our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Chain.group
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Default Re: Which is the best antivirus for my pc?

Today's the biggest threats to computer is malicious program. Virus is one big threats that completely ruin down your PC performance. I am using HP laptop and someday before my PC was gets infected with such critical malware namely _Locky_recover_instructions. It's a highly dangerous computer threats that that is able to encrypt victims files. Actually one morning when I open an unknown email coming up with attachments I just entangled in situation of frustration. I get my file name changed as well as I am unable to access them. Really hard to remove. Tried my luck but nothing happens, finally I get the best solution here to remove _Locky_recover_instructions:- http://www.commentdesinstallerleslog...e-efficacement

There are many malware tools available in the market, and most of them can be used to deal with malware. However, not every tool can detect and remove all types of malware threats. Hence, sometimes you need to install different tools on your PC. Below I will list several tools that I find useful in dealing with malware.

- CCleaner - CCleaner 5.21.5700 - Useful tool for cleaning out all the crap that has built up on your computer from general use. This helps to decrease the amount of files that are scanned and can greatly speed up scanning.

- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - https://www.malwarebytes.com/antimalware/ - One of the best removal tools out there right now.

- SuperAntiSpyware - SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1224 - Another great removal tool

- SuperAntiSpyware Portable Scanner! - SUPERAntiSpyware - SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner - This is the same SAS scanner and removal engine in a portable formfactor that does not require installation on the infected system. Haven't had a chance to use this in the wild yet but looks promising.

- Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.filehippo.com/download_sp...earch_destroy/ - Yet another good removal tool. Also useful for "inoculating" your web browsers against future attacks. New version seems to be able to clean temp files that CCleaner sometimes misses and some malware that Malwarebytes missed the last time I used it.

- ComboFix - ComboFix | freeware - This is a great tool for cleaning up a system that is messed up to the point you can't run MBAM or anything else. After running this you should still run the other tools to clean up the left-overs.

- RootRepeal - rootrepeal - Rootkit removal tool. Run this when you can't get any other tool to run or install.

- TDSSKiller - http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 - Rootkit removal tool from Kaspersky. Pretty snazzy if you ask me.

- Avira AntiVir Personal - Avira Free Antivirus 15.0.19.164 - Really good free anti-virus application. Has somewhat annoying ad that pops up reminding you of all the fantastic other stuff you get it you would just buy it already. I've found this confuses and scares less savvy users that think it may be one of those fake-AV trojans.

- SpyHunter - http://www.trymytools.com/RemovalTool.php - A powerful anti-malware program that can deal with different types of malware including Trojans, worms, viruses, browser hijackers, adware and PUPs.

- Microsoft Security Essentials - Windows | Official Site For Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Laptops, PCs, Tablets & More - Microsoft's free Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware program. Has gotten great reviews and I've been using it on systems instead of Avira. Doesn't catch everything but neither does Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, ESET, Avira, Avast, Panda, Trend, etc . . .

- Avira AntiVir System Rescure CD - Free Downloads of Avira Antivirus Software & Utilities - Linux Boot CD that has Avira AntiVir anti-virus/anti-malware software with latest definitions preloaded. Download and burn to a CD and boot your computer from it to do some scanning and removing action.

I use Avast but mostly think that Kaspersky is the best

Nod32 best

Kaspersky internet security is the best

Also try Norton, Bullguard, avast, quickheal, Mcafee. All of them have "free trial 30 days"

I'm using Windows Defender Microsoft Anti-Virus Software. It is really great antivirus software I'm using it still it didn't give me any problem working perfectly you can download it from here.

Quote Originally Posted by MuntyJay View Post
    I use Avast but mostly think that Kaspersky is the best

Why you do not use Kaspersky? Actually I think Kaspersky group has done a good job on malware removal. They update new decryptor or solution so timely.

you don't need having any anti virus
    only you must take care about the unknown executable file that you wanna launch
    and install some network monitoring for checking your transition

Hello. In my opinion, is suitable for home use free Avast + the Defender http://myspybot.com/jaff-file-virus/

As a free Anti-Virus I like Avast a lot. You can also try for it. lol

Thread Information