our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
energyinvestfund.com
Your Ad here!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: SureFireSurf - surefiresurf.com

yea i joined surefiresurf after i had lost money in avatarsurf thinking that i could make my money back but i was wrong. also im confused as to how over $200,000 in deposits suddenly shrunk down to only $609 in LR that is just shocking whered all the money go? i also would talk to chris on live chat every now and then and like less then a week ago i talked to him and he said everything was going great because i feared one day i would get on to find out that the site closed or he ran away and my fears have finally come true.

and tell me chris if things were going so great then why would you close it down? you told me you would help me make my money back that i lost from avatarsurf but i feel like you just strung me along because you knew i would never make it to profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Romo View Post
    yea i joined surefiresurf after i had lost money in avatarsurf thinking that i could make my money back but i was wrong. also im confused as to how over $200,000 in deposits suddenly shrunk down to only $609 in LR that is just shocking whered all the money go? i also would talk to chris on live chat every now and then and like less then a week ago i talked to him and he said everything was going great because i feared one day i would get on to find out that the site closed or he ran away and my fears have finally come true.
    You and all the other who have lost money with this guy are welcome on my site. I'd like to round up everyone and file a legal complaint everywhere it's possible.

you all know that most autosurf program and hyip turn scam why invest so much money. better we invest in mutual fund or with bank rather than all this scammers.

Based on my experience...Almost all autosurfs are ponzis. Most are shortlived and last only a few weeks, if not days. You will also notice there are only a few autosurfs opening at same time. THis is because there are only a handful of autosurf admins and they operate multiple autosurfs at same time.

There are HYIPs however that lasts more than a year. Although I dont have a proof that they do invest/trade in forex or stocks as they claim, it is statistically impossible for any program relying on ponzi to operate if there are no new investors signing up. These long-living HYIPs have been operating even after the investors dwindled, so there is a semblance of truth that they do make the investments grow through tradings.

now it is working?

Dear,

I have received a lot of different suggestions on where to go from here. Thank you all, for your responses!
    It was not an easy decision to make to close SureFireSurf, I was hoping for a much longer run and I am sure that so were all of you. Many of you have asked me to continue, with a different set of plans, 50/50 rule, lower roi, different payment terms and so on. Unfortunately, none of this would have made a difference if we look at history.

I know we already changed history, by defeating Black December, this in itself was an enormous feat, which I am very proud of to have been involved in. And so should all of you be! A big thank you, to all of you who stood strong and had faith that this could be done!

I am sure that we could somewhat change history too, if SureFireSurf was to continue with a new set of plans, but with AP freezing the account and the very negative attitude of a handful members, I have to come to the conclusion that it will be too hard to take on such a task.

However, many of you have also suggested a whole new program, with a totally different set of plans and visions. I have thought about this and I think that this option has more potential and that if you are willing to support such a venture, even if it means your profits will come much slower and will require more effort to achieve, then so am I.
    I will be dedicating my time over the next couple of months to work on a program, which will have some outside income and long term potential to sustain itself more without a constant increase in members and their deposits.

If you would like to receive information and updates on this venture, please reply to this email and put YES in the subject line and I will make a mailing list so I can let you know of the process.
    SureFireSurf will go offline on February 7th, as the hosting is very expensive and I would rather save the money for this cost, as it will allow me to spend more, setting up the new venture.

Chris

Remember to reply to this mail if you wish to receive updates in future. Thank you.
    You may reach me at surefiresurf@gmail.com from today onwards.
    he sent me this.... will he be back?
    let see...

Smile Re: SureFireSurf - surefiresurf.com

Date: 3/27/2011 12:39 PM
    Batch: 58121297
    From Account: U1350625 (BigTigerSurf)
    Amount: $32.00
    Memo: BigTigerSurf Payment

My lastest payout.

User Id 37

Thread Information