our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Join the Bitcoin revolution with icoin pro
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by MOBIKING View Post
    Hello. I'm investor with 5000 usd in Panamoney and have no idea to harm Panamoney. I never have problems with them. Yesterday I contact support after 3 unpaid days with SP. Total pending is now 107+ usd. I ask Goldpoll for help but I can't login to account any more. Maybe server problem or they blocked me. If they fix I can put screenshot.

This is a question answer from support:

xxxxxx: Hello. Im unpaid 3 days. My request is canceled 3 times. Please check where is problem. Thanks. ID mobiking xxxxxxx

16 Apr 2010 07:40:57
    You have been recommended to request the switch of the current account balance to AlertPay to withdraw through AlertPay, as there are technical issues with StrictPay API.

I'm now put my AP account number in BO and ask for exchange but no answer. It's weekend now and I expect answer in monday.

I hope the best.
    Similar issue here. Same experience. Waiting for them to do something either pay my SP payout or convert it to AP so I can request payout by AP. Haven't been paid since Wednesday...

I just posted my currency picks for the week with Panamoney. As for the SP issue, the problem is with Strictpay and not Panamoney.

Greg
    MAKING MONEY AGAIN BLOG
    Click Here
    New URL For The Best Blog On TG

Quote Originally Posted by makingmoneyagain View Post
    I just posted my currency picks for the week with Panamoney. As for the SP issue, the problem is with Strictpay and not Panamoney.

Greg
    I am not sure that is true. Did you contact StrictPay to verify that there is indeed an issue that Panamoney is having with the Strictpay system? Why don't you do that and come back and report what they told you.

If strictpay is having problems they usually list it in their ''news'' section. I see nothing posted there.
    Show me the money giggle

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    If strictpay is having problems they usually list it in their ''news'' section. I see nothing posted there.
    bingo! thanks for the update.

there must not be nearly as many SP investors as LR i guess they are either being paid on time or they are waiting for longer than terms of service and not saying anything. strange thing. is it just bigger SP investors that dont got their payments?? just wonder about that. or is it everyone.
    if there was really this big of a problem you would expect panamoney to be in contact with StrictPay and letting them know of the problem so it could be worked on and solved.

Next week, if I have an issue with Panamoney, I can contact them right away via their live support. I have used this feature on many occasions.

Next week, if I have an issue with Strictpay, I could try to call them but no one will answer my call. I could send in a support ticket but they rarely answer them.

I hope this answers anyone's concerns about the SP issue. I would ask the Panamoney members: what did live support say about the problem? You can always copy and paste their response here.

Greg
    MAKING MONEY AGAIN BLOG
    Click Here
    New URL For The Best Blog On TG

Ranked FIRST

Monitored Since :3\5\2009

From Account: 481xx ()
    Date: 04-16-2010 23:20:28
    Your Transaction ID: 2692879
    Sender Transaction ID: 2692878
    HBMonitor proud to be an Home-Made Monitor since November 2008
    Join to the HBM BLOG to be always updated about all the RELEVANT news from the HYIP Industry
    NewGNI REVIEW by HBM

Got paid as usual, thank you.

4/16/2010 12:32
    U6918004 (PanaMoney)
    + $1.00
    Memo: Withdrawal from Current Account

Thumbs up Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by MOBIKING View Post
    Calebior: I am unapid with SP. It's 3 days now. Here is the proof.

Hi MOBIKING,

Thank You for your post and screenshot! After I saw your screenshot I truly believe in your comments regarding not being paid by Panamoney. I think the screenshot will also help potential investors and investors to stay away from Panamoney.
    CCleaner (PC Optimization and Cleaning)
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Thread Information