our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
Join the Bitcoin revolution with icoin pro
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Takeyourlevel - Takeyourlevel.com

Want to know this one i mean takeyourlevel is scam or not????
    I did invest and i have more than 10 refer as my down line but i do not know how it work

thanks
    10 - 17 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by camelformula View Post
    Want to know this one i mean takeyourlevel is scam or not????
    I did invest and i have more than 10 refer as my down line but i do not know how it work

thanks
    10 - 17 - 2011
    I would not say it is a scam, but it does take quite awhile. I have been in this for quite a few years now.

I would not say it is a scam, but it does take quite awhile. I have been in this for quite a few years now.

so it is great if it is not scam
    would you please let me know how it work.
    and how long it will take to move from level one to level 2

thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by camelformula View Post

so it is great if it is not scam
    would you please let me know how it work.
    and how long it will take to move from level one to level 2

thanks for reply
    Hello

It works like most cyclers. As soon as enough people join you cycle and are paid. How long it takes depends on whether you promote it or not. I do not promote it myself. I consider it one of my passive programs and just wait for it to fill in. One of the programs in my signature is what I promote and earn money daily with it since it moves much faster.

Has anyone made any money here lately? I'm slowly moving up, but would sure love to see that improve. I've been it a long time. The site is still there and I am showing to be moving up slowly but surely. Anyone else's experience here would be nice and definitely appreciated. Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard View Post
    Has anyone made any money here lately? I'm slowly moving up, but would sure love to see that improve. I've been it a long time. The site is still there and I am showing to be moving up slowly but surely. Anyone else's experience here would be nice and definitely appreciated. Thankyou.
    Same experience here.

Well...I've moved up 3 more percentage points!! The Alexa has dropped down alot, so I guess that's something. Not alot of new people have joined...that is, it didn't seem to take very many new sign-ups to get me moving forward apparently. I wish people would try this one and get 'er really running full speed again. It's only $1.00....well, there may be some fee...I just don't remember now. Guess I'll put my link in my signature 'case you wanna' take a looksee. Anyone else a member of this one anymore...any payment proofs or comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Interesting timing. I just checked mine about a week ago and see that I am very close to cycling level 2.

I know...I wish folks would grab their teams/referrals and come on in and check this one out...better yet join and get the rest of us...and themselves...moving forward. Alexa dropped a little more again now and I see folks are still joining...steady as she goes it would seem. But, I'm impatient!!! C'mon in folks and check it out. It's just a buck...but you can buy into a higher level if you like. You can buy into as many levels as you like I believe. As you advance your money doubles per which ever level you bought into. You also get 5% on referrals, but you do not have to recruit. They take Payza and LR. I haven't had any trouble with a bunch of spamming from joining this one or anything like that. Come see.

Whew-hoo...I moved up another notch!!! Now the Alexa has really dropped and more folks have joined in. I hope that jumped you up to the next level beachworks. I cannot promise anyone will really become a millionaire, but I never mind turning $1.00 into $2.00, then $4.00, then $8.00....and so on. Come check it out one and all. Just $1.00....and I think 0.35 processing fee if I'm reading it right. At any rate, it's fun watching it grow and go...I figure my odds of earning here are perhaps better than on a $1.00 lottery ticket, huh? Come see for yourself and join into the fun.

Thread Information