our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Simplefx.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: Cal Nutrasciences CNI - Irepcni.com

Quote Originally Posted by cwijas
    What is your name?
    Alexa Smith. You've seen me around. I'm "alexa" or "alexa_s" everywhere. I'm a member of a few forums but neither of the two you've mentioned.

I am still with Triunity for over a year...and that is not a scam.
    That's the only company out of the last 9 or 10 you've promoted that still exists, I think?

Go visit the wahm forum and you will see hundreds of wahms like myself...who have all joined companies that did not last.
    That's sad, isn't it? When there are so many really good solid MLM companies that have been around for decades, that so many people make a good living from? Why is that, do you think, Carola? Might it be because people like you promote opportunities like this there all the time? I don't suggest you're a deliberate scammer like your friend Broker Jones whose forum you moderated, but (with the possible exception of Triunity) everyone you've sponsored into every opportunity you've promoted has failed, when the companies have all disappeared. And apparently you don't even have the decency, integrity and honesty to say to all the people who've warned you so clearly every time "Yes, sorry, you were right, I made the same mistake yet again". You just move on to another crappy new MLM company that you haven't really looked at or thought about at all. That's the thing that really pisses people off, I think.

In this instance, you're selling a dangerous product. It's as simple as that. Don't you care about that at all? Are you honestly so naive as to imagine that it "must be safe just because this company's selling it"? Doesn't history mean anything to you at all? Aren't you willing to try to learn something from all the people who've tried to advise you about all the earlier opportunities, who actually turned out to be right every time about your mistakes?

If you'd put all this time, effort, energy and money into one sensible, solid, reliable, well established company with decent products instead, don't you think you'd be making a living by now like so many of the people at WAHM you're talking about?

You say "If I'm wrong I'll say so", but you never have done in the past. You've attacked people for telling you the truth, ignored them, and proved them right time and time again, but you've never done that before. I wish you better luck, and better judgement in future.
    alexa

Why dont you. Seems you think you allready know everything, except who I am. What is your name? I think you are someone over at wahm and scam?? Or you are good at copying and pasting.

You have slandered my name enough. I have been with a few programs yes...I am still with Triunity for over a year...and that is not a scam. I was with a few programs that did not last. Who wasnt? Thousands were with Oceanside Wealth. That is the only program that I was with that may have been close to a scam.....and I did not know how it would end up and I stopped promoting it way before it went under. I am not a scammer. I am a work at home mom with 2 kids trying to make a living like most here on the net doing mlms and network marketing. Go visit the wahm forum and you will see hundreds of wahms like myself...who have all joined companies that did not last. MOST everyone there have been with more then one company. And like I said...I am still with a few of them.... I am NOT a scammer. I never owned a company that took anyones money. And I am sick of your :****:

I have better things to do then fight with you. Your mind is made up to twist everything apart that I say. I will not go back and forth arguing with you. You are just wasting my time.

The products...I have taken them and feel great. Next week there will be many who have ordered... we will wait and see what they have to say. Right now only a few hundred have tried the products... I trust that if these products are as you say dangerous that we all will know about it. I know I feel better then I have in many years. I dont care if you believe me or not.

I will continue to post here and keep everyone updated on the progress CNI is making. If I am wrong I will admit it.

Did you notice Alexa the great took her siggy off that was promoting The Cash Leveraging program (illegal gifting)?

Wouldn't wanna be caught promoting that legitimate, stable program..yeah right!

Anywho...don't let this Alexa person get to you.... So not worth it!

How is my sig-file (about which neither of your comments is actually true, by the way) relevant in any way to the crap that you're selling, and its dangers, which is what this conversation's actually about?

Oh well, I suppose by now we've all seen from threads like this one how you ladies like to attack the messenger when you can't actually fault the message.

Do you do that to people in every forum where you post?

Are you still trying to conceal your identity here, Carola? Something to hide, have you?
    alexa

I'm 100% gobsmacked that people are now taking this product without seeing the clinical trials results. There are some, aren't there?

Please would someone post a link to those results?
    Don't know about Bitcoin? Get some free to see how it works.
    Free Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by alexaherself
    How is my sig-file (about which neither of your comments is actually true, by the way) relevant in any way to the crap that you're selling, and its dangers, which is what this conversation's actually about?

Oh well, I suppose by now we've all seen from threads like this one how you ladies like to attack the messenger when you can't actually fault the message.

Do you do that to people in every forum where you post?

Are you still trying to conceal your identity here, Carola? Something to hide, have you?
    lol who said I was promoting anything. I simply posted a while back about how SOME people basically have no room to talk when they are involved in illegal cash gifting. Freedom of speech here as the moderator put it. I do believe I can comment on whatever the heck I choose to whether it's relevant or not. The cash leveraging system is cash gifting which is illegal period. And your siggy does have it there today... oops my mistake since it directed to a godaddy page yesterday.

You have done nothing but put the lady Carola down and belittle her like you are some kind of expert and Goddess or whatever. And naming her choices of companies etc... whether good or bad choices. I simply commented on your lack of legitimate choice of promoting illegal cash gifting. Simple as that. Get a life and do something...unless you feel more of a real woman by condescending others and trying to make yourself out to be better than them.

People make choices, whether we or you agree with them. Is there really a need in you that just makes you feel good to be so hateful? I don't get it, that's all I can take away from your posts...is dang, that's a downright hateful, rude beeyotch of a woman. Keep on keeping on if you feel good about it.

I mean we do have the freedom of speech here...no?

edited to add...I'm not attacking anyone here. I just found what you do (illegal gifting) hilarious. Anyone can plainly see you as the attacker of Carola and whoever else dares to promote CNI. I don't post in any forum about anyone's doings. I just feel bad for Carola as she is the one being attacked here.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyv
    I do believe I can comment on whatever the heck I choose to whether it's relevant or not.
    You can. And others can show your comments up for what they are. And if you accuse them of breaking the law, they will. You don't even know what country I live in, so how would you know whether my promotion is illegal?

oops my mistake
    Apparently, yes. But don't let that stop you from accusing people of being criminals.

I simply commented on your lack of legitimate choice
    Mistaken again, I think. You didn't simply comment (wrongly) on that. You said a bunch of other stuff as well, all of it crap, as it happens.

I just feel bad for Carola as she is the one being attacked here.
    Maybe that's because Carola's the one with the very long history of collapsible "opportunities" who's now turned to selling dangerous products?
    alexa

You can. And others can show your comments up for what they are. And if you accuse them of breaking the law, they will. You don't even know what country I live in, so how would you know whether my promotion is illegal?

Apparently, yes. But don't let that stop you from accusing people of being criminals.

Mistaken again, I think. You didn't simply comment (wrongly) on that. You said a bunch of other stuff as well, all of it crap, as it happens.

Maybe that's because Carola's the one with the very long history of collapsible "opportunities" who's now turned to selling dangerous products?

Whatever...

Anything I have commented about your character...anyone can see as true.
    You are not a nice person for the way you talk about people. All anyone needs to do is read. Simple as that. I'm done with you as you are not worth the space in my mind.

I could care less if you are from mars...you recruit people I'm quite sure from the USA and that would be illegal for them to participate, what no conscience there? What does that stand for in your eyes. If you are from wherever outside of the USA, that makes it okay to bring in people to a cash gifting program? Yeah ok.

And you say my comments are crap lol...uh yeah right on. Oh and I'm not accusing you of being a criminal lol...if you promote gifting to others in the USA and they join, it's illegal. No accusations, read up on cash gifting programs in all the forums and you will see I'm simply not the only one who knows it's illegal here.

I invite you to visit wahm and post your opinion in the thread...unless you have something to hide

If senna was that dangerouse they would not allow it being sold on shelves without a prescription or sold at all.

Yulia's friend who died while using senna? I think it may be real story or not for her...but she couldnt give the name of the product or when it happened? hmm... is she sure it was even senna?

We offer a weight loss system. One of our products is a cleanse. It is a 7 day supply. And it is very gentle...I am using it. Agin...wait for more testimonials...

I see you visit wahm alot...so stay tuned to our thread here..... I am sure you have seen it...just failed to post it here because you dont see any negativity in it...not your style... wahm forum

If you hear about CNI products killing people like you claim they will... LOL... then this is one of the places where you will see it. Oh...and on the news.

In the meantime you are just blowing smoke out your butt!

Yes, I've seen your spamming threads in that other forum, the one you linked to here and its two predecessors both of which were deleted by the mods.

If senna was that dangerouse they would not allow it being sold on shelves without a prescription or sold at all.
    So every product on every shelf is by definition safe, then, in your judgement? And there's never been a case of anything turning out to be dangerous, and never a reason for manufacturers to put warnings on the label saying that the product shouldn't be used for over a week without a doctor's advice? No due diligence ever needed at all, just because something's for sale it must be good for you to take it? That fits perfectly with the Carola Wijas view of "due diligence", for sure. Remind us again why The Grimm Reaper has just decided to relabel that product if it's so safe???

Yulia's friend who died while using senna? I think it may be real story
    She doesn't strike me as a liar, certainly. And neither does the person here who told me in a p.m. that they knew someone who died from using an irritant laxative containing senna which was mis-sold as a "weight-loss product".

And unlike you this Yulia is not promoting or selling anything at all. Which makes her motives for posting a lot more convincing than yours, doesn't it, Carola?!

In the meantime you are just blowing smoke out your butt!
    Your concern for your fellow humans is touching, and confirms exactly what I thought of you. And I think smoke coming out of your butt might be a rather more appropriate metaphor than you'd intended!

The thread in that forum which interested me wasn't the promotional one you've given the link for above. It was this one which explains pretty clearly what you're selling.

Anyone looking up "Carola Wijas" or "Cwijas" at google must be having a field day with all these links and conversations you keep feeding so attentively. Interesting that putting the search terms "Carola Wijas scam" into google already gives nearly 200 results!

By the way, talking of other forums where you post, when are you going to reply to this guy's questions?
    Last edited by alexaherself; 02-19-2009 at 12:50 AM.
    alexa

FLUSH is a gentle organic, yet highly effective daily colon cleanse formulated to:
    Boost fat burning.
    Support weigh loss.
    Decrease bloating to create a flatter stomach.
    Improve digestion.
    Remove pollutants and toxins.
    Improve absorption of **********s.
    Restore energy.

********** Facts: Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 14
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Proprietary FLUSH Organic Blend 1,300mg +

Organic Senna Leaf Powder, Organic Pysllium Husk Powder, Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Fenugreek Powder, Organic Clove Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Aloe Vera (Whole Leaf) Powder, Organic Ginger Root Powder, Organic Dandelion Root Powder, Organic Slippery Elm Powder.
    + Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose and water.

Directions for use:
    As a dietary ********** take 1 - 2 capsules 1 hour before bedtime with at least 6 oz of water or hot tea.

Store in a dry place at room temperature.
    As with all nutritional **********s, keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product ifseals are missing or broken. If you are pregnant or lactating, do not take this product. Do not use this product in conjunction with a laxative unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare professional.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

This is what it says on the label of Flush. And it is within the law.

As far as mods deleting a post I made at wahm... why do you make that a big issue about it...it was not spam. Many agreed it was not spam...and the thread is back up. Even the moderator pm'd me and agreed.

This thread is about Cal Nutrasciences and its products. Not about me.

If you dont like me...thats fine...but me promoting a product does not reflect on the product.

You cant say this is a scam because I am promoting it.... You know nothing about it the products or company...you are judging the company because of me.

Why dont you just make a seperate thread and title it cwijas I dont like her..because she joins more then one program and many have failed. That I can handle. How many have you joined in the last couple years...give me your name so I can google you!

Again...lets keep this about CNI ... not about me ...

Thread Information