our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Simplefx.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by rbillingsmith View Post
    Yep. With SP. I haven't been paid for 2 days now. Not yesterday. Not today. I'm trying to get my cashout switched to AlertPay but I haven't gotten any response yet to my emails to their finance department. Last week they responded very quickly and took care of it. This week it's taking longer.

Apparently there is a technical problem with StrictPay, not necessarily a cashflow problem. But it still is a problem for people that use SP. This been an ongoing problem for last 2 weeks on and off before that I never had any problem.
    The same story for me. I'm very disapointed. I invest 5000 usd. I'm unpaid 4 days and i write to support. Admin tells me to switch SP balance to ALERT PAY. I inserted AP details in backoffice and ask to change my balance to AP. After long no response from support i contact online support. They gave me mail for administration and I ask again to change balances. On big surprise today I can't reach my account. Maybe they block me. So tell me is this honest program? I have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBIKING View Post
    The same story for me. I'm very disapointed. I invest 5000 usd. I'm unpaid 4 days and i write to support. Admin tells me to switch SP balance to ALERT PAY. I inserted AP details in backoffice and ask to change my balance to AP. After long no response from support i contact online support. They gave me mail for administration and I ask again to change balances. On big surprise today I can't reach my account. Maybe they block me. So tell me is this honest program? I have no words.
    Hi MOBIKING,

I would appreciate if you could provide a screenshot(s) to back your claims up regarding not getting paid by PanaMoney. Without any proof is very hard to believe in your comments.
    Last edited by calebjor; 04-17-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    CCleaner (PC Optimization and Cleaning)
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Panamoney had several problems of cashflow in the past, but it continues to
    sustain online. After GF and NMC gone, Panamoney is one of the oldes programs
    in the Arena.

I use PM and BANK TRANSFER and not have any problems.
    You insist on line and suport PANAMONEY and to suport ALERT PAY and SP.

Quote Originally Posted by adan1980 View Post
    hello,

can anyone login to his account on PanaMoney?, when I try I'm getting to just a blank page no error or something,

Adan
    the same with me, it is weired!!!
    something is probably wrong with their server

Unhappy Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Hi All,

I had the same problem as the others. I can't gain access to my PanaMoney account. If I had deposited a lot of money into my PanaMoney account it will be hard for me to accept this problem.

PanaMoney Account Screenshot:
    http://i.imagehost.org/view/0911/Pan...unt_Screenshot
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    Hi All,

I had the same problem as the others. I can't gain access to my PanaMoney account. If I had deposited a lot of money into my PanaMoney account it will be hard for me to accept this problem.

PanaMoney Account Screenshot:
    http://i.imagehost.org/view/0911/Pan...unt_Screenshot
    but it isn't problem with your own account nor others accounts, can't you see that it is general problem with the site
    site doesn't redirect you properly to your account after entering your accessing credentials but redirect to a blank page!!!

Angry Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by egyptking View Post
    but it isn't problem with your own account nor others accounts, can't you see that it is general problem with the site
    site doesn't redirect you properly to your account after entering your accessing credentials but redirect to a blank page!!!
    Hi Egyptking,

It is a blank page. I'm not going to invest any money into my PanaMoney account in the near future. I don't trust PanaMoney anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    Hi MOBIKING,

I would appreciate if you could provide a screenshot(s) to back your claims up regarding not getting paid by PanaMoney. Without any proof is very hard to believe in your comments.
    Hello. I'm investor with 5000 usd in Panamoney and have no idea to harm Panamoney. I never have problems with them. Yesterday I contact support after 3 unpaid days with SP. Total pending is now 107+ usd. I ask Goldpoll for help but I can't login to account any more. Maybe server problem or they blocked me. If they fix I can put screenshot.

This is a question answer from support:

xxxxxx: Hello. Im unpaid 3 days. My request is canceled 3 times. Please check where is problem. Thanks. ID mobiking xxxxxxx

16 Apr 2010 07:40:57
    You have been recommended to request the switch of the current account balance to AlertPay to withdraw through AlertPay, as there are technical issues with StrictPay API.

I'm now put my AP account number in BO and ask for exchange but no answer. It's weekend now and I expect answer in monday.

I hope the best.

Hello. I'm investor with 5000 usd in Panamoney and have no idea to harm Panamoney. I never have problems with them. Yesterday I contact support after 3 unpaid days with SP. Total pending is now 107+ usd. I ask Goldpoll for help but I can't login to account any more. Maybe server problem or they blocked me. If they fix I can put screenshot.

This is a question answer from support:

xxxxxx: Hello. Im unpaid 3 days. My request is canceled 3 times. Please check where is problem. Thanks. ID mobiking xxxxxxx

16 Apr 2010 07:40:57
    You have been recommended to request the switch of the current account balance to AlertPay to withdraw through AlertPay, as there are technical issues with StrictPay API.

I'm now put my AP account number in BO and ask for exchange but no answer. It's weekend now and I expect answer in monday.

I hope the best.
    Hi MOBIKING,

Thank You for your post! I really hope the problem that you had will be solved. I will stay away from PanaMoney because I had lost confidence in them.

Thread Information