs are SCAMS ! ! !
    ALL OF THEM !

The only trick you have to learn inorder to earn some money is WHEN to get out before the FARKING SCAM dies !

It is as simple as that but VERY difficult to know as to when you can earn enough and pull out just before the SCUMBAG RUNS !

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Since all so-called programs promising returns of more than 1% per month are SCAMS, "advising" people what not to join is easy.

Now the bad news: the SMICAP.COM SCAM that you do "advise" people to join is a Ponzi SCAM just as Incomenonstop.com was. Your track record will soon reflect:

What not to buy: 100% right
    What to buy: 100% wrong

SD

Hi Shipdit,

I'm a Chinese. I was brought up to respect people who are older than me or who are in the place longer than me. You are useful against scams and so is HYIP LIES, the latter, whom I tolerated for quite long, as you know, had blasted on Cherry Shares, one hot favorite HYIP.

My track record has been good. I began commenting against GeniusFunds.com at scam.com in Feb 2010. It went down on March 2010. I commented on IncomeNonStop.com here on Dec 2010. It went down on Jan 2011.

Don't worry ... SMICap's tokens program is not PONZI. The tokens program can go on without a single new buy/sell or a single new member for 6 months continuously without collapsing. No salesman, no CEO, no company will be able to go on when there is no demand for a continuous 6 months period.

There are many copycats of the tokens program. The copycats are defective and many have turned scams already.

Hi Rockyy,

Thanks for your PM. You are right to state here on this thread about the exit strategy. General exit strategies will work, but when you are not too comfortable with the general exit strategies, then, don't join.

Many advanced HYIP players are trying to fine tune the timing of exiting. One Gerry Koleman exited before IncomeNonStop folded. I am not any advanced HYIP player. But, my timing is ... (quite) superb.

One Moderator ever mentioned (to someone) ... "you know this talkgold.com is about HYIPs ... why you come here when you want to speak bad against every HYIP ...?"

Some people are here living via the HYIPs. I am here for another purpose ... so I refrain showing anyone which to join, time the exit one or two months before the admins run away ... etc.

Imagine I post here ... get out of xxx NOW. That xxx will collapse immediately and nobody get their money out.

Aviator 942 was gladly saying late Dec on this thread about how he from one hundred dollar became thousand dollars ... right? How is he now?

Thanks for your PM. Come over to the thread 'Your Money ... handsomely here' if you have the time.

So sorry for such a long post.

Bye
    Yeo CH - helping others since 2008
    1. Scammed by Internet Marketing gurus? Her methods will stop you from falling into such scams again.
    2. Lost money in HYIP? HYIP short-live? This program gives $5,000 from $500 after 3 years & it is long-live. Check and see!

Thread Information