our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Simplefx.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

Surprise Payment Received

4/26/2010 21:07 36616785 U3917259 (PanaMoney) + $9.00

Thank you
    Ian
    I am not a monitor nor admin.

Check out my investment stats.

Well, I guess the upgrade has been done, and they have started to pay again.

Quote Originally Posted by hyipvoter View Post
    no interest was added for this monday.. status changed to waiting.
    According to their news trading was supposed to be suspended due to implementation of the new system (whatever it will be) 21.-28.04, so no interest will be credited untill tomorrow.
    Sometimes it really helps being capable or reading before scaming around.

Of course no one knows for know, what will happen, there is no crystal globe. So letīs wait till wednesday/thursday before triggering any alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoges View Post
    According to their news trading was supposed to be suspended due to implementation of the new system (whatever it will be) 21.-28.04, so no interest will be credited untill tomorrow.
    Sometimes it really helps being capable or reading before scaming around.

Of course no one knows for know, what will happen, there is no crystal globe. So letīs wait till wednesday/thursday before triggering any alerts.
    they now changed maintenance days 21-30 (29 holiday)
    so no profit until may 6th

Quote Originally Posted by mechu View Post
    they now changed maintenance days 21-30 (29 holiday)
    so no profit until may 6th
    This is not changed "now", but having been set up before, I just checked the holidays-website, which I had saved months before in order not to have sudden changes. Should have seen that before, and taken into account the many "holidays", most of whom donīt affect forex markets at all, itīs really a non trading period till 6th of may, and even the rest of may is full of holidays.
    But enjoy a fully june free of any holidays, hopefully not meager profits instead??;-))

Iīve been bothering with those holidays already before, and their support failed to provide me with a plausible explaination about the sense of holidays like "Children Holiday" in Japan or similar.

But keep it simple - if they just were to collect money and disappear, they would do everything to attract as many investors as quickly as possible to collect a maximum amount of money, the can steal away.
    Implementing sophisticated T&Cs with many questionable holidays, which extend the 180-trading days investment period, is not supposed to act according to such a scenario.

This is not changed "now", but having been set up before, I just checked the holidays-website, which I had saved months before in order not to have sudden changes. Should have seen that before, and taken into account the many "holidays", most of whom donīt affect forex markets at all, itīs really a non trading period till 6th of may, and even the rest of may is full of holidays.
    But enjoy a fully june free of any holidays, hopefully not meager profits instead??;-))

Iīve been bothering with those holidays already before, and their support failed to provide me with a plausible explaination about the sense of holidays like "Children Holiday" in Japan or similar.

But keep it simple - if they just were to collect money and disappear, they would do everything to attract as many investors as quickly as possible to collect a maximum amount of money, the can steal away.
    Implementing sophisticated T&Cs with many questionable holidays, which extend the 180-trading days investment period, is not supposed to act according to such a scenario.
    Nope. They added it. This is how it looked on 24 April:

[IMG]http://img59.**************/img59/6711/panamoneyholidays.jpg[/IMG]

Note that previously, there WAS going to be trading on 30 April , but if you go to the site now and check, 30 April has been added to their days off.

Funny...if they really needed to put in these new processors, they could have done it while the entire Western financial system supposedly takes the week off for Japanese Greenery day et. al.

Quote Originally Posted by Locathah View Post
    Nope. They added it. This is how it looked on 24 April:

[IMG]http://img59.**************/img59/6711/panamoneyholidays.th.jpg[/IMG]
    Note that previously, there WAS going to be trading on 30 April , but if you go to the site now and check, 30 April has been added to their days off.

Funny...if they really needed to put in these new processors, they could have done it while the entire Western financial system supposedly takes the week off for Japanese Greenery day et. al.
    Sorry youīre right, I confused the 30th with the 29th, which was already there, the 30th was indeed missing. What annoys me is, that they didnīt even inform about this. Now they do it the hidden way. If theyīd be customer friendly, they would count at least 2 days of this period as trading days in order not to have the 180 trading days period becoming 1 calendar year..

But on the other site, I told it already, if they just wanted to get away, why donīt they simply switch of their website and enjoy?

Maybe it's the end of PM,that's ponzi

Sorry youīre right, I confused the 30th with the 29th, which was already there, the 30th was indeed missing. What annoys me is, that they didnīt even inform about this. Now they do it the hidden way. If theyīd be customer friendly, they would count at least 2 days of this period as trading days in order not to have the 180 trading days period becoming 1 calendar year..

But on the other site, I told it already, if they just wanted to get away, why donīt they simply switch of their website and enjoy?
    LOL.. covering their loses?
    That's why I told you before, that they won't scam easily. Their agreement made those kind of methods possible for them to regain their losses on forex market. As for me, I don't mind. As long as they don't run away with my money

Quote Originally Posted by prd0000 View Post
    LOL.. covering their loses?
    That's why I told you before, that they won't scam easily. Their agreement made those kind of methods possible for them to regain their losses on forex market. As for me, I don't mind. As long as they don't run away with my money

Might that be the reason, why Iīm still waiting for my last withdrawal, which I made 2 weeks ago? This is what concerns me most...and no plausible answer by customers support.
    I didnīt want to panic to early, but 2 weeks instead of 2-3 days, it took normaly, is worth to be mentioned.

Thread Information