Originally Posted by mon4hyip
Admin what kind of support are you trying to show to members?You said if a user requests principle withdraw it will be processed from 24-48hours.
When i requested you replied after 24hours that
Why do i have to wait more 48hours?what about the 24hours already passed?
However interest is still adding in my account.Thats a good thing atleast.But you should maintain your word when you promised the members.
I hope you received our newsletter. If not read here:
Dear Members of HoldingsTrade.net
Right from our inception, providing the best in class support has been the top priority for us. To make our support even better, we have integrated a brand new support suite. You can access our support suite by going to https://holdingstrade.net/support.php
Do let us know your feedback on our new support suite.
There are 8 Different ways to get in touch with us:
1. Support Suite: https://holdingstrade.net/support.php
2. Live chat support
3. Email: email@example.com
4. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoldingsTrade
5. Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/HoldingsTrade
6. Skype: HoldingsTrade
7. Malaysian Toll Free: 1-800-813-156
8. International Toll Free: 1-800-961-4915
Clarification of our Principal Withdrawal System:
You may be aware that we allow our investors to withdraw their principal at anytime during their investment period at no extra cost. We have done this to ensure that our investors can have full control over their investment. But some members have started to misuse this system so we are forced to imply the following rules:
1. You may request for principal withdrawal only when you decide to leave our program. You cannot use our principal withdrawal system to withdraw and deposit on a daily basis.
2. We have increased the time to release your principal back to your account from 24 hours to 48 hours. So if you make a principal withdrawal request, it will take 48 hours for us to add your principal back to your account.
Note: Principal withdrawal is still free. We do not charge you anything for this.
We are sorry but we are forced to implement this rules to protect us from any fraudulent activities.
If you have any questions, you can reply to this email or contact our support department.
Thanks & Regards