our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
roly-investment.org
Your Ad Here
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Re: PanaMoney Technologies - PanaMoney.net

WOW .... WOW & WOW
    they do the first step to return and add the daily amount....
    Let's pray to pay us .
    I request and I'll post here if they pay me.
    Read what god said about the HYIP:-
    {{O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, AlAnsâb[], and AlAzlâm (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaitân's (Satan) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful}}
    http://images.neobux.com/imagens/banner7.gif

Forgive the length. The purpose of this post is to keep anyone else from investing in panamoney. Four simple facts:

1. Panamoney is not a legitimate company. They are based in a country that has very little oversight. While they have a commerce license they do not have a license to sell securities. They are not registered with any other countries regulatory bodies, as any legitimate investment company would be. Investigation into their address suggests they have no actual offices. They fit the pattern of many fake investment companies before and since. Finally they claim it takes them 2 weeks to complete a technical update, for which they gave 24 hour notice. Any legitimate company would develop a new system over a few months, test the system properly, then flip a switch, so to speak, to deploy it. It is not a 2 weeks process. It is an overnight process if that. Even major issues does not account for their behavior.

2. Panamoney is a ponzi scheme. The return on money that Panamoney promises is unlikely with leverage and impossible without leverage. They have stated they do not use leverage. Their "live trading" appears to simply mimic the markets ups and downs as if they constantly trade in the right direction. If this were possible, a person could take a few grand and turn it into a few billion in a matter of weeks with a leveraged account. They require that you leave your money with them for an extended period of time, and if you withdrawal early you lose a large portion of your principle. This is a very suspicious requirement and is present in almost all ponzi schemes. Furthermore, any company which pays some withdrawals and not others is very likely a ponzi scheme, attempting to payout monitors without paying a large amount of money.

3. Profiting from panamoney and hyip's equals profiting from the deception of others. The majority of people who invest in hyips believe it is a legitimate venture. Those who get in early enough to make profit and pull that money out before the scam crashes have not made money from a smart investment. They have made money from those unfortunate people who gave their life savings, retirements and etc. to the scheme. It is an unethical investment and if you are aware of this you should pull your money out immediately.

4. Panamoney is very likely gone scam and you should not invest any more money. It is possible but highly unlikely they will resume payments. Since early April they have been selectively paying out and have used the excuse of a technical update to not pay individuals for several weeks. While their website continues to show "live trading" this is very likely a smoke and mirrors play to catch the last few unsuspecting people before they disappear into the night with everyone's' money.

"This was a cautionary tale. An [hyip] is not a toy" - SNL

Quote Originally Posted by me417 View Post
    WOW .... WOW & WOW
    they do the first step to return and add the daily amount....
    Let's pray to pay us .
    I request and I'll post here if they pay me.
    yes, yesterday's profit has just been added to my balance
    hope Panamoney will continue and pay us to get back on the track

06 May
    0.5683%
    Is that what the what so called new system is giving? I thought it was a better system with higher rates.

I just received a $5 payment via LR. it was pending from 4/26.

Quote Originally Posted by antihyipgirl View Post
    Forgive the length. The purpose of this post is to keep anyone else from investing in panamoney. Four simple facts:
    Basically you´re right.

They´re not regulated, supervised, and as you say, I also doubt any working legal structure in Panama.
    However, unlike you say, they don´t simply mirror the markets.
    Looking at the profit/loss-bars, they´re plausible. I´m familiar with trading in forex, using automated systems (Expert Advisors). There are different kinds of them. Some try to benefit from big moves (grid EAs), others just benefit from small movements (scalping EAs). The latter is the technique, they could be using, if they did. With such an EA, you make many trades a day, some loose, some win, and the important aspect is to keep winning trades/pips above those of the loosing ones.
    Concerning leverage, if they used a modest leverage, they could make 10x as much profit per day as they do presently.

Concerning regulation, if they were subject to regulation like as FSA, Bafin and others, they probably couldn´t this business. There are too many restrictions. Also their customers would become transparent, being subject to capital income taxes in their countries, and this would drastically reduce the net profits.
    Or is there any company worldwide, being regulated, that yields ~1%/day profit? I know no company. There are some smaller forex dealing companies, but the only thing they produce is losses or a very meager average result of 5-10% a year! Not speaking of ordinary funds, most of whom, despite their annual profit reports, make losses, not profits.
    Early withdrawals are always expensive. All sort of funds have annual fees, fees applied when buying/selling shares, and a normal transaction buy/sell will cost a 5-6% before any profit has been done. Early withdrawal with Panamoney costs 12% with all profits already made, being withdrawn, so actually you loose 12% of your principal. Such details should be better written about, before telling "loosing much money.."

To come to a conclusion: I can´t guarantee, that they´re not a Ponzi scheme. I suspect they´re are a hybrid of both investment company and Ponzi. The do trading, but they need fresh investments, too.
    Or more simply - if they were a pure Ponzi HYIP, there are the most reliable among them;-)).
    My investment is due in ~7 weeks, and provided they resume normal operation and payments, I will reinvest the principal again. Of course doing that is made easier, since I backed up all profits, which so far account ~130% of the principal, so even if they go away, I made an overall profit. But I don´t think so.

Quote Originally Posted by aljibouriali View Post
    Is that what the what so called new system is giving? I thought it was a better system with higher rates.
    Yes, all currencies were meager. But check commodities, XAU is 1.96% and XAG is also fine. Will keep an eye on todays results and may be shift to XAU. Currencies are difficult at the moment to trade due to Southern European crisis and thus irrational pricing in all currencies. Check breakout yesterday in USDCAD, AUDUSD etc.

They added profit to my account.
    I requested withdraw and now I am wating.

i got PAID!

Date: 5/7/2010
    Batch: 37410798
    Amount: $1.00

PANAMONEY IS BACK! AND PAYING!

great news !!!waiting for my payment

Quote Originally Posted by cashman666 View Post
    i got PAID!

Date: 5/7/2010