our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
energyinvestfund.com
Exchanger Bitcoin, Perfect money, time of processing of the demand of 20 minutes. Works without days off and 24 hours days. Exists since 2012. Official partner of Perfect money
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Default Re: New Rule 50 posts 50 days as a member

Hey, Why have I been given a warning? Could someone please point out which rule I violated?

very good idea.

i'm newbie and i think i need read than post, need listen than speak. Become spammer to avoid scammer? huh?

anyway, it's a rule. Follow!

Quote Originally Posted by blink0
    see how people try to circumvent the rules:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=12
    http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...08#post1703908

when the rule was up, this did not happen at all. And "newbies" are the victims when this happens.
    RE: The lower link, funny how that butrbutr tried hi-jacking someone elses thread to sell his own wares (obviously scamming) which is a blatant violation of the 50/50 rule, and only received a 30 day ban.

Difficult to see where the transparency is here...

Quote Originally Posted by optimist1419
    For freedomcardsolutions: The general rules are posted at the top of each forum under announcements. Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the input. Thats what I have been looking for. I just signed up and I have been looking all over to find rules. I can't PM (tried to PM mods to ask a question). I can't e-mail members (I guess thats from being new also) I was told not to post in a group that was discussing the 50 50 rule (to find out what it is) I like this board but as a newbie I am finding it hard to learn the proper way to use and get info.

I think the rules are fine to avoid scammers but just make it easier for the new guys to use it correctly and to buy items we come here to get....Thanks!

BTW - where do I find the meanings for everyones title (invester, junior, etc)

Thread Information