our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
Simplefx.com
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Why would a ''supposed'' multi million dollar business have so many web page problems? Why would they not email/alert their members before doing site mantainence?
    Thinks that make ya go hummmmmmmmm????/
    Hi Lita,

These signs might be a possibility that Panamoney might go south and fold soon. I think it is time for the investors to withdraw as much money as possible from Panamoney and then stay away from Panamoney before it is too late.
    CCleaner (PC Optimization and Cleaning)
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Quote Originally Posted by rbillingsmith View Post
    I don't get paid either to my SP like normal and they don't respond to emails to their finance dept requesting payout changeover to AP either. Not yet. And they had alot of time to do it. Funny how StrictPay don't seem to know nothing about any API issues that Panamoney is having. Seem like a cashflow problem in their SP account to me, honestly. They are way outside of their 24 hour terms for SP payouts and they don't even put a notice on their homepage concerning this. So be careful investing here.
    Hi Rbillingsmith,

Thank You for your post! I see. I totally agree with you. Since you had been paid by Panamoney into your StricPay account before, and then suddenly you don't get paid within 24 hours. I think this might be a sign that Panamoney might turn into a scam soon. I think investors should stay far away from Panamoney.
    CCleaner (PC Optimization and Cleaning)
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Date: 2010-17-04 20:29:05
    Batch: 35854167
    From Account: U6918004
    Amount: $11.00
    Memo: Withdrawal from Current Account
    Forex Brokers accept Libertyreserve
    MasterForex , Fast withdrawal
    Broker with 30% bonus - InstaForex
    NordFX - Bonus up to $500

Quote Originally Posted by makingmoneyagain View Post
    Next week, if I have an issue with Panamoney, I can contact them right away via their live support. I have used this feature on many occasions.

Next week, if I have an issue with Strictpay, I could try to call them but no one will answer my call. I could send in a support ticket but they rarely answer them.

I hope this answers anyone's concerns about the SP issue. I would ask the Panamoney members: what did live support say about the problem? You can always copy and paste their response here.

Greg
    When I talked to them on Friday they said it is ongoing problem with StrictPay they are working on it etc. Same thing they've been saying for the last 2 weeks or so, I guess. The question is, when are they going to reach out to StrictPay and get this problem solved if it really is some type of glitch preventing them from sending payments wow.

They always recommend for further assistance to email finance@panamoney.net to request convert current balance from SP to AP. And then I tell them I did that but no one replied to me yet. And then they ask when did I send the email and I look it up and tell them and then they confirm it and say I need to just sit tight.

Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    Hi Rbillingsmith,

Thank You for your post! I see. I totally agree with you. Since you had been paid by Panamoney into your StricPay account before, and then suddenly you don't get paid within 24 hours. I think this might be a sign that Panamoney might turn into a scam soon. I think investors should stay far away from Panamoney.
    I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of "i got paid" posts for LR but as long as this SP issue persists, those I got paid postings don't mean very much. In fact, if even one investor is waiting, that's not good...

forgot to mention live support also told me that they might move SP investors over to another Payment processor permanently, such as AP. But I'll believe that when I see it. But if true, it would be fine with me if that could happen. It sure beats having to email them to get your cashout switched over to AP and then go through the same thing again with your next cashout. The waiting for a response, etc.

Date : 2010-15-04 21:56:42
    From/To Account : U6918004 (PanaMoney)
    Amount : 4.0000
    Currency : LRUSD
    Batch : 35665212
    Memo : Withdrawal from Current Account

Question Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Why would a ''supposed'' multi million dollar business have so many web page problems? Why would they not email/alert their members before doing site mantainence?
    Thinks that make ya go hummmmmmmmm????/
    Maybe they are busy with "Trading"?! lol

I think it is time to call panama police maybe?
    Does anyone has friend on Panama? Their agreement contract force them to return our money should a breach occur. My last signed contract from Panamoney allows me to bring them to court and fine them for contract breach. I don't know if they renew their contract.
    Better take screenshot on their agreement and ask panama authority to act.
    Panamoney is a legal and real company, so Panama police should act.

They are not like other ponzi, they have a law structure that allow us to put them into court. So if they indeed run, it's better to for us to use that structure.

oh, so many sites gone

Thread Information