9 Tips for Free Paid Surveys - Success Tips in Making Money with Free Paid Surveys
by Anne Dixon
Thousands of people are quietly earning between $500 to $1500 or more a month by completing "real" free paid surveys, reviewing free offers and other get paid to (GPT) programs in their spare time. Here are 9 tips for success in making money with real paid surveys programs:
1. Signup using your paypal account email address. If you do not have one, you should get one for free at paypal.com. When completing offers, use a free email account like mail.com
2. Concentrate on 4 or 5 Free Paid Survey companies. This way you can add up the dollar amounts and reach minimum payment faster. If you do this you will not be spreading yourself, and your time, too thin among tons of free paid survey companies.
3. The biggest problem people report concern getting offers to "clear" which means to show up from pending to will be paid. This is sometimes caused by doing too many offers from one offer grouping. Therefore, it is advised to only do at most, 3 email offers and 3 zip code offers at once from one of the same offer groups, and use different email addresses for each.
4. Clear your computer's "cookies" often and between logins of different paid survey companies.
5. Once you signup with a free paid survey company, go to their forum or FAQ's page and review it. Most companies have standard rules and terms, but some may have specific rules that must be followed.
6. Always use real and correct information. Never supply an incorrect email or zip code or fake information. You can usually use alternate email address, but they must be live, working email addresses. If you use fake information, your account will be terminated and earnings forfeited.
7. Setup a certain time each day to complete surveys - whether it's 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc. Focus during this time on getting the surveys and/or offers completed. It is easy to get side-tracked!
8. Choose free trial offers, surveys, free offers that you are truly interested in. Free trial offers usually pay more than free offers, yet I try to stay with "free" offers.
9. If you do not wish to be contacted by telephone, do not complete survey's or offers that say "you will receive up to 5 phone calls or emails regarding this request" -- or something of that nature. These are usually "make money" or "work at home" offers. Alternatively, setup a free voicemail account like AOL's AIM free voice mail and use that phone number instead. That way your home phone will not be ringing all day long.
Using these 9 tips for success with free paid surveys can help you with these programs. This is an excellent way to make money online. Thousands of people are earning an income with reputable Free Paid Surveys - you can too.
About the Author
By Anne Dixon, Copyright 2007. She writes about a variety of topics including how to make money online. If you wish to read Getting Started Step by Step to Making Money Fast With Free Paid Surveys, then visit FreePaidSurveyz.com