our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
coinexpro.com
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

It looks like they are just having temporary problems with strictpay there is noone saying that there are problems with other payment processors.

My last two payments to LibertyReserve:

4/16/2010 12:25 35722971 U6918004 (PanaMoney) + $17.00
    4/17/2010 16:55 35839099 U6918004 (PanaMoney) + $35.00

Yes, Panamoney pay to LR without any problem. I think it's just a paid posters (may be Lita and some other person here work for anybody - they are guilty of Genius collapse and now they want to see Panamoney in scams). They are vulture and they always want to see program death. And they can show fake proves (photoshop)... BEWARE of LITA and CALEBJOR. THEY ARE VERY BAD PEOPLE!!!!

what's wrong here???

nothing wrong just small problems with strictpay but they are not the only one having them

Then it is only lita making a troll .. again.
    LOL

Anyway, if you feel something happen, just contact authority. They can be sued. The Panama police will chase them.

It's a strictpay problem. Plus, there are other hyips having the same issues with strictpay. And yet, no one that is complaining on this thread has yet to post the response they got from strictpay. It's so easy to blame the hyip and not the PP.

Greg
    MAKING MONEY AGAIN BLOG
    Click Here
    New URL For The Best Blog On TG

Quote Originally Posted by Fanat-23 View Post
    Yes, Panamoney pay to LR without any problem. I think it's just a paid posters (may be Lita and some other person here work for anybody - they are guilty of Genius collapse and now they want to see Panamoney in scams). They are vulture and they always want to see program death. And they can show fake proves (photoshop)... BEWARE of LITA and CALEBJOR. THEY ARE VERY BAD PEOPLE!!!!
    Hi Fanat-23,

In this world there are people who like and dislike to drink orange juice. It is understandable. But of course, I don't want to see a real investment company turn into a scam. But if Panamoney is a scam then I will not give mercy to it. It is this simple. This applies to Genius Funds scam HYIP. Genius Funds decided to run away with investors money and you really think this is acceptable in ethics or KARMA. Please think again. I hope you don't support scammers. One more thing. I would like to clarify is that I'm not a paid poster and so you made a wrong accusation.

I really hope that there are legitimate investment companies on the internet to help themselves and the investors to earn money. The investment company must invest into the financial market(s) to generate income. Therefore it should be a win-win situation. But when I saw problems arise, investor(s) had not been paid by the investment company, and the investor(s) are able to provide screenshot(s) to back their claims up then I think I have the right to go against a particular investment company. That was why I ask the investors who had not been paid by Panamoney to provide a screenshot to back their claims up. But once again I will not give mercy to HYIP scams.
    CCleaner (PC Optimization and Cleaning)
    Studyhood (Studyhood provides professional Translation services for over 140 languages)

Quote Originally Posted by makingmoneyagain View Post
    It's a strictpay problem. Plus, there are other hyips having the same issues with strictpay. And yet, no one that is complaining on this thread has yet to post the response they got from strictpay. It's so easy to blame the hyip and not the PP.

Greg
    It's not a strictpay problem because strictpay doesn't know anything about any problems with their payment system that Panamoney might be having. If it really were a problem with StrictPay, Panamoney should be in contact with StrictPay and working on this issue but they've been claiming this problem existed for the last 2 weeks but StrictPay don't seem to know anything about it. In fact, i am sure that StrictPay would be most interested in hearing from Panamoney about their supposed "problems" so it could get worked out.

it doesn't make any sense to think that there would be this ongoing problem for the last 2 weeks and yet panamoney wants to sit there in their little corner and not reach out for any help or assistance with this matter thinking they can fix it all themselves. maybe they need to start doing some manual payments?

It's not just paid posters. There is a problem with Panamoney. Big problem maybe. Even if things get back to normal, this hasn't been handled very well by Panamoney's PR department. They issue notices on their website about such things as phishing and stuff but they don't even issue one single public notice that there is any problem with StrictPay. maybe the reason why is if StrictPay saw it they would disagree with it and put Panamoney into a bad light?

I work for myself. I work for the innocent victims that are lead into these scams by being told lies saying it is a real business
    How are we guilty of Genius collapse? If it was not a ponzi, nothing I or anyone else said would cause it to collapse. Look in the closed scam folder. Hundreds up on hundreds of dead hyip/ponzi/scams. Most of which I have never been in the thread. How did they end in scam folder? HYIP/ponzi, that is how.
    HYIP = scam!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyip
    A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, which is an investment scam that promises an unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by newcomers.
    Is that a photocopy????

Vulture? That is a personal attack PA and can get you banned.
    Fake photoshop? Where? Never, never have I posted a fake photoshop. Use the drop down box on my name and you can read any post I have made. Show me the photo copy you claim.

Why do I want to see a program die? The longer a SCAM runs, the more innocent victims get sucked into the lies. The players get in at the beginning and put in very little. Then they make money not off their investments, but off their ref commissions.

Those that are lied to, conned into the scam, are made to believe it is real, they are the ones to put in more than they can afford to lose. They are the ones in the end to lose their money. Way to much money. All because they were lead to believe the lies.
    Mean while those that know the game keep sucking out as much as fast as they can before what they know is inevitable, the collapse of a ponzi. While those who don't know keep dumping it in.
    Show me the money giggle

Thread Information