our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Default Re: What is Neobux ?? Scam or not ??

if this is a 100% trusted PTC will you show us here the proof of payments, i want to join in neobux but still im confuse i dont want to be a victim again like what happpened to me in HYIP programs, but i know theres no initial investment if you join in PTC sites
    Last edited by ana83173; 03-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire
    Hmmmmmmm, you just join this forum after I posted to flamed me. Only one post to flame a moderator of this forum. Sorry, but you need to realized that the numbers are incorrect of the actuall real life members of that program. It is really inflated that there are a lot of duplicate accounts of cheaters, people using bot accounts and so forth. Do you think they actually be able to pay all the cheaters and non-cheaters? Think again. The people who owns this do not delete duplicates and cheaters from the site because they want their site to be inflated like that to draw more people into it.
    Sorry if you took it as disrepect. That was not my intention.
    i also wrote that not all of them would be active. it still makes them members.
    i think that they do not delete accounts from cheaters just because keeping their emails would make it harder (not impossible yes) to make new accounts. the forum is also integrated as such if they delete users, what would happen to posts?
    It has its logic and is very simple to understand.
    I continue to have an excellent profit and reached the mark of more than $12500 cashed out. Thats what matters most to me

Neobux is one of the mainly trusted ptc sites out there so it's absolutely not a scam.
    I think It’s just hard to get money out of there…

well, i've heard a lot of good stuffs about neobux but i guess it's better if you would research more on neobux in google or some blogs... beware of scams !!!

well, i've heard a lot of good stuffs about neobux but i guess it's better if you would research more on neobux in google or some blogs... beware of scams !!!

Thumbs down Re: What is Neobux ?? Scam or not ??

Off Course is SCAM

Just create another 5 accounts on neobux cause my pioneer one was banned with an unfair reason for some comments on neobux forums..
    Hasn´t never broke their TOS but some mods there doesn´t like to read some clear facts about rented refs, click purchased not credit,etc
    Tons of refs clicking only 1 ad every 5 days show me very clearly that are bots 4 sure

I don't think NeoBux is a scam. I got paid there, and they paid instantly. There's a limit on referrals for standard members, but I don't see any real problems. At least I have yet to have any.

I have heard on one forum that Neobux is a ponzi scheme and that the only reason why it's successful is because the owner appearently had a lot of money to begin with. I don't know how true that is though.

Like I said, I got paid: http://www.shareapic.net/content.php...&owner=XionPic

It's not much, but it's my first payment.

If it's a scam, then it's hidden very well.

hi mostly all ptc sites are scam. try to earning money through ptcs is waste of time

Yup, gotta join this one. Paid me 9 times so far.

There are some members who have been here for a while who are getting paid. I'll do some more research and get back to this thread.

Thread Information