our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
go2speed
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: Stableinterest - Stableinterest.com

Guys,

I also can't access this site.

Calco
    hyip monitoring Unique & best hyip monitoring service, free banner for professional sites

auto insurance | guaranteed business credit card | high interest online savings account | best online trading

It's down again, it was up ten hours ago.

Thanks Befair, at first I was getting a little bit worried as I generated payment request on Friday around midnight CET, and for now it has been 36 hours, but actually it is a very good sign, the policy says we work on weekdays only, and this company follows this rule to the fullest.
    Being paid on Sunday morning at 6.00 CET would mean that somebody either does it on a free day or works late on Saturday night instead of partying, either way meaning is one geek at his computer.

nice plan,admin can you add our lister,i will watting for you,thx

12:07 10.09.09 Account Receive +3.54 Received Payment 3.54 USD from account U1255444 to account U1355507. Batch: 1378282. Memo: API Payment. profit payment.
    Hyipper.com-fair monitoring ,150% REFBACK .
    OneDailyPro

Quote Originally Posted by housemaster
    Thanks Befair, at first I was getting a little bit worried as I generated payment request on Friday around midnight CET, and for now it has been 36 hours, but actually it is a very good sign, the policy says we work on weekdays only, and this company follows this rule to the fullest.
    Being paid on Sunday morning at 6.00 CET would mean that somebody either does it on a free day or works late on Saturday night instead of partying, either way meaning is one geek at his computer.
    Please keep us updated about your payment. I guess you will receive it on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by befair
    Please keep us updated about your payment. I guess you will receive it on Monday.
    Guess so, I sure will
    As to the site downs - I suspect they turn the server off for weekends, I was planning this investment for two weeks and last weekend, when I wanted to deposit the site was down on Saturday and Sunday, on Monday it was back again. I'll check out the reports with the calendar.

Well + edit + I checked more than twice a week.

Another update - site is up, but what interests me even much more, both stable and nano were down and they are came up at the same time.
    I find it really intriguing as they share the design, well at least previous nano design and now they have the same account management scripts.
    Of course we can assume that they had bought it from the same company, but the extent of similarity is lets say stunning.

Another update - site is up, but what interests me even much more, both stable and nano were down and they are came up at the same time.
    I find it really intriguing as they share the design, well at least previous nano design and now they have the same account management scripts.
    Of course we can assume that they had bought it from the same company, but the extent of similarity is lets say stunning.
    Thanks for the explanations

there also about ten programs with this script.
    and sites may be down if they are hosted at the same hosting for example, but not because operated by the same guys, just common sense

Page 79 of 160 FirstFirst ... 29606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192939495969798129 ... LastLast

Thread Information